Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 22 March 2017

EXMO affiliate program

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I'm Having Trouble Logging Onto MySpace - Is Anybody Else Having This Problem ...

:D   :D   :D

It's not a problem.  It's a choice.......................for the rest of us.

• Upvote 3

I didn't seem to get the second e-mail yet I checked my settings and everything seems to be correct as far as my e-mail address is concerned.  Am I missing or not understanding something?

On March 22, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

FYI my test email from the "General" email system went to my "Updates" tab in Gmail. I physically drug it back into my "Primary" tab.

The "DINARVETS" update email went right into my Primary tab... :twothumbs: 

On 3/22/2017 at 1:48 PM, DinarThug said:

I'm Having Trouble Logging Onto MySpace - Is Anybody Else Having This Problem ...

:D   :D   :D

Well if you wouldn't have invited everyone from DV over to raid your beer fridge you might actually still have a MySpace bro...but hey...most of us wore out our welcome and are now stickin' our "face in someone else's book"!!! :rolleyes:  Cheers buddy!!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

Been a long time coming, let's pray it'll all end soon.  Thanks Adam for all you've done and will do,to make the venture worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

I found my second email. My email system has an unverified folder that wasn't part of my phone email folder listing. It now goes to inbox. Thanls

4 hours ago, Scortch said:

I found my second email. My email system has an unverified folder that wasn't part of my phone email folder listing. It now goes to inbox. Thanls

Could you send in a Support ticket and explain how you figured that out? Or just how you fixed it?

I don't use your email provider, but I would like to add it to the "Whitelist" instructions.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3