Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

yota691

Hi, I have one question, please. Where do you get the "20%ish" number for conversion fees from? I knew they would be high, but I almost choked when I saw your number. Are you referring to fees from the CBI and conversion here in the US?

20% is the spread that most currency exchange uses. Banks may be lower? The % wasn't the point. The point is that whatever the rate comes out at we will still have to pay an exchange rate. I have done a lot of international travel and I pay about 20% when i change my dollars (say to euros) and then if I have them left over when i return converting them back to dollars :(

How much did you pay for your dinar? If the round # is $1,200 per million and the CBI rate is 1,170 or $850, one would pay $350 for the conversion.....hhhmmmmm that is about 29%

I am afraid I choked on that when I bought my dinar but I felt it was worth it....be real

drc8526, well, thanks for trying to make me look like a jerk, but I don't. My point was the percentage. Isn't everything you referenced above a percentage? Wait, don't answer that. I don't want to hear it.

Edited by Carrello

Wow. Talk about a conspiracy of silence. It could be a neat idea for a Tom Clancy or Joel Rosenberg novel, but you're the only one I hear peddling anything like this.

I'm not going to waste my time taking your loaded bait.

ok. i am just trying to understand your opinion. im only concerned about learning and hearing ideas. peace.

Take the blinders off stryker.

hey .. i will take a short moment here before I exit

people like me? .. yes I have Dinar but not because some guy hiped me up and wanted me to read hiped stuff by ignorant methods of examinations is very self evident .. I also pan gold as a fun thing to do one day a week , but I don't act like I am going to hipe a claim .. if your trying to tell me I shouldn't be on this site because I am a realist , and stated things you didn't like? .... thats ok .. but some day we all find out that dad ate the cookies and drank the milk and tooth fairy we ... plugged our ears and waved our fingers and said go away go away .. the tooth fairy is real I don't want to hear it ..

ah? ... thats ok .. i understand and time will heal you .. is what I say to that .. let me get this straight ? ... your telling me to go home if I can't agree with you and be a .. ra ra ra .. the R-V is hear .. because the Iraqi said so ..

fact is .. base fact hear .. is that the currency we have is (a conflict currency by definition) .. made to be a substitute for a fallen dictators currency and it was intended to be used by the Iraqi people until we left .. not after really ok

so if it is used by them after we leave .. for a while .. we need to be lucky .. and we need to hope they re value now .. because they have to to be able to make their currency work .. against the rest of the world .. and FACT IS their are others who want this entire government to be gone now .. thus

we are giving them our cash so we can get their oil .. thats why they are not over thrown right now .. and the only reason..

so ? .. if this auction stuff is stopped because it is made public by CNN or HIRALDO AND CNBC soon .... THEY ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE .. WHEN THEIR PEOPLE ARE WITH OUT WORKING CURRENCY .. and their are people in their country .. that want the oil and see the american out at same time ..

its bad their now and thats a fact .. and this currency is not being used the dollars are .. so before they go under lets hope they re value and fast .. because .. things are good in Iraq.

do you believe for one minute that the regular americam will buy this currency auction game if they new about it ... THE ANSWER IS NO IRREAGARDLESS OF YOUR FIGERS IN YOUR EARS AND YOU TELLING ME TO GO AWAY

REVALUE THE DINAR .. AND DAM FAST I SAY .. FORGET THE REDENOMINATIONS .. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE USED ?.

I would like to know if there is anyone that has read this article that believes it is talking about a straight-up RV? I don't believe that anyone really believes they are talking about an RV; although, I could be wrong.

My point is, there are long-standing, respected DV members that have been simply stating what this article is saying and they are getting bashed and called names. Yes, it COULD BE smoke, but we do not know that; we don't know what they are going to do, no one does until they do it. If you are one of those people that thinks this is just smoke, then you must realize that this article is talking about an RD or you wouldn't say it was smoke. Why attack someone for simply stating what the article says? Yes, it could be smoke, but that's not what the article states. At least agree to agree on that and then maybe put our heads together and figure out what we can do next. We are at risk of losing some MORE knowledgeable and respected members on this site if the bashing continues. Just sayin............... Bash away, but it just had to be said. What's right is right and it is what it is, so let's move on and be friends.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

I would like to know if there is anyone that has read this article that believes it is talking about a straight-up RV? I don't believe that anyone really believes they are talking about an RV; although, I could be wrong.

No one is misreading the article. Without a doubt, it seems to be talking about an RD. The question is whether or not one chooses to believe an RD is the CBI's true intention. For those who do not believe an RD is the CBI's true intention, well, our analysis is that the article is indeed smoke.

My point is, there are long-standing, respected DV members that have been simply stating what this article is saying and they are getting bashed and called names.

Excuse me, but of what great service is that, really: Simply stating what the article is saying? I don't need JMW to tell me what I can read perfectly well for myself.

Yes, it COULD BE smoke, but we do not know that; we don't know what they are going to do, no one does until they do it.

The LOPsters and/or Negative Nancys don't know either. They have no goal beyond the opportunity to say, "Ha-ha! We told you so."

If you are one of those people that thinks this is just smoke, then you must realize that this article is talking about an RD or you wouldn't say it was smoke.

Why not? Is every Iraqi article a paragon of truth?

Why attack someone for simply stating what the article says?

Why must the LOPsters and Negative Nancys come and piss in my Corn Flakes without consequence?

Yes, it could be smoke, but that's not what the article states.

What the article actually states has nothing to do with its presumed status as "smoke."

At least agree to agree on that and then maybe put our heads together and figure out what we can do next.

What, agree to eat piss-soaked cereal? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll give you mine.

We are at risk of losing some MORE knowledgeable and respected members on this site if the bashing continues.

Perhaps some of them didn't belong in the first place, because they only ever came to stir the pot and for no other reason.

What's right is right and it is what it is, so let's move on and be friends.

:blink:

Edited by Sanssouci

No one is misreading the article. Without a doubt, it seems to be talking about an RD. The question is whether or not one chooses to believe an RD is the CBI's true intention. For those who do not believe an RD is the CBI's true intention, well, our analysis is that the article is indeed smoke.

Excuse me, but of what great service is that, really: Simply stating what the article is saying? I don't need JMW to tell me what I can read perfectly well for myself.

The LOPsters and/or Negative Nancys don't know either. They have no goal beyond the opportunity to say, "Ha-ha! We told you so."

Why not? Is every Iraqi article a paragon of truth?

Why must the LOPsters and Negative Nancys come and piss in my Corn Flakes without consequence?

What the article actually states has nothing to do with its presumed status as "smoke."

What, agree to eat piss-soaked cereal? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll give you mine.

Perhaps some of them didn't belong in the first place, because they only ever came to stir the pot and for no other reason.

:blink:

When someone that just invested or is thinking of investing comes here, should they see both sides of the discussion, or should they ONLY see "GO RV GO STRONG OUR BLESSING COMES SOON"?

And lopsters aren't pissing in your cornflakes. Someone else did. We're just pointing it out to you.

• Upvote 4

One has to also wonder why these very same long standing DV "dinar" holders, "if" they hold dinar are downing every post that comes along. Would you not think that if they thought they were going to lose they would sell and move on with life? EH HUH? They also are stating their so called opinion of what the articles mean just like the rest!

My point is, there are long-standing, respected DV members that have been simply stating what this article is saying and they are getting bashed and called names. Yes, it COULD BE smoke, but we do not know that; we don't know what they are going to do, no one does until they do it. If you are one of those people that thinks this is just smoke, then you must realize that this article is talking about an RD or you wouldn't say it was smoke. Why attack someone for simply stating what the article says? Yes, it could be smoke, but that's not what the article states. At least agree to agree on that and then maybe put our heads together and figure out what we can do next. We are at risk of losing some MORE knowledgeable and respected members on this site if the bashing continues. Just sayin............... Bash away, but it just had to be said. What's right is right and it is what it is, so let's move on and be friends.

Kimberlye B)

Edited by machcobra
  • Upvote 2

When someone that just invested or is thinking of investing comes here, should they see both sides of the discussion, or should they ONLY see "GO RV GO STRONG OUR BLESSING COMES SOON"?

I don't think I have ever typed those words, "Go RV," before. Perhaps it is because I don't like being a mere parrot; Perhaps it is because it looks an awful lot like Gu RU, if you catch my drift. :unsure: At any rate, I don't think anyone enjoys the kind of depressing didacticism in which LOPsters and Negative Nancys indulge.

And lopsters aren't pissing in your cornflakes. Someone else did. We're just pointing it out to you.

I don't care who does it, I am not eating pissed-soaked cereal. Would you?

• Upvote 2

I don't think I have ever typed those words, "Go RV," before. Perhaps it is because I don't like being a mere parrot; Perhaps it is because it looks an awful lot like Gu RU, if you catch my drift. :unsure: At any rate, I don't think anyone enjoys the kind of depressing didacticism in which LOPsters and Negative Nancys indulge.

I don't care who does it, I am not eating pissed-soaked cereal. Would you?

LMFAO!!!

One has to also wonder why these very same long standing DV "dinar" holders, "if" they hold dinar are downing every post that comes along. Would you not think that if they thought they were going to lose they would sell and move on with life? EH HUH? They also are stating their so called opinion of what the articles mean just like the rest!

As much as I wish they would move along, they have a right to their opinion, as well as to express it. Likewise, I or anyone else should have the right to eat their lunch, if the occasion calls for it, without the threat of being placed on Mod Review.

I certainly don't, and I have said as much. I understand the article. I simply don't believe the article.

Edited by Sanssouci

Another funny! Must have diarrhea of the mouth.

Sorry to hear...but try using your left hand that's stuck on your right hand and shove it your mouth for awhile.....but if that doesn't work then try doing the same with what is growing out of you arysse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to hear...but try using your left hand that's stuck on your right hand and shove it your mouth for awhile.....but if that doesn't work then try doing the same with what is growing out of you arysse

A new low

Predictable and you never disappoint

It has become clear to me that your mother did not raise you right!

• Upvote 2

Take the blinders off stryker.

Wow....that's all you got...............you must not read much on this site or you can't remember what I stand for........I'm the one that believes in thinking out side the box, if you don't know that your making statements on thin research. Another thing you need to know I don't wast my time on people like you but thanks for answering my question. Oh, if you need help finding Dr. Phil's web site go to google and type his name in, that's how you do research...... :lol: :lol: