Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament reveals a secret deal between Baghdad and Kurdistan to pass the oil and gas law

yota691

Parliament reveals a secret deal between Baghdad and Kurdistan to pass the oil and gas law

%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9%20%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%20-%201.jpg

A member of the Committee on Energy and Oil National Alliance MP Awad al-Awadi, the existence of a secret agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the adoption of the law of oil and gas service to the reality of the Kurdish oil.

Awad said Al-Awadi (of the Agency news) said on Monday that the objections submitted to the oil and gas law before it becomes a political art, which led to obstruction and not approved by the House of Representatives, and is intended to benefit the party at the expense of the other.

He said there was a secret agreement held between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the adoption of oil and gas law for giving full power to the local government, noting that his committee as a legislative and regulatory refuses to strongly pass a law is subject to the courtesies of political at the expense of people's interest, without revealing the form deal.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://ar.radionawa.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1067%26bih%3D433%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(d164JRYfzQEkAAAAMjlkY2E2MDQtNmFiOS00YmRiLWE5OWItNTgyNDI1MWVhYzY0zhEynwOxy227SnXr_oONaSTpLTg1))/Detail.aspx%3Fid%3D28895%26LinkID%3D63&usg=ALkJrhh4EkTDp-XYdxzqLYalZTn-sSGWdw

• Upvote 15

Morning Yota, like the bad guy in the movie the Incredables said, You've been bussssssyyyyyyyy. Great find. Now lets take this secret agreement to the House and pass that bad boy.

Good Morning oleman and all of DV Hope Iraq get something done this week!!

• Upvote 2

Morning Yota, like the bad guy in the movie the Incredables said, You've been bussssssyyyyyyyy. Great find. Now lets take this secret agreement to the House and pass that bad boy.

Morning Yoda, Thank You. Oleman, How Are You? smile.gif I want to call you Dear and Sweetie... but I won't. wink.gif

Ok the way I see this... the Kurds were victims of an attemped inialation by Husaine (sp?) Now they have taken their liberation and have ran with it, not walked! They have electricity! They have a stable region! They have development underway! They have wells up and running and are looking to Exxon and others to help them get production going up to their potential!

Call it secret. Call it Fair. The Kurds deserve the rewards of their hard work and their resources. The greedy ones would like an equal split. IMHO they are lucky to get any portion since they have not been helping...

I am totally backing the Kurds. I hope they can help the rest of the country by example... showing them what can be accomplished by determination and hard work. Not To Mention Working Together!

Oops forgot my point... I hope this passes Now! It is fair! IMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 6

Morning Yoda, Thank You. Oleman, How Are You? smile.gif I want to call you Dear and Sweetie... but I won't. wink.gif

Good morning dear, sweetie lol. I am great thanks for asking. Oh directions to the Balegio in Vegas. Easy Follow me and mrsolelady. We have a suite booked there April 1 next. LOL Thought I would use the translated verson of this coming April.

I agree with you whole heartedly on the Kurds.

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gif Good for you Oleman! We will All be joining you... you thought you were smart to get your reservations first?

Haha wink.gif

Seriously, I am passionate about the Kurds getting their due's. I know this is right for them and I hope everything flows their way.

They are holding a lot of power right now, they are smart, and I believe in JUSTICE! (even in Iraq)

Edited by Maggie123

Ok the way I see this... the Kurds were victims of an attemped inialation by Husaine (sp?) Now they have taken their liberation and have ran with it, not walked! They have electricity! They have a stable region! They have development underway! They have wells up and running and are looking to Exxon and others to help them get production going up to their potential!

Call it secret. Call it Fair. The Kurds deserve the rewards of their hard work and their resources. The greedy ones would like an equal split. IMHO they are lucky to get any portion since they have not been helping...

I am totally backing the Kurds. I hope they can help the rest of the country by example... showing them what can be accomplished by determination and hard work. Not To Mention Working Together!

Oops forgot my point... I hope this passes Now! It is fair! IMHO

Maggie,

Add to the list the Dam's and water infrastructure. Last I read, there were 7 completed out of 20 Dam's proposed to store water for domestic, agricultural, hydroelectric and industrial uses. You cannot advance a modern society without water infrastructure. The Kurd's seem to understand this...