Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rich Queen: Urgent Message From Okie ! (Its Another Gag Order)

DinarThug

a person of Oakies importance [ self- proclaimed ]

could indeed control the RV date and rate :

anybody believe that ?

:huh:

Is this a trick question? :blink:

Let's all join in.. :)

That's cute!

I think the adult version of this song is called "Shut The **** Up!" :lol:

• Upvote 4

Yep, and all those 3 letter agencies they claim to have contacts with, just contacted them. It's my guess. Not for an RV but for insider trading. JMHO Shouldn't pretend you have contacts in high up places, it may come to bite you.

I had a three letter agency contact me today, It was the "AAA". They wanted payment for the next year! :o

Edited by lomeygoat
  • Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes In Order To Maintain Complete Radio Silence !

a message sent to me from Rich Queen: I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIE. PER HIS UST CONTACT – IF WE WANNA SEE AN RV IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ALL SITES NEED TO SHUT UP!!! NO POSTING ABOUT ANYTHING. OOM IS DOWN AT OKIE’S BEHEST

Can someone please give me an operational defination of "ANYTHING" ?!!!! Whatever it is, if it helps I would stop posting it.... if I knew what "it" was.......

• Upvote 5

When you have run out of things to say, pretend you were ordered to shut up.

You nailed it, bro.

Wish my ex-wife would do that...:lol:

Psychology 101.

We could have RV'D already if you just would have simply followed Oakie's requirement. Who knows when the next great opportunity like this will come around again,if ever.

Shame on us.

• Upvote 3

a message sent to me from Rich Queen: I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIE. PER HIS UST CONTACT – IF WE WANNA SEE AN RV IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ALL SITES NEED TO SHUT UP!!! NO POSTING ABOUT ANYTHING. OOM IS DOWN AT OKIE’S BEHEST

SHHHHHHHHHHH..............................nuff not said-LOL

• Upvote 3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Reaching new depths of stupidity. :lmao:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=camel+toenail&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1093&bih=529&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=lwu15qnvm2kRaM:&imgrefurl=http://rollingon24s.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default&docid=OxrhrCqjCXf4YM&imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/120799851_38e5cfc46f.jpg&w=408&h=500&ei=to5WT5v_Habh0QGK67WjCg&zoom=1

• Upvote 4

I found his on another site.I won't say which one. ;)

3-6-2012 ***** INTEL BLACKOUT UPDATE ***** Many Intel Gurus have issued a hush order on all guru intel from being released...until further notice this is effect... The Newshound Gurus have NOT issued such an order.

• Upvote 2