Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Kaperoni Byte - I Don't See Postponement As An Option For Them !

DinarThug

My gut reaction was that both the article and the AC opinion piece were misdirections. The rest of the news coming out of Iraq is positive, and this tension is encouraging!

Things are getting hot in the sandbox! :eyebrows:

Plus Maliki Is Scheduled To Meet With Kuwait This Weekend !

B)B)B)

(I Hope That Hasn't Changed) :unsure:

:D:D

• Upvote 1

My gut tells me I'm going to be able to buy my oldest daughter the car of her dreams on her 16th birthday........

she turns 3 next week

Lol nice one Tex, lets hope it take until the week of her 16th Birthday to come to fruition.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its funny sometimes how fast time can go by. It seems like just yesterday my wife and I debated on whether or not we should buy more dinar or send our daughter to private school. As most good parents, we made the obvious decision. Next week our little graduate starts her first day of work, at Red Lobster as a waitress in training.

• Upvote 6

CNN. Broadcasting While Driving Dirty On My Clown Tricycle Around My Living Room !

Gotta watch out for the furniture...and the guests :D

IMG_5583small.JPG

Its funny sometimes how fast time can go by. It seems like just yesterday my wife and I debated on whether or not we should buy more dinar or send our daughter to private school. As most good parents, we made the obvious decision. Next week our little graduate starts her first day of work, at Red Lobster as a waitress in training.

And what a sound decision that was...how did she like the uniform?

RedLobsterCostume.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Driving Dirty On My Clown Tricycle Around My Living Room !

4-12-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Today's articles are a bit interesting. Maliki's Council of Ministers, said the council decided to wait delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency. Is this true or just smoke prior to the event? I don't see postponement as an option for them at this point. Confirmed by the CBI, most of the larger (3 zero) notes are already collected. The dinar in circulation is very heavily worn. The new dinar is printed or being printed. June is the scheduled month for implementing tariff laws, Iraq desperately needs WTO accession...contracts and investors are being lost and leaving Iraq. Iraq is heavily dollarized (dollarization), Inflation is rising. Gangs of counterfeiting continues to surface, and loss of dollars (CBI reserves) to Iran and Syria. The list is endless.

Thug, we keep hearing that the CBI has removed a large percentage of the 000 notes. It makes sense to me that they would be doing this, and I hope they have. My question is, do we have any proof that this has in fact occurred other than opinions, wishful thinking and Guru intel. I am not slamming you or Kap on this. I was just looking at the words "Confirmed by the CBI". I haven't seen this confirmation he is speaking of.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

Thug, we keep hearing that the CBI has removed a large percentage of the 000 notes. It makes sense to me that they would be doing this, and I hope they have. My question is, do we have any proof that this has in fact occurred other than opinions, wishful thinking and Guru intel. I am not slamming you or Kap on this. I was just looking at the words "Confirmed by the CBI". I haven't seen this confirmation he is speaking of.

Roadrunner

I was hoping they had pulled the zero's in. But CBI told the economic committee last Sunday what their strategy would be to keep the dinar from falling off the cliff. They had two alternatives; 1) to start selling USD and sacrifice their surplus. or 2) stop selling the dinar and take the consequences.

CBI felt the best solution or plan would be to sell the US dollar and sacrifice the surplus. What this told me when I read the article was this, they are not selling US dollars and this is why the people in the markets are complaining, they need dollars to do business. So by holding up the dollar, it grew stronger. But they were selling the dinar, and we know the problem with the dinar. Hence the dinar has lost even more value.

So for me I am questioning the 3 zero removal theory but we will see.

• Upvote 2

Read more:

For some reason, I see you circling the coffee table in nothing but your thuggies carrying a babybottle filled with koolaid singing saturday by the bay city rollers. :D

• Upvote 1