Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

yota691

It's not misdirection. They're going to RD, they've been saying it for years but people skip over that and spin it as they want to see it. Plain and simple, 25K note becomes 25 note. But then again, why wouldn't Iraq pay out a trillion USD to us investors. Makes perfect sense to me...

Another country heard from... :rolleyes:

Geez. The wife kidnaps me for 6 hours of furniture shopping (uggh.) and you winkies drop anothe 8 pages of, well, chit chat on the board. Anyways, great to be home.

"So, the Iraqi who could buy dinner for four at Abdul's camel palace and pool hall with his 25K Dinar note the day before the RV will be able to use his other 25K Dinar note the next day to buy a house?"

drc85260, you DO understand that all prices, stocks & bonds and loans would be re-priced, so that the average Iraqi citizen would essentially not feel a thing on this, right? The only advantage would be if you had a 10,000 IQD bill, and were buying baseball cards on eBay, or, say, buying building materials for a new warehouse.

"They are just giving the current value of a 25000 dinar note which is 21.37 usd. In the event that the dinar is revalued to say $1.17 per dinar or more, then that same 25000 dinar note will now have a value of $29250."

So, the Iraqi who could buy dinner for four at Abdul's camel palace and pool hall with his 25K Dinar note the day before the RV will be able to use his other 25K Dinar note the next day to buy a house?

So what would be the current value of a 50 dinar note?

Simply move the decimal to the left 3 places:

50 IQD will equal .05 like $.05 in our currency

If it revalues at $1.17 it will be worth $.058 less the charge for converting dinars to US dollars (20%ish ?)

Hi, I have one question, please. Where do you get the "20%ish" number for conversion fees from? I knew they would be high, but I almost choked when I saw your number. Are you referring to fees from the CBI and conversion here in the US?

20% is the spread that most currency exchange uses. Banks may be lower? The % wasn't the point. The point is that whatever the rate comes out at we will still have to pay an exchange rate. I have done a lot of international travel and I pay about 20% when i change my dollars (say to euros) and then if I have them left over when i return converting them back to dollars :(

How much did you pay for your dinar? If the round # is $1,200 per million and the CBI rate is 1,170 or $850, one would pay $350 for the conversion.....hhhmmmmm that is about 29%

I am afraid I choked on that when I bought my dinar but I felt it was worth it....be real

It's not misdirection. They're going to RD, they've been saying it for years but people skip over that and spin it as they want to see it. Plain and simple, 25K note becomes 25 note. But then again, why wouldn't Iraq pay out a trillion USD to us investors. Makes perfect sense to me...

People like you that make statements like this are either non dinar holders with out a life or trouble makers or both.....which one are you??

Stop wasting your time and get on a forum that you fill will help you.....like Dr. Phil,..... I believe he has the perfect forum for you... :P

• Upvote 2

I don't want to create a pissing match...however it is not gospel?....I am just reading it like it says. Believe me, I do not want to believe it either.

Right. And I am simply saying: Don't believe it. The CBI is not going to say anything contrary to this LOP message in the press.

I have been involved since 2008 and I am as hopeful as you and want it to be that it will RV BEFORE they delete or move the zeros, not after. Let me ask you....if you were the GOI and you had 30 Trillion of outstanding dinar wouldn't you rather it be 30 Billion (by moving the 3 zeros, like they say they will)? Then revalue to the dollar so it can be traded internationally at a respectable rate that will increase to the $3.20 range in a few years?

That sounds great, for Iraq, but a LOP before RV will not get them there.

Edited by Sanssouci

huh.gifblink.gifunsure.gif Ok thank you for your analysis..."Dinar****Town"

LOL now I remember you. I spoke (bantered) with you the other night. You made fun of my name then also and all over a short fuse. tisk tisk tisk! It's like a school yard. Start twisting someones name and making fun of it when you don't get your way.

Please take it easy on people with different names than yours. ok dry.gif hmm! is this a trend?

My right hand also has a left and there is only one of each

Edited by Markinsa
Removed language from quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you have your articles and there dates mixed up, the US is not shipping billions of USD to Iraq, that was 2004-05. If you have updated info I'd read it and would stand corrected but as I know it, we are not supplying the funds for their auction.

I too would like to see that.

Geez. The wife kidnaps me for 6 hours of furniture shopping (uggh.) and you winkies drop anothe 8 pages of, well, chit chat on the board. Anyways, great to be home.

"So, the Iraqi who could buy dinner for four at Abdul's camel palace and pool hall with his 25K Dinar note the day before the RV will be able to use his other 25K Dinar note the next day to buy a house?"

drc85260, you DO understand that all prices, stocks & bonds and loans would be re-priced, so that the average Iraqi citizen would essentially not feel a thing on this, right? The only advantage would be if you had a 10,000 IQD bill, and were buying baseball cards on eBay, or, say, buying building materials for a new warehouse.

Ha... i love the Abdul's Palace :)

What has happened in other countries is that both physical currencies will exist until the 3 zero notes are off the street.

ie: you go in to Abdul's and buy a date shake and a camel burger that cost the new 5 IQD (previously 5,000 IQD)

You give him a 10,000 IQD note and get 5 IQD change (without the tip)

The 10,000 note goes back to the CBI and gets destroyed. This is what I imagine they are saying will take 2 years to complete?

It is easier for the electronic transactions. If you have 1,000,000,000 IQD in your bank account or in the ISX it simply gets converted to 1,000,000 IQD

If the RV occurs equal to the dollar it will make the transition seamless and easy to calculate.

The shops and market place that have been using 200 US dollars for the exchange to buy a camel hair sweater it will now cost 200 IQD...easy math.

Look, I have been trading currencies for over 35 years, back BEFORE we had computers. I have been teaching other doctors how to trade currencies for the past 3 years. I have many friends that are FULL TIME currency traders on Wall Street.

I have seen this type of deception on many occasions, especially when it comes to trend trades.

What amazes me is that there are now auto mechanics, flower shop owners, bus drivers, etc, that are all of a sudden currency "experts" because they hold dinar. Yet, they have NEVER traded a currency in their life nor would they even know how.

All along I have told you what I know to be true, that's it and this much is true...I have seen this deceptive play many times before.

I am not attempting to rip on anyone, I am simply saying to keep a level head when it comes to "news."

Dr. J

Sanity. Thanks for talking about 10,000 dinar brethren off the proverbial ledge. Kudos to you Doc.

I think you have your articles and there dates mixed up, the US is not shipping billions of USD to Iraq, that was 2004-05. If you have updated info I'd read it and would stand corrected but as I know it, we are not supplying the funds for their auction.

what? you all believe that they are wiring the cash CASH - U.S. DOLLARS every week to auction off for Dinars so the dollars get used for commerce and not the Dinar? .. this was a war time stabalization program not a peace time after we are supposed to be GONE PROGRAM... ARTICLES .. ? .. we are talikin about the central bank notice to redenom their curency .. well ?.. this would not be a priority if they lived in the real world.. the real world is we have sanctioned Iran their neighbor and thus now Iran is taling the U.S. dollars we are giving them the Iraqi to auction weekly ..

with out the auctions they have no stable Dinar .. period! ... articals of redenomination contant are not valid I am saying here .. Ok?

you all live in a DREAMY WORLD ON THESES SITES I am not saying that we all don't want the re eval but ... you need to not fall into the accepting things like this announed from the CBI .. they are living in a U.S. supported bubble .. AND with the euro heading south and every other economy down in the world .. WHAT CURRENCY CAN ALL OF YOU SAY IS GOING TO BE USED IN IRAQ WHILE THEY SCREW AROUND CHANGING THEIR MONEY TO DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS while we support their economy with the U.S. dollars .... THE CASH DOLLARS WE SHIP OVER THEIR IN PASSENGER PLANES EVERY WEEK ..

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THE "ARTICLE YOU READ SAID ... HEY WE STOPPED THAT" ... YES AND ALSO THEY FIRED OUR PRESIDENT TO RIGHT .. they are selling billions every week att auction as if we are still occupying Iraq and we and U.N. .. needed a half stable economy .. during occupation.

the CASH SHIPMENTS ARE REAL OK .. un less you believe we are allowing them to mint bucks weekly and you believe they are wireing money with a system they can't have because the world bank also is saying no no no ..

the U.S. is shipping our cash ... real cash bucks in planes weekly to finance their country economy with a stable currency .. and now its being smugled into syria and to Iran ... and the game is getting real complicated ..

this C.B. I. stuff your giving c

redance to issued by a Iraqi politician that is being supported by us... he is assuming as well as the C.B.I. that the U.S. people are going to support their games here for a couple of more years while they issue new currency with no re evaluation or plans to stop the auctioning of our currency ..

this notice is rediqulous you all are commenting on .. if yuo say its the wrong artical your simply being sucked into the games .. you all need to see the larger picture .. if the currency auctions are stopped because the american citizen says .. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! ... then their only left with fixing the issue by re valuation and doing it real dam fast or risk complete failure of their economy ..

sorry for the grammar and spelling ... in a hurry .. by for now.. be smart not a lamb following the other to slaughter

People like you that make statements like this are either non dinar holders with out a life or trouble makers or both.....which one are you??

Stop wasting your time and get on a forum that you fill will help you.....like Dr. Phil,..... I believe he has the perfect forum for you... :P

Take the blinders off stryker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ie: you go in to Abdul's and buy a date shake and a camel burger that cost the new 5 IQD (previously 5,000 IQD)

You give him a 10,000 IQD note and get 5 IQD change (without the tip)

The 10,000 note goes back to the CBI and gets destroyed. This is what I imagine they are saying will take 2 years to complete?

It is easier for the electronic transactions. If you have 1,000,000,000 IQD in your bank account or in the ISX it simply gets converted to 1,000,000 IQD

If the RV occurs equal to the dollar it will make the transition seamless and easy to calculate.

The shops and market place that have been using 200 US dollars for the exchange to buy a camel hair sweater it will now cost 200 IQD...easy math.

OH! I'm soooo sorry. I got here late. You must have wandered in here by mistake. See below:

Go HERE!

Mass Confusion. Mission Accomplished. Go CBI. Go Shabibi. Go DOD Banking Division. Job Well Done. Kudos and Admiration to All Humans involved.

lol well stated. The articles are having the desired affect.

They all read this site every day and have a good laugh!

It's not over till its over

GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what? you all believe that they are wiring the cash CASH - U.S. DOLLARS every week to auction off for Dinars so the dollars get used for commerce and not the Dinar? .. this was a war time stabalization program not a peace time after we are supposed to be GONE PROGRAM... ARTICLES .. ? .. we are talikin about the central bank notice to redenom their curency .. well ?.. this would not be a priority if they lived in the real world.. the real world is we have sanctioned Iran their neighbor and thus now Iran is taling the U.S. dollars we are giving them the Iraqi to auction weekly ..

with out the auctions they have no stable Dinar .. period! ... articals of redenomination contant are not valid I am saying here .. Ok?

you all live in a DREAMY WORLD ON THESES SITES I am not saying that we all don't want the re eval but ... you need to not fall into the accepting things like this announed from the CBI .. they are living in a U.S. supported bubble .. AND with the euro heading south and every other economy down in the world .. WHAT CURRENCY CAN ALL OF YOU SAY IS GOING TO BE USED IN IRAQ WHILE THEY SCREW AROUND CHANGING THEIR MONEY TO DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS while we support their economy with the U.S. dollars .... THE CASH DOLLARS WE SHIP OVER THEIR IN PASSENGER PLANES EVERY WEEK ..

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THE "ARTICLE YOU READ SAID ... HEY WE STOPPED THAT" ... YES AND ALSO THEY FIRED OUR PRESIDENT TO RIGHT .. they are selling billions every week att auction as if we are still occupying Iraq and we and U.N. .. needed a half stable economy .. during occupation.

the CASH SHIPMENTS ARE REAL OK .. un less you believe we are allowing them to mint bucks weekly and you believe they are wireing money with a system they can't have because the world bank also is saying no no no ..

the U.S. is shipping our cash ... real cash bucks in planes weekly to finance their country economy with a stable currency .. and now its being smugled into syria and to Iran ... and the game is getting real complicated ..

this C.B. I. stuff your giving c

redance to issued by a Iraqi politician that is being supported by us... he is assuming as well as the C.B.I. that the U.S. people are going to support their games here for a couple of more years while they issue new currency with no re evaluation or plans to stop the auctioning of our currency ..

this notice is rediqulous you all are commenting on .. if yuo say its the wrong artical your simply being sucked into the games .. you all need to see the larger picture .. if the currency auctions are stopped because the american citizen says .. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! ... then their only left with fixing the issue by re valuation and doing it real dam fast or risk complete failure of their economy ..

sorry for the grammar and spelling ... in a hurry .. by for now.. be smart not a lamb following the other to slaughter

Central: the high price of the dollar caused by the financing of trade Baeraki neighboring countries

10/1/2012 0:00

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

attributed the Iraqi Central Bank, yesterday, the exchange rates of U.S. dollar in the local markets and higher sales to finance the country trade neighborhood, noting that it will reflect negatively on its reserves of hard currency. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a statement news, "The exchange rate U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the Iraqi market, as well as higher sales of the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency due to the financing of trade neighboring countries by the Iraqi traders," noting that "the central bank sales of foreign currency during the early year 2012 is now weaker than it was to be sold during the year 2010. "witnessing the exchange rate of U.S. dollar in the local markets of Iraq about the Iraqi dinar increased significantly between 1221 thousand to 1225 thousand Iraqi dinars to the dollar, while the exchange rate of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar During the past year 2011 with a 1080 dinars to the dollar. Saleh pointed out that "regional variables surrounding Iraq also played a part in the rise of the dollar and sales of the bank," noting that "stop banking transactions and banking with the neighboring countries of Iraq to the east and west with the countries of the world pay the merchant for Iraq to finance trade in these two countries instead of funding the Iraqi Trade" . The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that "the central bank sales of foreign currency amounted to $ 300 million on average per day, whereas they used to be sold in 2010 was around $ 150 million on average per day," asserting that "sales of the bank during the year the past and the $ 150 million was enough and sink markets, the whole of Iraq of commodities and goods. "Saleh pointed out that" the central bank intervenes in the market to keep the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, as well as the financing of private sector trade, "explaining that" the high bank sales of foreign currency that will cause pressure on the auction the bank and its reserves of hard currency that would be diminished because of that. "Salih stressed that" the central bank's reserves of hard currency will not be relevant in the event of continuing strong demand for hard currency, "pointing out that" the There is an increasing demand for hard currency for the benefit of the economies of other countries. "

http://www.almustakb...w.aspx?ID=15944

0 zigmeister

Group:Members

Posted Yesterday, 07:27 PM

hmmmm so Sunday they will announce there won't be any auctions until they straighten this out. That would be cool.

what? you all believe that they are wiring the cash CASH - U.S. DOLLARS every week to auction off for Dinars so the dollars get used for commerce and not the Dinar? ..

Wow. Talk about a conspiracy of silence. It could be a neat idea for a Tom Clancy or Joel Rosenberg novel, but you're the only one I hear peddling anything like this.

So exactly how will everything unfold with this imminent rv? Maybe, you can help me understand the case your making.

I'm not going to waste my time taking your loaded bait.

Then I'll tell you! None of them, because it has never happened, because it's impossible.

Luke 1:37. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci