Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Ru coming to 5/3 bank

PersonalBankerinNC

Hi,

I have been invested for a couple years now and have stated several

times that anyone at a bank who claims to have any info is full

of it. Anyway, my branch was told today that a De La Ru machine will be in a branch in my region late next week. I doubt it will be at my branch since we are kinda slow but one will be in the Charlotte area. I'm not saying this has any meaning behind it, could be due to the fact that we have a good amount of customers coming in to sell their dinar. Just thought I would pass on what I know. Feel free to bash and label me as a pumper.

Well it's good to know that banks are getting ready for something, Delarue machines are only good for one thing, and it's not to cook hot dogs. :lol:

Thanks for the update, let us know where it goes to.

• Upvote 2

Hi,

of it. Anyway, my branch was told today that a De La Ru machine will be in a branch in my region late next week. I doubt it will be at my branch since we are kinda slow but one will be in the Charlotte area. I'm not saying this has any meaning behind it, could be due to the fact that we have a good amount of customers coming in to sell their dinar. Just thought I would pass on what I know. Feel free to bash and label me as a pumper.

Haha ...well pumper Hmmm! i wont call you that ...but know this ...as i still draw a breath ....History will not repeat itself on my watch.......ohmy.gif I think you know what i mean ......and yes Yall all have been instructed to buy them back ..... I would not see it any other way ...But you should know ....not all of the people that have the dinar ...and might I say on a large scale ........will be fooled this time ....that worked so many times before ....I think people are smarter now ...And for the ones that are not ....We will hold there hands ....

So If they are making a run on the dinar ...for profit there self I for one will burn mine first ...And i do mean all (for those others that think you will get it cheep)

People for the next coming weeks you will see ....a play on your emotions .....like they are doing you a favor by exchanging THE DINAR ....as if they were made to do it by the powers that be .....................

Its a lie................ before ......the STORM of the RV ......... The banks are starting to buy it up ....THEY ARE NOT STUPID .......they know its coming

DONT fall for the hype that this ride is a dead end road ITS NOT......ohmy.gif......

Ya I said what no one else will .....YOU BANKERS ARE CROOKS........

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Haha ...well pumper Hmmm! i wont call you that ...but know this ...as i still draw a breath ....History will not repeat itself on my watch.......ohmy.gif I think you know what i mean ......and yes Yall all have been instructed to buy them back ..... I would not see it any other way ...But you should know ....not all of the people that have the dinar ...and might I say on a large scale ........will be fooled this time ....that worked so many times before ....I think people are smarter now ...And for the ones that are not ....We will hold there hands ....

So If they are making a run on the dinar ...for profit there self I for one will burn mine first ...And i do mean all (for those others that think you will get it cheep)

People for the next coming weeks you will see ....a play on your emotions .....like they are doing you a favor by exchanging THE DINAR ....as if they were made to do it by the powers that be .....................

Its a lie................ before ......the STORM of the RV ......... The banks are starting to buy it up ....THEY ARE NOT STUPID .......they know its coming

DONT fall for the hype that this ride is a dead end road ITS NOT......ohmy.gif......

Thanks for the heads up Randall, I had no idea bankers were crooks. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

that is a beautiful dress :)

Thank you Sportfisher.

And thanks to you guys for answering the question. When I owned my bailbond company I would take cash to the bank and they ALWAYS ran it through the machine, in fact Capital one never failed to do so even when it was maybe 1400 in 100's. That is why I was curious

Very well put....sell none, keep it for a rainy day......the Indians are dancing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good news....

De la Rue already up & running in most major banking centers like NYC, DC, Charlotte, Atlanta, Chicago & S.F. I asked if I could get my IQD authenticated & certified at 5/3 Bank & Regions Bank which I don't have an account with either. Yes, they would do it for a small handling fee of $10 per 1 million IQD. Charlotte is only an hour's drive. I'm sure many other banks with DLR machines would do the same service for non members.

You can have your IQD certified by appointment & not have your IQD leave your sight rather than sending it off not knowing where or who will be autheticating it. That is, if you are willing to set up an appointment & drive to the nearest DLR centers.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-13224987-fifth-third-bank-charlotte;_ylt=ArIViB2dcQg8YzLermVqirqHNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=Charlotte%2C+NC

I really hate to sound stupid, but the Dela Rue machine is different than the one they run the money through to count, right?

DLR machines are supposed to be fool proof. The current machines the bank had are secure enough to authenticate the new IQD with all of it's anti counterfeit securedmeasures built into the IQD or so my branch bank manager told me. DLR machines are for the more sofisticated currencies counterfeited without built in secure measures.

• Upvote 2

Hi,

Here we go again with these darn DeLa Ru machines. I always thought the DeLaRu machines was part of every day operations especially in the larger bank branches

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Getting excited about a bank recieving a De La Rue machine is like getting excited about a mechanic shop recieving an air compressor. One or more of the branches have to have the machines and most of the time they are not out front where you can see them. The banks can't run without them like a mechanic shop can't operate without the compressor. With all of the money problems through out the world today the banks are probably just being careful with all currencies. I'm sure they don't want to get stuck with worthless paper no matter what country it came from. Been in this since 2007 and don't think we will know about the RV until the moment it happens. Hope it happens soon though. The recent gold issue just makes things better.

• Upvote 3

Can someone please translate this for me? Apparently some of you know what this means & like it!

Here we go again with these darn DeLa Ru machines. I always thought the DeLaRu machines was part of every day operations especially in the larger bank branches

That's what I thought...it's not a IQD machine.

• Upvote 1

Well it's good to know that banks are getting ready for something, Delarue machines are only good for one thing, and it's not to cook hot dogs. :lol:

Thanks for the update, let us know where it goes to.

You've said well. Peace! In the Middle East. :P;):lol::DB):rolleyes::lol::)

Hey Carla. It is great that you took down PersonalBanker's filthy post because it said what he was going to do to Powerpager's mother, but my post is hanging in the breeze and I look like a jerk. Please remove my post too. And if PersonalBanker isn't banned for the post, he should be.

I dont think he should be banned. I think a response from him like that shows that he was frustrated and maybe just maybe he is on to something. Look at all the news. Somethings gotta give. I do agree he went a little to far but maybe he was being pushed and harassed. Maybe he just needs to sit in time out for a little:)

PersonalBanker was put on mod review for the bad comment that he posted in this thread! (not banned yet) He can still post, we have to approve the post to make sure no foul language was used again before making it public!! smile.gif

Good job Carlablum on handling this thread! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

Ordinarily, I would agree with you. But you are only seeing my resonse. You are not seeing what PersonalBanker posted, and I guarantee you, any living person would be very angry, especially if you have a mother.

Carla, you need to get my response down so my fellow DV members do not think I am a raving lunatic. Thanks.

Aww Carrello, I love that part of you, lol....jk, everybody that knows you loves you, no worries!

Thanks for the heads up Randall, I had no idea bankers were crooks. :lol:

Me either....whew, now I know!

Hi,

If I recall your stance so far... You were never a pumper...Quite the contrary infact... So no bashing from me and thanks for the post.

Edited by umbertino

Yep... Just because it is a De La Rue machine does not mean that it is for authentication, they make an assortment of sorters and counters as well...

• Upvote 1