Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in HI!

Luigi1

Here we go again. After Okie claimed they are cashing in in HI last Monday...another Guru comes forward with the same.

4-10-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 POSSIBLE WINDOW AFTER HAWAII BANKS OPEN. ESTIMATED WINDOW 2PM-5PM...OTHER WINDOW: AFTER ALL USA BANKS CLOSE: WOULD BE 11PM CST. WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH'. WE SIMPLY ARE WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO DROP THE RATES TO THE FRONT SCREENS. WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC.

Your view on all this HI cashing in.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Here we go again. After Okie claimed they are cashing in in HI last Monday...another Guru comes forward with the same.

4-10-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 POSSIBLE WINDOW AFTER HAWAII BANKS OPEN. ESTIMATED WINDOW 2PM-5PM...OTHER WINDOW: AFTER ALL USA BANKS CLOSE: WOULD BE 11PM CST. WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH'. WE SIMPLY ARE WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO DROP THE RATES TO THE FRONT SCREENS. WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC.

Those in the know know that it is not another guru.

It's the same one :ph34r:

• Upvote 4

This just cannot be true, because as everybody knows , the rate MUST hit the Tweener screens BEFORE it hits the front screens. Will these guys never get it right ? Sheesh............ :D

This just cannot be true, because as everybody knows , the rate MUST hit the Tweener screens BEFORE it hits the front screens. Will these guys never get it right ? Sheesh............ :D

HI would be the last place on earth I would think. It's right before the int'l date line where the day ends. NZ is where the day begins. I would think the word will get there 1st.

• Upvote 1

Time to take out that Hawaii Dom Perignon.....

Front screen, back screens, up screens, down screens... sound like a start of Dr Seuss book :P

Still rich-brown screens anyway........

Why do you post this garbage?

DUDE...PURE ENTERTAINMENT!! Go with it and use these stories at work as food for your day dreaming! You gotta give it to them, they are creative.. If this thing doesn't happen, they should start writing fiction!!

• Upvote 1

Roadrunner, I read it the same as you. I don't see this as saying they're cashing in, rather- he gives his 'window' when cash in will start which is after banks close in HI. Seems like these 'gurus' spout enough junk that we don't need to misquote them. Just my opinion and I know everyone has one. Anyway, if you want a laugh, read the Oakie defense recently posted explaining who he is. Incredible- I wonder if he pays ghost writers to pen that stuff? As always, go RV.

• Upvote 1