Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 3/14/12 - The IMF Congratulates Iraq On Reaching Int'l Status !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With The IMF From The IHOP In Baghdad. The Falafel Pancakes Have Just Reached International Status !

Frank’s CC Notes 3.14.2012

Many called and said, Frank you gave a date. Frank doesn’t give dates. No, Frank you gave a date! It’s all over the internet. You gave a date of 29th that it’s going to happen. No, Frank is not giving a date; he’s giving us a time frame to watch; 27th – 29th.

Call Ali to make appointments. They will email a form to fill out and send back. Frank will only be watching over the procedures in Toledo. Consider spending the night, especially if you have traveled a ways. You will need to wait to see if monies are in your account the next day anyway. Security will not be a problem. Keep your plans confidential. Don’t go telling everyone, only those who need to know.

Frank reads story about banks. WF. A couple ladies went into WF to open a non-interest checking acct. The acct manager asked if it was that Middle East investment. He offered to introduce them to the branch manager. Manager asked if they were being treated well by acct manager. Bank manager asked if they had any questions. After small conversation they left feeling bank manager knew more than he was sharing and so did they.

Frank suggests it’s time to start pioneering where you will place your monies. Get to the banks. Start asking questions. Get things set up. Allow the managers and staff to get to know you. Establish a “relationship” with the bank.

Someone in Chicago went to a currency house where they have been purchasing their dinar. Today they were told they were out and probably wouldn’t be getting any more. Whoa! Normally he would take order and get the dinar to them in short order. But now…nope. See you in Toledo they said.

Monday night’s call Frank told us to watch 3 things. One of them became more important the next day, Tuesday. The IMF gave congratulations to Iraq for reaching international status. This is huge! Powerful. Alarmingly powerful. Why? Because this is a huge step a qualification we needed to see in our investment for them to lift the three zeros.

Another BIG step occurred today for allowing the lifting of the three zeros. Frank has always said that they will never see Chapter 7 until they revalue their currency. Frank has been studying this investment now for 10 yrs. His experience teaches him to interpret things in full circumspect.

The news today; Maliki went to visit Kuwait. We anticipated that he would be there for a while. However it’s apparent that he has already came back from Kuwait. When they said goodbye...it was almost as if they said "don't leave". They should have just had a pep rally. The 3 zeros have been lifted a while ago. There is a great deal of animosity and history between these two countries. Something you have to understand. Bloodshed. They are like Hatfield’s and McCoy’s. What happened today has been seemingly impossibly for the past 8 – 9 yrs. Today it became a reality! This trip was another huge step in our investment. Frank says that the 3 zeros have been lifted…a while ago.

Frank tried to tell us that when M goes to visit the Kurds (in Kuwait) that it would just be celebratory visit. We knew he took with him 4 files. But these files are…old. They have worked on them for years. The files are done. Why do you think that Kuwait has been so positive to Iraq all the way back to last summer. The files contained many issues. Airport issues, airplanes, border issues, oil issues, debts to be paid. Kuwait doesn’t want Iraq moving into their profit zone. Team believes debts to be paid. $500 million to settle debt? Do you realize how much that is in Dinar??

Irbil agreement is ironed out! Not necessary for the RV but it’s most Impressive! Talked about chapter 7. They are about to make money! Kuwait is happy. They are happy to send Iraq off to help them make money! How does Kuwait forgive and forget years of aggression and hatred and bloodshed? By the lifting of three zeros. They need the money to rebuild their infrastructure, to give their people jobs and pay the workers. It’s all been done for a while now.

Kuwait has been prompted to get things done with Iraq.

UN (USA) (Authors of the Plan) is now saying to them...shall we talk about CH 7? Would you like a suggestion? Sure says Iraq. UN says. Chapter 7. This trip in reality is old news. How can you iron out centuries of ISSUES in less than two days? All it was were formalities of what they have ironed out. No bumps, bruises, scratches or cuts.

Frank is eager to have Delta's report tomorrow to hear what they said on Iraqiya TV regarding Maliki’s visit to Kuwait.

Frank admits that he said yesterday that Maliki might stay longer in Kuwait. He said he also said that if he didn’t stay and came back right away, that we probably won't see much of him over the next couple of weeks.

We also mentioned that the president; Talibani, liked the budget and signed the budget at the end of Feb. before he left for his medical visit to the USA. Ratification of the budget can take up to two weeks. But not this time. Took less time. The LOI was sent. We have guessed 15th – 18th. They have 30 days to respond but can respond anytime within those 30 days.

When Maliki comes back it is possible that Maliki could now do something with the budget. It is also possible that it could become another delay tactic allowing or giving him another two weeks and wait until the Arab Summit meeting.

Now we have mentioned that they are going to get chapter 7 now because they have lifted the three zeros. This is why Kuwait is happy and says, come on over. Let’s talk. Show us what you got. Well we got an LOI. Oh, well we are happy! No worries. Now go on home and GET R DONE! Alright, well, I’ll get home. But I may tweak and amend our budget a little more. You can’t do that; that won’t make us happy; that won’t make the authors happy. But I need to buy two more weeks. Shabibi has always wanted a holiday. So we have created a holiday during the Arab Summit meeting, so, that Shabibi could have his holiday. I can’t make this announcement until that time. The people would go crazy. It would be too chaotic. So I need buy this time.

Two or three articles come out today about security measures being done to take care of the Arab summit meeting. Maliki is coming home. Need time to secure everything prior to Arab Summit.

Notice budget in the gazette? Not yet. Light bulbs anyone?? This is why Maliki can still play his delay games.

Oil is $105… right on course.

Anyone want to talk about Obama meeting with the Prime Minister Cameron in Ohio? Make note of this… Notice how our President never leaves our mainland. Who was the first supporter of Bush, Jr. for the mantra of "weapons of mass destruction"? Cameron replaces him.

They talked today about support for Afghanistan in the year of… 2013? As one Marshall plan comes to an end…another must begin… another reason that this tells you that this is our year to see the RV.

They talked about humanitarian aid for Syria; then about Libya, the EU, increasing trade with UK, China, Russia, Iran’s nuclear concerns…

Obama wants to bring home 28,000 troops? I thought our troops were home? We will never leave the Middle East. Home by Sept? Notice that this is the end of a quarter and starts a fiscal year of 2013. Frank will be quiet now.

Bank stories, Maliki going to and returning from Kuwait. Three zeros lifted. UN says Chapter 7 now? IMF congratulating Iraq on International status? These things require the lifting of zeros!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We remain Patient!

Many believe it could be tomorrow; 15th. If tomorrow Frank will be first to admit he was wrong.

Frank prays to close the call.

Eagle1 reports that Rick Price from Florida was in a major car accident. Sore; but released from hospital. No car now. Needs prayer.

Frank gives some dinar away.

AlooooooooooooooHA!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I hate to be a party pooper but I have seen posts like this since I invested. No new information.

I think it's going to pop this year, one way or the other, and this call didn't reveal anything we didn't already know.

Thanks for posting.

yea but you have to understand this isnt about just YOU. Many probably didnt know about this to some it might be new information. So, you have to take that into account as well.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting With The IMF From The IHOP In Baghdad. The Falafel Pancakes Have Just Reached International Status !

Read more:

If memory serves me, you have reported from the IHOP more than a few times. Do you have a thing with a waitress. Or is it your internationally known face gets you serious discounts there. Oh and beware, it's not IHOP over there, it's 1hop(1 heap of poop). Just a translation thing I guess. :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Iraq needs to hold a int'l investment & jobs fair to show off it's work force, resources & to encorage int'l investors & corporations to set up shop in Iraq.

Iaq hasn't done a good job selling itself to the world investment wise. It could do a lot more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If memory serves me, you have reported from the IHOP more than a few times. Do you have a thing with a waitress.. :D

I've Also Reported From The Baghdad Denny's Since I Have Numerous Fake ID's With Different Birthdays ! :rolleyes:

Now As To That Waitress -

Her Burqa Is A Little Short And All Of The Parliament Members Keep Coming Here Because She's Showing Some Major Ankle !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 7

Back in about '07/'08 I remember reading an email ( don't remember where it came from, but it was one of the forums somewhere) that there was quite a list of companies poised to come into Iraq including Caterpilar, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft and even Disneyworld (even saw a proposed site for that one in Baghdad!) Nokia, Samsung and of course all the big dog oil companies as well. If memory serves me right even Nike was on that list...

• Upvote 2

Ok...1 Question...Why is everyone excited about 3 zeros being lifted? It would take 1 million down to 1 thousand. Could someone explain to me why this is a good thing? I would rather have a million when it revalues, compared to just a thousand. Just wondering.

I've Also Reported From The Baghdad Denny's Since I Have Numerous Fake ID's With Different Birthdays ! :rolleyes:

Her Burqa Is A Little Short And All Of The Parliament Members Keep Coming Here Because She's Showing Some Major Ankle !

:D:D:D

I hear on the Iraqi version of Girls Gone Wild they have to pixel out the ankles in the videos.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post DT. I know alot of you don't like Frank, but I myself listen and study everything and Frank has been as right/wrong, lol just as everyone else. I read, listen and study everything, I can about this investment. I keep my mind, eyes and ears open. I have learned a lot from Frank and Delta. I also agree with easy, this is not about us. What or how we prosper is just a secondary reaction to a financial injection that was planned long ago. With that don't be too closed minded. I have found I learn a little bit from everyone in this investment, except Oakie! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

:D :D :D

Yeah...she was showing a little more than ankle...and I remember what happened when she caught you looking...:lol:

163634_1799872721088_1367886242_32014737_5394487_n.jpg