Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New RV Rate Might be .26cents

Benjamin NutnYahoo

.27 would NEVER get dollar off streets of Iraq!! Jmo. I fell it will be 1.10-1.20 based on shabbs saying they want STRONG dinar... Of course I'm just speculating!! Some day it will hit kuwaits equal, but not for us to cash in at!

You have to think this through. A .27 USD rate would suck every whale in the world into a feeding frenzy and they would essentially buy-up the country. IMO, ain't gonna happen. As well, Shabibi said the dinar would RV and be strong. .27 is not compatible with that statement.

Im still looking towards a 1:1 exchange! Keep it simple for everyone!!

Take the .26 cent rate with only 30 days to cash in. Thats a two plus zero lifting of the zeros off the current rate. Exchange for USD right away. Buy new IQD when it becomes available. Wait for the last zero raise while holding the new IQD.

Cash in twice...once at 2 zero RV...later after the last zero RV. It's a 3 zero win win. just be patient.

My magic number was anything over .20 cents. If it came out at .26, I'm going to the bank ASAP before the whole Middle East blows up.

Agree. Take the money & run. Then hedge againtst the USD. Get paid twice. The two plus zero raise of the IQD right away, then the crash of the USD as it tanks & makes all other foreign currencies including the IQD not locked in to the USD stronger.

Personally I think it will be a lot more. I would like the one to one, would dance with joy and a broken foot for over two-fifty, but if it were to be twewnty-six cents, and really was not going to go higher I'd take it. I don't want to be leaving these dinar in my will for my heirs ... they already have theirs. I would like to have the chance to enjoy mine and that is going to happen if it happens fairly soon.

crotchety old me

:)

smee2

I'm 60 minutes into the replay and they are saying 26 cents. They aren't saying it's set in stone they are saying it is possible that it will come out low at the possibility of 26cents and that people should be prepared for such a scenario... That's pretty much it!

• Upvote 1

I'm 60 minutes into the replay and they are saying 26 cents. They aren't saying it's set in stone they are saying it is possible that it will come out low at the possibility of 26cents and that people should be prepared for such a scenario... That's pretty much it!

Thxs for taking the pain away by listening to the clip. That alone is worth the +1 to me.

pp

Ok, this is the rumor section right?

The .26 is a very interesting number to me? The Iraqi's don't think like we do, they write, speak and think backwards, right to left at best - often translations don't even make sense?

The dinarians that intro'd me into this marvelous opportunity told me that their intel (less than 6 degrees of separation from the "inside") said the rate would be 3.79,

which backing into it rounds off to .26, in other words 1usd = .26 iqd, that is strong.

• Upvote 1

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF???

These guys on the call are so funny!!

Not quite as good as Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First"

but they had me laughin'

They talk about how unbiased they are, and in the same breath,

they talk about how credible their uncorroborated and therefore incredible info is!!!

They speculate about the rate,

get everyone excited with so called "Credible" information

(credible from someone that they can't / won't name or validate

just someone they know in the UK, who has a secret screen!!!)

Hey if this GUY is so credible and has such a cool SECRET screen,

why didn't they INVITE him onto THAT call???

Don't you know that if ONE guy has a REAL secret screen,

OTHERS will have it TOO?

That means that MANY people would already be talking about this rate

from their secret screen knowledge!!

If you can't CORROBORATE the information, it probably is NOT true.

This guy on the call CRACKS ME UP

He says;

"we want to come out here and talk to you as friends. We have no motivation for this"

Yea, RIGHT!!!

Their motivation is to get their Andy Warhol 15 minutes. :shakehead:

Man, you've gotta be wearing pretty HIGH boots to be slogging around in this stuff!!

I can't take it...

This is totally why I stay away from calls like this!

Too much laughter is painful.

My ribs hurt too much! :lmao:

Okay,,, Lets play with this just for fun...

On the call they SPECULATE 3.88 IQD to 1 USD which is 25.77cents

For all you non mathematicians if the rate is what they speculate on this call (25.77 cents IQD:USD)

You'll get (without cash in fees) $257,731.96 USD per $1M IQD

NOT BAD.. :D

I think everyone would be ECSTATIC with that :woot:

Okay,,, just so you can see the difference in what the decimal point does...

Oh First let me say this... the USD is the PEG so

the RATE will ALWAYS be compared against the USD,,, NOT the IQD

so it will look like this .00085763 : 1 (that is USD : IQD)

(to find the rate just divide 1 USD by the rate .00085763 and you get = 1166 IQD)

Which is the CURRENT RATE

that is shown as 1:1166

Okay,

If the rate were to adjust to .26 IQD

the rate would look like this 1 : 0.26000000

Which it won't

but if it did,

it mathematically translates to $3.84615385 USD per $1 IQD

Now that's a GREAT deal...

That would mean $3,846,153.85 USD for every $1M IQD

I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying this so be prepared...

I don't see an initial RV of anything more than 1:1 (maybe a few pennies higher)

If Dr. Shabibi was listening to that call,

He might easily want to come in at 10cents and let all of those people cash in first.

You KNOW they'd do it... They'll believe anything.

Then a week or even a month later, he could kick it up to a buck

and save his county a TON of dough!

Here's what I know for sure...

The current rate is 1:1166

A change in the rate MUST be backed up by something of equal value,

Labor or natural resources.

Iraq has serious natural resources to back up a change in the rate,

and Iraq NEEDS the positive change in the rate to REBUILD their country.

Iraq will revalue their currency to benefit THEM, not US (or U.S.).

NO ONE has a secret screen, or magic mirror, or crystal ball, or Ouija board

that can tell them what the rate is going to be...

NO ONE!

The only people I trust on this is Adam and my think tank.

You shouldn't even trust me!

Hey, I worked for the Government!

I've flown over Area 51 (Groom Lake, NV)

It does exist by the way!

I've seen it with my own eyes.

Hey folks,,,

Have fun and LYAO listening to this stuff...

Stay GROUNDED (did I just say "Stay Grounded"... bad Wingnut,, FLY Be FREE!!)

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 3

Okie is one of the few..... Right? :P

:lol:

I don't know who the P.I. group is. I know who Shabibi is and he is saying 1 to 1 so I'll take he's rate anyday and I really believe he is more reliable than P.I... Oh heck I forgot about our friend Okie oh well.. :lol: :lol:

bro, you don't know the PI group? Ya know, the Magnum P.I. group!!! Duh!!!! :P

If you divide 1 divided by.27 =$ 3.70 which is the current rated of the KWD.

Yes, I'm aware of that and I certainly hope you are correct for everybody's sake, but if you divide 1 usd by 3.88 IQD you get 26 cents. As I stated, on the call they are specifically stating 26 cents! But again this is just someone else's speculation. I'd love to see it at 1 dollar or higher, to me it just makes sense with all the articles posted lately about making the Iraqi Dinar a strong currency, it would instill the Iraqi citizens confidence back into the Dinar and will make a much easier transition for the Iraqi Citizen in the Market Place!