Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S BEEN HOURS SINCE. . .

huh.gifIt is amazing!!

It's been hours since the folks at OOM and at PTR have called the most recent RV! It's so UNLIKE them to pass up a TWO whole days without calling a NEW one!

C'mon, Bluwolf!! C'mon Bulldog! SURELY you've got some new rounds of self-created, earth-shattering news from your "HIGH-UPS!!" Has Jonnywg given up calling new RV's except on Sundays?

Can we go a whole week without Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa blowing smoke? Oh that's right. . .NO SMOKING on his BLUE COUCH!

Ho-hum. . .it looks like just another boring Thursday with another likely currency auction in the HUNDREDS of millions of dollars!

But WAIT! Isn't there a FULL MOON due sometime soon?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Anyone ever notice that the Gurus never post much in the morning? They must be sleepin off the BS spiked koolaide...

hehehe!

Quad B)

drug induced coma in the early morning they are sleeping it off under the bridge then the rooster crows and the battle is on for any left over half full :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wine bottles

huh.gifIt is amazing!!

It's been hours since the folks at OOM and at PTR have called the most recent RV! It's so UNLIKE them to pass up a TWO whole days without calling a NEW one!

C'mon, Bluwolf!! C'mon Bulldog! SURELY you've got some new rounds of self-created, earth-shattering news from your "HIGH-UPS!!" Has Jonnywg given up calling new RV's except on Sundays?

Can we go a whole week without Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa blowing smoke? Oh that's right. . .NO SMOKING on his BLUE COUCH!

Ho-hum. . .it looks like just another boring Thursday with another likely currency auction in the HUNDREDS of millions of dollars!

why would you listen to those guys anyway???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Skybear,

To me, the pattern seems to be a few months of "It's almost here; nothing left to be done, any day now, it's got to happen by Sunday, it's done, nothing stopping it now" etc. And after a few months of that, then they "call the RV, It's done, rates will show in the morning." Well, once they "Call it," they have to take a few days off to figure out how to get out of the mess they created for themselves since it didn't happen, try to come up with something to explain why it didn't happen. Soooo, in answer to your question, they are back at the drawing board, thinking, thinking, thinking --- or waiting for everyone to forget that they actually "called" the RV.

May take on it anyway. :P

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye :D

• Upvote 1

huh.gifIt is amazing!!

Skybear... This is for you... Since you seem to miss that kind of stuff ("info")...Smile.....It dates Sept. 2011...Just to give you that sweet warm feeling you are currently lacking...Enjoy it until the new Guru extra comes up...

Now look at what we get. Financial Ann Landers. lol More experts to tell us how to protect our post RV cash that we don't even have yet. Talking about strength of banks and the other financial institutions. Come on Papajack, Johnnywg, Bella Grits, bluwolf. I am glad you and Okie have shut up. Now if we can get 3s and PTR to close their sites down we might actually get some serious RUMORS.

Thanks for the not helping me out with your advice. Like I would take it anyway.

lol

huh.gifIt is amazing!!

[/quote

Why would u even start this nonsense thread

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

full moon gone...many moons pass...no rv... camel jockeys make great spirit of dinar angry...me angry too...think smoke peacepipe then go on warpath.....scalp maliki...maybe scalp whole bunch of politicians in Baghdad and DC too...drink firewater and get goofier than ever...spirits of native American ancestors heap troubled...say delay too much buffalo hockey...think trade dinar for cheep jewelry...we all gettin goofy!!! come on rv while we have 1 marble left!!!

I hope you folks are holding on to your sanity too. What a ride...kinda like riding a one hump camel across a frozen cornfield. Maybe we will start seeing some good moves from Baghdad soon. A lot of good indicators mixed with lots of bad intel might be a sign of a BM in Irag (Big Momemt) Who knows, stay focused, grounded and happy...hug somebody you care about and tell them they are more important than a few measley dollars...after all...we won't have it 100 years from now anyway so enjoy life while you dream and wait...cheers! May the Good Lord take a liking to you!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Everyone...stop and really look at this post.

All this person does is CONSTANTLY KICK THE ANT PILE. He/she is just getting everyone angry by playing on your emotions. Every post where a rumor is brought in starts with sarcasm and disdain. And this post is unnecessary!

They are playing you like a fool.

There was absolutely no reason to bring this issue up, except why? To get you all jacked up to write your emotions.

Stop reading their stuff...it is 100% as harmful as the rumors that are brought over here.

Skybear...do really enjoy doing this to people? Does misery love company? Do others need to be mean and spiteful so it makes YOU feel better?

You have a terrible agenda. And your adoring fans will disagree with me, but if they went back...post by post...it is evident what you do.

Mods...can you lock this thread?

Edited by Joe P
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hey, nobody's mentioned the favorite "the black suv's have just arrived from the three letter agencies and have asked us to go dark" excrement. :ph34r:

(theme from Jaws in the background)

Why lock the thread? I say let people talk. Don't take this stuff personally, after all we are all grownup's here..... B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

full moon gone...many moons pass...no rv... camel jockeys make great spirit of dinar angry...me angry too...think smoke peacepipe then go on warpath.....scalp maliki...maybe scalp whole bunch of politicians in Baghdad and DC too...drink firewater and get goofier than ever...spirits of native American ancestors heap troubled...say delay too much buffalo hockey...think trade dinar for cheep jewelry...we all gettin goofy!!! come on rv while we have 1 marble left!!!

I hope you folks are holding on to your sanity too. What a ride...kinda like riding a one hump camel across a frozen cornfield. Maybe we will start seeing some good moves from Baghdad soon. A lot of good indicators mixed with lots of bad intel might be a sign of a BM in Irag (Big Momemt) Who knows, stay focused, grounded and happy...hug somebody you care about and tell them they are more important than a few measley dollars...after all...we won't have it 100 years from now anyway so enjoy life while you dream and wait...cheers! May the Good Lord take a liking to you!

Plus 1 from me Tandy. Your words are nothing less than inspiring.....how you could top your post about how johnny cracked corn and you didnt care is beyond me.....

• Upvote 1

Everyone...stop and really look at this post.

All this person does is CONSTANTLY KICK THE ANT PILE. He/she is just getting everyone angry by playing on your emotions. Every post where a rumor is brought in starts with sarcasm and disdain. And this post is unnecessary!

They are playing you like a fool.

There was absolutely no reason to bring this issue up, except why? To get you all jacked up to write your emotions.

Stop reading their stuff...it is 100% as harmful as the rumors that are brought over here.

Skybear...do really enjoy doing this to people? Does misery love company? Do others need to be mean and spiteful so it makes YOU feel better?

You have a terrible agenda. And your adoring fans will disagree with me, but if they went back...post by post...it is evident what you do.

Mods...can you lock this thread?

Nice mentality that would suit PTR ie anything not " RV tomorrow" needs to be hidden right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe they are all at the bank waiting in line to cash in and cannot get to a Starbucks to post any new intell. I mean, they all were were the first ones to call it at some point in time... now someone has to be the first in line to cash in... just like school kids lining up... It doesn't matter who called it... Being the First one in line is what is important...