Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50K note already released?

Aqua Dude

Bs it is one bill behing another to expand the zeros---show the full bill or not post anything at all

Easy there captain. Since it was a picture Aqua found, showing the whole bill was impossible. We should be encouraging folks to bring in these photo's when and where they find them. Sooner or later someone is going to find the lower denoms or the 50,000/100,000 notes. I would hate to think that the person that does find them first might decide against posting them here because of comments like yours.

Aqua keep up the good work. The majority of us appreciate your efforts.

• Upvote 13

sure is a mean lookin' dude on that bill

Ayatollah Khomeini......The one who was supposed to bring back Iran to Democracy after the Shah Dictatorship......

Made the Shah look like a Saint as things unfolded.....Unfortunately.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Ayatollah Khomeini......The one who was supposed to bring back Iran to Democracy after the Shah Dictatorship......

Made the Shah look like a Saint as things unfolded.....Unfortunately.

You're quite right....i believe they also made a movie about it

The Shah Shank Redemption

• Upvote 2

I was willing to eat my words but it does turn out that Aquadude or the guy who spectualtes and rides are trully wrong I thought so but this is the perfect point I was trying to make---you the 8-9 that neged me ,I asking you restore my position---it has been shown it is an IRANIAN bill --now up to you

• Upvote 1