Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - Barzani Will Be Heading To Baghdad Soon For The Signing Of The Official Oil & Gas Deal !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On THANKSgiving While SandFly's Been On A 3 Day 'Thanking' Bender !

11-27-2014   Intel Guru Frank26   It is of our opinion that the President of the ISX is due to make an announcement sometime between tomorrow and Saturday that the ISX now has interoperability with all of the global exchanges around the world.  It is possible that he will also briefly announce that Iraq has reached a milestone and a new value to its currency which will be entering global exchange...this is strictly my opinion.

11-27-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   Today Iraq is moving in all the right directions to see economic, monetary and currency reform for their people, and in the very near future. Today PM Al-Abadi announced that he will attend a parliament session scheduled for next week to deliver the 2015 Budget. That's right, all indications are that Parliament will stay in session until the Budget is passed. If they read the Budget once there will be NO recess until it is passed, NO break in December! 

11-27-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   I also received information that the most important laws will be brought to parliament as well and before the end of the extended sessionThere is a real urgency for Iraq to move forward and back into the international markets. The time is right and the leaders know it. I am told that the people of Iraq feel the urgency, they are now even talking about their dinar being revalued, they feel that there is change coming.

11-26-2014  Newshound Guru Stryker   Article Quote: "The prime minister will visit Baghdad soon, although the date is not specified; but it is close. It sure looks like Barzani will be heading to Baghdad soon for the signing of the official Oil & Gas Deal. It's all coming together folks!

• Upvote 6

Looks Like it may be a great 2015! Im sure paying to the Good Lord Jesus to bring in my harvest so that I can be of service to his kingdom, In the final days of this age!! I know that there are a least 3 or more people are praying this same prayer. We know what the word says about this. I know there are some that are offended, laugh, or mock me. Thats all right too. It will just have to offend you, cause in the not to distance future, you to will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is LORD! Now that I'm done Preaching, I cant wait to party and start my world tour. I hope to find some friends from DV and get down tonight! Like the old song says, I'm going to try and set the night on fire. Sorry for the Doors reference! Im telling my age so you probally know if I make it past midnight, it will be a miricale!!! Peace & Love! Merry Christmas to all. GO RV!! 2015! :twocents:

• Upvote 3

I hate to be a stickler on details but..........

11-27-2014 Intel Guru Frank26  Didn't happen. And what the hell is interoperability???

11-27-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker  Didn't happen. More over, nothing got accomplished and yes, they DID go on (well deserved) vacation.

11-27-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker  Yes...we all feel urgency of the poor, starving Iraq people.The whole world does. Apparently parliament does NOT.

11-27-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker  You cursed Barzani visit to Baghdad by adding the dreaded "soon". Way to go.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1