Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RAISING THE VALUE OF ALL DINARS TO EQUAL ONE DOLLAR

There are several scenarios that we could debate there keep but I'm not going too with you or anyone else. We all know what you believe because you are like a skipping record dude, so skip your question to someone that wants to read your same old story. Thanks for reading my post though....tongue.gif ...hope your baby is well, that would be the only subject I have interest in talking to you about....we will all see soon enough....

Wait let me through this out for the other members; there is a lot of it also in vaults in Iraq as well.....IMO

BTW there is no reason to neg keep for his opinion....

Im no more of a "skipping record" then you are with explaining to everyone how redenominating is a good thing and that we want them to delete the zeros.... blink.gif

But this isnt about me....its about you and how you are coming to the conclusions that you are.....if your agreeing there is 30 or so trillion in circulation then how could they possibly back all that up? Iraq doesnt have 30+ trillion dollars worth of anything.....and thats only the physical currency....

And then you state that most of that is out of country and it does not count....so how is that possible?? Not to mention with the lack of USD circulating in Iraq now (which was stated in an article posted by yota yesterday because of all the issues with Iran and USD being smuggled into the country heavily) they surely have plenty of something else (dinar) to be used....

So I just wanted to know how YOU are able to come to the conclusions you are because it surely is confusing and mindboggling....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Gentlemen,

Both of you have valid questions/points being made. I would ask that we keep to the topic of dinar and not slamming each others point of view. "Skipping records" aside, there are theories that would support both points. Sometimes, it's better to just agree to disagree...

• Upvote 3

Okay.... IMHO, this article is maybe 1/4 relevant to the RV process and the rest is a long drawn out history lesson. The article continues to state that the dinar will be equal to the dollar but does not say when. Most likely to prevent a 'run on the banks' by both Iraqi citizens wanting to cash in and large scale investors from placing orders that may have to be honored because they were mde before the RV. The article also "re-hashes" what has been done in the past to get the dinar to its' current point. Other than that, I can see nothing new.... Just my point of view....

how about this.....maybe, this is a ploy to get the dealers to dry up? lol.....can you imagine....all these multibillionaire dinar ex dealers walking around.....lol....

Im no more of a "skipping record" then you are with explaining to everyone how redenominating is a good thing and that we want them to delete the zeros.... blink.gif

But this isnt about me....its about you and how you are coming to the conclusions that you are.....if your agreeing there is 30 or so trillion in circulation then how could they possibly back all that up? Iraq doesnt have 30+ trillion dollars worth of anything.....and thats only the physical currency....

And then you state that most of that is out of country and it does not count....so how is that possible?? Not to mention with the lack of USD circulating in Iraq now (which was stated in an article posted by yota yesterday because of all the issues with Iran and USD being smuggled into the country heavily) they surely have plenty of something else (dinar) to be used....

So I just wanted to know how YOU are able to come to the conclusions you are because it surely is confusing and mindboggling....

You guys can come to any conclusion that your little hearts desire and you can articulate it in any way, shape or form on any forum that you are registered on and ya know what? Yep, you guessed it, it DOESN'T MATTER what any of us think (including you), interpret or feel about the Iraqi Dinar. What and how we feel is as unimportant to this happening that it compares to what the common man's opinion would be on a US Supreme Court ruling. It JUST DOESN'T MATTER. Most of the interpretations are just that, interpretations and they are like armpits - everyone has at least two and they always stink. It absolutely blows my mind that some one can immediately trend toward a personal attack on an interpretation.

• Upvote 3

You guys can come to any conclusion that your little hearts desire and you can articulate it in any way, shape or form on any forum that you are registered on and ya know what? Yep, you guessed it, it DOESN'T MATTER what any of us think (including you), interpret or feel about the Iraqi Dinar. What and how we feel is as unimportant to this happening that it compares to what the common man's opinion would be on a US Supreme Court ruling. It JUST DOESN'T MATTER. Most of the interpretations are just that, interpretations and they are like armpits - everyone has at least two and they always stink. It absolutely blows my mind that some one can immediately trend toward a personal attack on an interpretation.

How is it that YOU get offended from me asking another member how they came to the conclusions they did?? laugh.gif No need for whining here, I get enough of that at home! Surely if it didnt matter what anyone thinks then you wouldnt be throwing a tantrum and let a silly post get you so upset and bothered....

If you dont wanna be questioned on why or how you feel a certain way then dont post....but Im pretty sure stryker can defend himself here....I wasnt attacking him at all anyways.....just want to know how he is feeling the way he is about the situation cause I surely dont see it....

Do you feel better now after your little rant?? I would like to continue my discussion with Stryker.....thanks! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

How is it that YOU get offended from me asking another member how they came to the conclusions they did?? laugh.gif No need for whining here, I get enough of that at home! Surely if it didnt matter what anyone thinks then you wouldnt be throwing a tantrum and let a silly post get you so upset and bothered....

If you dont wanna be questioned on why or how you feel a certain way then dont post....but Im pretty sure stryker can defend himself here....I wasnt attacking him at all anyways.....just want to know how he is feeling the way he is about the situation cause I surely dont see it....

Do you feel better now after your little rant?? I would like to continue my discussion with Stryker.....thanks! laugh.gif

Continue away...I want to absorb.

[quote name='jupitergirl' date='21 March 2012 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1332347347' post='9043

OK guys...

This can still be read ambiguously, as all articles. It could very well mean LOP then small RV to dollar level. Several places it mentions raise to dollar level AFTER removal of three zeros.

I am moving toward, but not into the LOP lopsters camp about now. I just cannot see it revaluing 1000% to a dollar if the circulation numbers in the trillions are straight.

Let's hope they are lying about the numbers, and they go to a dime or .86 to start with. GOOORVVVV!

Awful warm down there ;);) Best to all

No he's not a dealer. He's an average guy that bought wayyyyyyy too much dinar. No matter where it RV"s he will be overwhelmed...truly! He does'nt know what to do with what he has, so we have him under protective custody, so to speak...we watch each other's backs! This guys a bit older and does not hear or see that well anymore, and frankly his mind has been permanently damaged by the scripted media and our phony politicians, he needs long term care, but, it's ok we are changing his perspective and he feels better now....he was VERY angry, I guessed he was working himself into a massive coronary. His risk level has dropped significantly since he turned off the radio and no longer listens to R.....(I'l leave the name out ) (bad word)

I'll report what are translators say about the article, unfortunately they can't dedicate themselves to full time participation, nor can I, and it generally takes a few days to get some feedback. We talked about his reading both renditions, the one in English and the one in Arabic and we wanted to see if there was anything left out of either that was relevant, anf if there was a diffent vertion then he would tell me, I'll forward if the thread is still around, or catch up some time.

• Upvote 2

You know exactly what I mean by deleting the zeros because you have read a lot of my articles keep but I'll tell you one more time so you can understand. I believe that they are removing the currency from circulation, as you believe that they have that much in circulation keep because how many times have you said that? You have stated that you believe that because you believe all the numbers to be correct because they will not lie to the IMF.

I guess I should have clarified my statement on the 32 trillion but I had no idea that you would want to start an argument on my ability to understand this investment.

Here, so there is no more mistake on your part how I stand on this subject, for goodness sake I would hate that you would or could think that I see this as a redenomination and that is what I am trying to tell everybody.

I do not believe the numbers are true that the CBI represents in the financials....

I was making a general point about this article as it stated 32 trillion in circulation, I do not believe this number

I do believe that most of the dinars are either outside of Iraq or in vaults awaiting to be destroyed..I can't show you, don't care to prove anything to you. I've stated this several times in my post and you know this.

You think that the reserves are what the CBI shows in the financials, I think they are much, much higher....

I believe that Shabibi has the in-country amount down to 30 billion or maybe even lower but I can tell you for sure...

I believe that the future value of Iraq as a free market economy that they want to build into can be used, I too believe that their unproduced minerals can be formulated in the future value, I really think that when we finally see what this country is really worth we will understand that the currency speculators of the world will see the value in their currency and trade on it.

I can go on but I'm not and another thing, I'm not going to be brought into your self-serving crap that we have to read over and over again. Thanks for making me waste my time explaining something that you and everyone else already knows about my thoughts as I have broken down more article trying to help this community out rather than debating the same thing over and over.

I really told myself that I wouldn't let you pull me into a debate because it is not worth my time, if you don't like me I understand because I most definitely don't care for you keep after this. I am officially going to us my ignore button for the first time and I would suggest the same for you.

BTW I do hope your baby does well.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This line seems quite telling;

Baghdad: Ahmed Naseer , a source in the Iraqi Central Bank about four companies currently competing to win the draft printing the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from it, as Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuation of Iraqi dinars and one equivalent of U.S. $ one.

To me sounds like the value is going up slowly until (day to start replacement) the start of replacement September or early 2013... In my opinion we are on our way.

B/A

• Upvote 3

You guys make it sound like EVERY single dinar will be cashed in all at once!

And as always when the word LOP shows up so do some of the same old faces.

Well its not going to lop its that easy! This currency will RV so get over it!

It says to RAISE the value of the dinar not get the hedge loppers out and start hacking!

Show me a article that shabibi says I am going to cut my currency in half?

He might as well cut off his own arm than a banker cut his cash in half.

And we know how bankers are PURE GREED no lop no lop no lop

RV-O-MATIC simple and to the point!

I'll bet shabibi does'nt have any hair left on either hand from wringing them so much!

Think of it this way:While we were blowing the crap out of them THEY should have

destroyed all the notes and declared the newest currency junk and made it worthless just

like saddams and then made a new currency that no one else could have then set the value

for the current times.That would have been a smart banker shabs.

Thats why I say he is not smart! Just keep selling it so we can lop it?rip everyone off?piss all off?

Then not have enough money to pay off debts and then try to start a new country?

I am laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face! lop = lmfao

I dont have to wish for a GO RV it is and will.

• Upvote 3

No he's not a dealer. He's an average guy that bought wayyyyyyy too much dinar. No matter where it RV"s he will be overwhelmed...truly! He does'nt know what to do with what he has, so we have him under protective custody, so to speak...we watch each other's backs! This guys a bit older and does not hear or see that well anymore, and frankly his mind has been permanently damaged by the scripted media and our phony politicians, he needs long term care, but, it's ok we are changing his perspective and he feels better now....he was VERY angry, I guessed he was working himself into a massive coronary. His risk level has dropped significantly since he turned off the radio and no longer listens to R.....(I'l leave the name out ) (bad word)

I'll report what are translators say about the article, unfortunately they can't dedicate themselves to full time participation, nor can I, and it generally takes a few days to get some feedback. We talked about his reading both renditions, the one in English and the one in Arabic and we wanted to see if there was anything left out of either that was relevant, anf if there was a diffent vertion then he would tell me, I'll forward if the thread is still around, or catch up some time.

Thanks & Best to your friend

This line seems quite telling;

Baghdad: Ahmed Naseer , a source in the Iraqi Central Bank about four companies currently competing to win the draft printing the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from it, as Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuation of Iraqi dinars and one equivalent of U.S. $ one.

To me sounds like the value is going up slowly until (day to start replacement) the start of replacement September or early 2013... In my opinion we are on our way.

B/A

That's how I read that too, angler. It sounds like they will start the process slowly, and at the time the new bills are slated for distribution, THEN the rate will be on par with the $$.

In fact, having been a member of this site for quite some time, I do remember some analogies and speculations that this is how it would go down. My how this investment is cyclic.

• Upvote 1

Stryker, I don't understand why you don't believe the CBI's data is true. On what basis do you believe it false? Surely not based on articles that you also don't believe are true?

Hey rick, why don't you go back and read some of Stryker's posts instead of trying to antagonize?

By the way, you are in the wrong forum. We both know each other's position by now. ;) See ya! Go RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess I should have clarified my statement on the 32 trillion but I had no idea that you would want to start an argument on my ability to understand this investment.

there really is no argument...you don't have a clue stryker...in addition you don't have a single item to back anything you claim as fact...it is sad really.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 23

You know exactly what I mean by deleting the zeros because you have read a lot of my articles keep but I'll tell you one more time so you can understand. I believe that they are removing the currency from circulation, as you believe that they have that much in circulation keep because how many times have you said that? You have stated that you believe that because you believe all the numbers to be correct because they will not lie to the IMF.

Here, so there is no more mistake on your part how I stand on this subject, for goodness sake I would hate that you would or could think that I see this as a redenomination and that is what I am trying to tell everybody.

I do not believe the numbers are true that the CBI represents in the financials....

I was making a general point about this article as it stated 32 trillion in circulation, I do not believe this number

I do believe that most of the dinars are either outside of Iraq or in vaults awaiting to be destroyed..I can't show you, don't care to prove anything to you. I've stated this several times in my post and you know this.

You think that the reserves are what the CBI shows in the financials, I think they are much, much higher....

I believe that Shabibi has the in-country amount down to 30 billion or maybe even lower but I can tell you for sure...

I believe that the future value of Iraq as a free market economy that they want to build into can be used, I too believe that their unproduced minerals can be formulated in the future value, I really think that when we finally see what this country is really worth we will understand that the currency speculators of the world will see the value in their currency and trade on it.

I can go on but I'm not and another thing, I'm not going to be brought into your self-serving crap that we have to read over and over again. Thanks for making me waste my time explaining something that you and everyone else already knows about my thoughts as I have broken down more article trying to help this community out rather than debating the same thing over and over.

I really told myself that I wouldn't let you pull me into a debate because it is not worth my time, if you don't like me I understand because I most definitely don't care for you keep after this. I am officially going to us my ignore button for the first time and I would suggest the same for you.

BTW I do hope your baby does well.

Thats where Im confused because you ARE in fact turning the redenomination articles around into meaning something thats good for us.....Again this has nothing to do with me so no need to get upset about me asking your opinion. Was just trying to see if your opinions were just based only on your hopes or substantial evidence.....thanks for answering my curiosity....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Stryker, I don't understand why you don't believe the CBI's data is true. On what basis do you believe it false? Surely not based on articles that you also don't believe are true?

You should direct your question to KPMG (offshore). The financials that are reported on the CBI site are questionable in my pea brain.