Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament reveals a secret deal between Baghdad and Kurdistan to pass the oil and gas law

yota691

I'm just imagining them getting the HCL and the budget done within a week. Maliki going to Kuwait before the summit. Hashemi moving to Turkey or Saudi Arabia would be cool.

Carrello, I might need to look at directions to the Belagio from Cleveland/Akron soon. Maybe we need a "Vegas Brochures" thread.

I'm just imagining them getting the HCL and the budget done within a week. Maliki going to Kuwait before the summit. Hashemi moving to Turkey or Saudi Arabia would be cool.

Carrello, I might need to look at directions to the Belagio from Cleveland/Akron soon. Maybe we need a "Vegas Brochures" thread.

Whatever you need! I am sure a Vegas brochure will go up SOON. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 11 months later...

DON'T SHOOT ME FOR BRINGING THIS BACK FROM A YEAR AGO. Don't have a heart attack....

I was looking to see this time last year to see all the Budget this and that

and I came across this , I must have missed this last year..

Question , did anything come from this (in secret)

AND who are they keeping Secrets from?

Obviously not, we are still waiting for HCL, Chapter 7, and another year's budget to pass, and of course the RV!!!

Now Sher I did say (in Secret).

Yes you did, and it has been well kept for a year now.

Possibly the secret slipped out and the deal fell through, or maybe the secret was that they were trying to by-pass the oil and gas law. If it is still a secret, then I wish

they would unlock it, and just do something already!,

Yota why are we reading a post from 20 Feb, 2012, Have you lost it my friend. Someone please call my friend a doctor. :o

Biker I was like what...shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif just as you... and to answer your question biker... TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

Group:Members

Posted Today, 02:40 PM

DON'T SHOOT ME FOR BRINGING THIS BACK FROM A YEAR AGO. Don't have a heart attack....

I was looking to see this time last year to see all the Budget this and that

and I came across this , I must have missed this last year..

Question , did anything come from this (in secret)

AND who are they keeping Secrets from?

Read more: