Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

yota691

Its been explained what they mean by deleting the zeros.....

It has always been open to interpretation, and those interpretations vary.

like I said, whether or not you believe this is what they will actually do is something completely different.....

No, it is not different at all. The CBI would not be putting out this kind of article, again, and again, and again, if they did not want it to be believed. If they knew that you know that they are perhaps lying, and they very well may be, why then would they waste their time and resources in doing so?

The whole lop scenario is based on what the CBI is saying they will do.....nothing more, nothing less.....

Is it at all a possibility, in your mind, Keep, that the CBI might be lying? Or is that just completely out of the question?

If they don't you're going to have an awfully hard time cashing in.

In case you forgot, looking the other way is the national pastime in DC.

Simply move the decimal to the left 3 places:

50 IQD will equal .05 like $.05 in our currency. If it revalues at $1.17 it will be worth $.058 less the charge for converting dinars to US dollars (20%ish ?)

Wow, that is just so exciting. What exactly inspired you to come here and spread this wonderful gospel?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Downvote 2

In case you forgot, looking the other way is the national pastime in DC.

Lol, so they're going to pay out trillions of USD to currency speculators knowing that the CBI is lying and can't ever hope to back up the currency value that they declared, and UST/US economy is going to get left holding the bag?

It has always been open to interpretation, and those interpretations vary.

Open to interpretation?? So there is room for interpretation when they say 1,000 dinar will be equal to 1 new dinar? Wow....how else can you spin that?

No, it is not different at all. The CBI would not be putting out this kind of article, again, and again, and again, if they did not want it to be believed. If they knew that you know that they are perhaps lying, and they very well may be, why then would they waste their time and resources in doing so?

It is different....to believe what they will actually do vs knowing what they are saying they will do are two different things....

Is it at all a possibility, in your mind, Keep, that the CBI might be lying? Or is that just completely out of the question?

Of course they could be lying....if I didnt think that was possible, I wouldnt have any dinar....its just there is no evidence as of yet that could support anything else....so you can be skeptical of course, but the skepticism has no foundation or solid reasoning.....

• Upvote 2

Lol, so they're going to pay out trillions of USD to currency speculators knowing that the CBI is lying and can't ever hope to back up the currency value that they declared, and UST/US economy is going to get left holding the bag?

This country is already trillions in debt that will never be paid off. So, what's a few more?

Of course they could be lying....if I didnt think that was possible, I wouldnt have any dinar....its just there is no evidence as of yet that could support anything else....so you can be skeptical of course, but the skepticism has no foundation or solid reasoning.....

And your house is similarly built on sand, because all you have for a foundation is what the CBI says they are going to do.

Its been explained what they mean by deleting the zeros.....like I said, whether or not you believe this is what they will actually do is something completely different.....

The whole lop scenario is based on what the CBI is saying they will do.....nothing more, nothing less.....

So their theory is that every article is a lie...or it is smoke and mirrors...yet there is nothing to support these claims....the problem is that if they don't claim the information is bad then they would be forced to deal with the fact they may not be over night millionaires....so when it doubt...yell conspiracy!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So their theory is that every article is a lie...or it is smoke and mirrors...yet there is nothing to support these claims....the problem is that if they don't claim the information is bad then they would be forced to deal with the fact they may not be over night millionaires....so when it doubt...yell conspiracy!!

And your theory is that every article is the unvarnished truth, without the slightest shadow of a doubt. Yet, there is nothing whatsoever to support that claim either. The problem is that if you don't claim the information is absolutely true and unassailable then you would be forced to face the fact that you will not be able to say, We told you so! I think your parents were engaged in a rather dubious conspiracy of their own. :P

Adam says that Iraq will borrow the money from the US to pay for the RV. sanssouci, you and Adam have much in common.

At least I'm in good company.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

And your house is similarly built on sand, because all you have for a foundation is what the CBI says they are going to do.

There is quite a difference.....your skeptical for no reason other then because of course you hope that they are lying....

What the CBI is saying they will do, is what the CBI is saying they will do laugh.gif But at least their claims of what they are supposedly planning are backed with data/information that supports that very idea...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This country is already trillions in debt that will never be paid off. So, what's a few more?

Really? That's your argument? That's the best you can do? the UST is going to make you a millionaire because they already have a bunch of debt, so why not just give you a ton of money for no reason?

If his is sand, what's your foundation made of? Nothing? Bovine excrement? Okie's vomit?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There is quite a difference.....your skeptical for no reason other then because of course you hope that they are lying....

I am skeptical because it is my right to doubt, and that is as good a reason as any.

But at least their claims of what they are supposedly planning are backed with data/information that supports that very idea...

And they want you to think LOP. Mission accomplished.

Really? That's your argument? That's the best you can do? The UST is going to make you a millionaire because they already have a bunch of debt, so why not just give you a ton of money for no reason?

It worked for the Rothschilds, did it not?

If his is sand, what's your foundation made of? Nothing? Bovine excrement? Okie's vomit?

Yeah, man. All of that. Right on. Way to raise the bar of decorum on DV.

Edited by Sanssouci

We will hook up at the party about your Van post RV, or send me an email and I'll send you some info.

Oh, take him up on this one. Have you heard of bitchen wheels? This would be it.

"They are just giving the current value of a 25000 dinar note which is 21.37 usd. In the event that the dinar is revalued to say $1.17 per dinar or more, then that same 25000 dinar note will now have a value of $29250."

So, the Iraqi who could buy dinner for four at Abdul's camel palace and pool hall with his 25K Dinar note the day before the RV will be able to use his other 25K Dinar note the next day to buy a house?

So what would be the current value of a 50 dinar note?

50 IQD will equal .05 like $.05 in our currency

If it revalues at $1.17 it will be worth $.058 less the charge for converting dinars to US dollars (20%ish ?)

Hi, I have one question, please. Where do you get the "20%ish" number for conversion fees from? I knew they would be high, but I almost choked when I saw your number. Are you referring to fees from the CBI and conversion here in the US?

Wow, this was deep... I read from beginning to end and it drained me. Wow, Wow... but it was fun and I learn a lot. My problem is I don't know if my brain can contain it. So I know I will go through this again until it RV's.

I know who has the answers to all our concerns. But I have to die first to get an appointment and I can't guarantee I will be back. He might just want to keep me. In the meantime I'll wait with the rest of you. :D

Need coffee... input later. Everybody have fun and relax.

• Upvote 2

It worked for the Rothschilds, did it not?

Which currency was it that the rothschild's increased in value by 100,000% and then got the UST to buy from them for trillions of dollars? I can't remember.

Yeah, man. All of that. Right on. Way to raise the bar of decorum on DV.

If you think that's the first time the words excrement and vomit have been used on the forum, you are sadly mistaken.

• Downvote 1

GotSix......when you bring those footnotes forward about the audits then we will talk ok?? Been waiting....

"Bring the footnotes forward" :blink::huh::unsure: it's posted on the CBI's website :o ....so assuming that you've read them....are you saying that you would stand by their financials:huh: :blink::unsure: ....cause the auditors never have:rolleyes: .....how can you or any prudent investor/financial analyst base anything on what they've reported ;) .....again they will do as they wish....but it won't be based on their figures they report.....this is not your typical investment...anything can & could happen B)

• Upvote 1

the real issue they evade and that is the problems now with the currency auctions, they know that if the American public finds out billions are being flown to Iraq for their auctions because they are not a IMF and electronic set up country it will all end bet me... right now no body knows that Iraq has been getting billions every week in U.S. dollars to auction off so people can use then instead of their Dinars in country, and we embargo Iran and this now puts a demand on the US dollar their from Iraq through the back door ... thus the auction bucks end up in Iran to stableize irans economy and our U.N. embargo is worthless .. its only a matter of time here before the U. S. Senators stop the flow of bucks-cash to Iraq and this will force the Dinar as the currency and thus .. a R.V or a mess and high inflation... they need to get electronic and fast and they need to get -V to U.S. buck equal .. or close .86 cents to one Dinar works for all .. before the cash shipments get robbed or stopped by the U.S. senate when its public whats going on here.. we are supposed to be OUT OF IRAQ NOT STILL SHIPPING CASH EITHER TO REPLACE THEIR CURRANCY ... BET ME WHEN THE G-Q U.S. CITIZEN FINDS OUT WE ARE SHIPPING BILLIONS LIKE THE OLD STAGE COACH DAYS IN PLANES TO IRAQ BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREWING AROUND WITH A REDENOMINATION AND NOT A R VALUATION .. HOW FAST IS THIS GAME GOING TO STOP??

• Upvote 2

the real issue they evade and that is the problems now with the currency auctions, they know that if the American public finds out billions are being flown to Iraq for their auctions because they are not a IMF and electronic set up country it will all end bet me... right now no body knows that Iraq has been getting billions every week in U.S. dollars to auction off so people can use then instead of their Dinars in country, and we embargo Iran and this now puts a demand on the US dollar their from Iraq through the back door ... thus the auction bucks end up in Iran to stableize irans economy and our U.N. embargo is worthless .. its only a matter of time here before the U. S. Senators stop the flow of bucks-cash to Iraq and this will force the Dinar as the currency and thus .. a R.V or a mess and high inflation... they need to get electronic and fast and they need to get -V to U.S. buck equal .. or close .86 cents to one Dinar works for all .. before the cash shipments get robbed or stopped by the U.S. senate when its public whats going on here.. we are supposed to be OUT OF IRAQ NOT STILL SHIPPING CASH EITHER TO REPLACE THEIR CURRANCY ... BET ME WHEN THE G-Q U.S. CITIZEN FINDS OUT WE ARE SHIPPING BILLIONS LIKE THE OLD STAGE COACH DAYS IN PLANES TO IRAQ BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREWING AROUND WITH A REDENOMINATION AND NOT A R VALUATION .. HOW FAST IS THIS GAME GOING TO STOP??

I think you have your articles and there dates mixed up, the US is not shipping billions of USD to Iraq, that was 2004-05. If you have updated info I'd read it and would stand corrected but as I know it, we are not supplying the funds for their auction.

I would agree that their articles are confusing to us, and possible to the Iraqi people. But if I am trying to teach a mass of people, I am going to use several different approaches and presentations. In this case, the major point is the dinar is not going to loose value but gain value. The 000s are going to be a thing of the pass and a new currency will be issued. The new will be without the 000s and will seem less, but in reality it is the same.

Now, the average citizen will know that something is happening to the currency. They can say, "We will not be hurt financially by what is happening, but we are not sure just exactly the value of the dinar after it happens." (Which, if they gave that piece of information, they would reveal the rate of the RV and that they do not want to do! The CBI is smart enough to NOT educate the people, and us, in that area.) If they did, every jar in the Iraqi house would be full of "squirreled away" dinar. They want the citizens to make the exchange and not horde the large bills. (JMO)

[/quot

I wasn't saying the CBI would educate the public on an RV, but I just don't know about them starting an education campaign before it passed Parliment. What if Parliment denies it? Why waste the time if it doesn't go through?

I also agree at trying to educate people different ways, but the information should be consistent throughout EVERY technique being used to educate them. There's been many contradicting articles with to much different info, imo

The question remains, if they are putting out misdirection, who are they trying to misdirect? Folks keep saying it's the "big money players" who would swoop down and buy up all the dinar. But, the big money guys haven't done that, so they must be pretty stupid to not be able to read between the lines like people on all these dinar forums can, and understand what's going on. It just doesn't make sense that these articles are smoke. JMHO, of course.

It's not misdirection. They're going to RD, they've been saying it for years but people skip over that and spin it as they want to see it. Plain and simple, 25K note becomes 25 note. But then again, why wouldn't Iraq pay out a trillion USD to us investors. Makes perfect sense to me...

I'm very impressed with your line of reasoning here. Everything adds up. I suppose we are trying to find more countries to circulate dollars in, it's prob. true. Props up the dollar as the global reserve currency. I don't think the cash leak to Iran will offset the entire impact of sanctions, so it's a non issue to me. What is an issue is are there really planeloads of cash being sent over? If so, and I am not sure it's true, there could be a backlash against it - if they find out - They won't, with this lamestream media like FOX>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

50 IQD will equal .05 like $.05 in our currency. If it revalues at $1.17 it will be worth $.058 less the charge for converting dinars to US dollars (20%ish ?)

Wow, that is just so exciting. What exactly inspired you to come here and spread this wonderful gospel?

I don't want to create a pissing match...however it is not gospel?....I am just reading it like it says.

Believe me, I do not want to believe it either.

I have been involved since 2008 and I am as hopeful as you and want it to be that it will RV BEFORE they delete or move the zeros, not after.

Let me ask you....if you were the GOI and you had 30 Trillion of outstanding dinar wouldn't you rather it be 30 Billion (by moving the 3 zeros, like they say they will)? Then revalue to the dollar so it can be traded internationally at a respectable rate that will increase to the $3.20 range in a few years?

It's not misdirection. They're going to RD, they've been saying it for years but people skip over that and spin it as they want to see it. Plain and simple, 25K note becomes 25 note. But then again, why wouldn't Iraq pay out a trillion USD to us investors. Makes perfect sense to me...

huh.gifblink.gifunsure.gif Ok thank you for your analysis..."Dinar****Town"

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Which currency was it that the rothschild's increased in value by 100,000% and then got the UST to buy from them for trillions of dollars? I can't remember.

I don't know! But currency speculation is the very reason you know the name Rothschild today.

If you think that's the first time the words excrement and vomit have been used on the forum, you are sadly mistaken.

Is it "One good turn deserves another," or "Two wrongs make a right?" No, Wheeler. I'm really not that naive.

Edited by Sanssouci