Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix3333

tilak

I listen to asdf a lot. I know a lot of you guys take articles from his website (I can tell by the copy and paste text) :P ......

Anyways his show was cancelled because of the "Live and Fluid situation". As any of you may know him this means he is anticipation of the lifting of the zeros. I think we all are in anticipation but the news is sooooo good right now that is factual.

There is my rumor. You can go to his site and check it out.

Take it for what it is.

Edited by tilak
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

Live and Fluid??? That is new! Normally, they say screens are green, and pinging....it is imminent...already happened..etc! Maybe he read OOM the other day, and found out we were suppose to go quiet until the RV!! :lol:

I sometimes feel live and fluid, after a little mexican food!! :lol:

Let's hope, by a miracle it happens this time!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Live and Fluid??? That is new! Normally, they say screens are green, and pinging....it is imminent...already happened..etc! Maybe he read OOM the other day, and found out we were suppose to go quiet until the RV!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :huh:

• Upvote 2

I listen to asdf a lot. I know a lot of you guys take articles from his website (I can tell by the copy and paste text) :P ......

Anyways his show was cancelled because of the "Live and Fluid situation". As any of you may know him this means he is anticipation of the lifting of the zeros. I think we all are in anticipation but the news is sooooo good right now that is factual.

There is my rumor. You can go to his site and check it out.

Take it for what it is.

If I light the fluid, will he be dead and go back to the ashes from where he came? get it...Phoenix? :D and I mean this in a purely comical way....no birds were harmed in the making of this post B)

• Upvote 3

Go RV!!!

That is funny...+1 for you

• Upvote 2

Go RV!!!

:D :D :D

I had something else in mind to poke a little fun, but this works :lol: +1 to ya!

• Upvote 3

Phoenix is a good dude and pretty helpful what he and his wife do. They collate lots of good articles and talk about interesting stuff. He is no pumper thats for real.

I was going to listen to tonights show but heard his message about there not being one.

Could be for all sorts of reasons not just related to an RV.

In fact its 99% more likely to be for some other reason than an RV.

• Upvote 4

I heard the brief broadcast. I really don't think it was his intention to suggest that the show was cancelled due to the "live and fluid situation" being connected to an impending RV. He uses that line very frequently. I think way too much is being read into this.

Maynard

• Upvote 3

I heard the brief broadcast. I really don't think it was his intention to suggest that the show was cancelled due to the "live and fluid situation" being connected to an impending RV. He uses that line very frequently. I think way too much is being read into this.

Maynard

Yeah... what you said! wink.gif I listen to Phoenix most every night... but seriously I think something just came up, and he just had to run... that being his "live and fluid situation"! We have enough going on around here... don't need to make too much of a big deal of a comment on the fly... let's see how this plays out, it probably won't be much, we shall see. biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I just saw this explanation posted on his facebook page... "The show being cancelled last night was due to pressing private issues due to a family illness. We are fine and thanks to all who have asked." -Phoenix

There you have it! wink.gif

• Upvote 2