Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi government decides to consider a daily 28 to 29 of this March a public holiday to coincide with the Arab summit

JustNTime

The Iraqi government decides to consider a daily 28 to 29 of this March a public holiday to coincide with the Arab summit

Tuesday, March 13, 2012%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%20-%201.jpg

A source in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for a decision taken by the government consult with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers as a daily 28 to 29 of this March a public holiday, in conjunction with a conference of the Arab summit in Baghdad.

said the source (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday that the decision was made ​​and finally as on Wednesday and Thursday (28-29) a public holiday, to Msahh the success of the summit as an important event for Iraq and the Arab region in general, as well as security measures that may impede or contribute to delaying the arrival of staff to their constituencies, causing confusion for them.

The source added that the Secretariat would issue a statement officially so in the coming days, so as to ensure the success of the Arab summit and watch its events by the Iraqis.

http://ar.radionawa....30670&LinkID=63

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 9

Tuesday, March 13, 2012%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%20-%201.jpg

A source in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for a decision taken by the government consult with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers as a daily 28 to 29 of this March a public holiday, in conjunction with a conference of the Arab summit in Baghdad.

said the source (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday that the decision was made ​​and finally as on Wednesday and Thursday (28-29) a public holiday, to Msahh the success of the summit as an important event for Iraq and the Arab region in general, as well as security measures that may impede or contribute to delaying the arrival of staff to their constituencies, causing confusion for them.

The source added that the Secretariat would issue a statement officially so in the coming days, so as to ensure the success of the Arab summit and watch its events by the Iraqis.

http://ar.radionawa....30670&LinkID=63

Sounds like the perfect window to release something ... say r.v :eyebrows:
  • Upvote 1

Interesting. I won't say that I have an inklling of a full understanding of ME culture, but with adding more holidays, they are in character. That is a good thing. We know what to expect. No surprise.

There is a mystery breakthrough here. We now know how long the term "coming days" is. It cannot be longer than two weeks. "...Secretariat would issue a statement officially so in the coming days...". This article is dated the 14th, and the holiday will begin the 28th, 14 days or two weeks.

I would also think that this will be a time for the country's celebration due to UN sanctions will be lifted and they will be a completely sovereign country, the US has departed, their currency will be revalued, budgets for projects for improvement, infrastruce, and employment are initiated, and they will once again be aligned with their neighboring countries in unaminity.

Happy Holidays. B)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Interesting. I won't say that I have an inklling of a full understanding of ME culture, but with adding more holidays, they are in character. That is a good thing. We know what to expect. No surprise.

There is a mystery breakthrough here. We now know how long the term "coming days" is. It cannot be longer than two weeks. "...Secretariat would issue a statement officially so in the coming days...". This article is dated the 14th, and the holiday will begin the 28th, 14 days or two weeks.

I would also think that this will be a time for the country's celebration due to UN sanctions will be lifted and they will be a completely sovereign country, the US has departed, their currency will be revalued, budgets for projects for improvement, infrastruce, and employment are initiated, and they will once again be aligned with their neighboring countries in unaminity.

Happy Holidays. B)

Excellent Carrello, I had timed it myself to be about a fortnight from other articles. We are starting to crack their code, the end must be near! :)

• Upvote 3

Happy Holidays. B)

I caught that "coming days" also.

"Secretariat would issue a statement officially so in the coming days"

I believe the holiday would have an "official statement" before then.

Shabibi may get his holiday about a week, or so, late.

• Upvote 1

Happy Holidays. B)

Ditto. VERY well put!

Happy Holidays. B)

Great observation Carello... B)

"a time for the country's celebration due to UN sanctions will be lifted"

Is it a fact that the UN sanctions will be lifted in time for the meetings beginning on the 28th? I had not heard that. Does this also mean they will be out of Chapter 7?

That would also mean they can now build their military forces so they can protect themselves. That is a huge step forward for Iraq!! Simply HUGE!!

"a time for the country's celebration due to UN sanctions will be lifted"

Is it a fact that the UN sanctions will be lifted in time for the meetings beginning on the 28th? I had not heard that. Does this also mean they will be out of Chapter 7?

That would also mean they can now build their military forces so they can protect themselves. That is a huge step forward for Iraq!! Simply HUGE!!

My comments were a guesstimate on what the moves are. There is nothing in the news stating that Chap VII will absolutely be removed by the 28th, but this is one of the main issues we have talked about for two weeks. We have also talked about Moon attending the Summit and guessing the sanctions release may be announced there. Everything we talk about is conjecture. All that we can do is guess as to what is happening and what may happen.

The news announced today that Maliki has compromised and finalized the Kuwaiti borders and debt. This is the huge news. Now we can move to Chap VII, but it has been announced in the news that the UN, Kuwait and Iraq are all pushing for release. It is a done deal.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Happy Holidays. B)

Carello...sweetly spoken. You are eloquent and a breath of fresh air after the stench of burnt lopster on the grill lately...LOL ;)

I also considered this new holiday when the boys come to town may also be a way of keeping people off the streets and in their homes. I don't know if on holidays all business's close down. I was thinking a safety issue might be their motivation. Pretty creative way to keep the streets safe and the only ones noted on the streets are those up to no good, shuffling around with their bombs.