Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 04/23/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine crisis : Umbertino reported Secy Kerry warns Russia of further sanctions if it does not de-escalate tensions in Ukraine.  Kerry cites lack of positive Russian steps.  Whereas pro-Russian gunmen say they are holidng an American journalist captive.  Simon Ostrovsky works for Vice News.

Dow was down 12 points.  Apple announces 7:1 stock split effective June 9th and hikes share buybacks to $90B; qtr dividend hiked 8% to $3.29.  After hour trading was halted for a few minutes and the stock spiked 8% as earnings beat estimate.  Apple sold iphones – 43.72M, ipads – 16.35M, Macs – 4.14M, iPods – 2.76M.  Facebook’s mobile ads comprise 59% of revenues.  David Wehner to replace CFO Ebesman as of June 1st.  Apple and Facebook calls underway.  Australia orders 58 F-35 Lockheed Martin (LMT) stealth fighters worth $11.6B, the stock went up 3%.  AT&T sold 40% of smartphones without subsidies in Q1, raising FY rev outlook.  Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)’s Q1 profit fell 77% on drop in sales of da Vinci system.  Plug Power to offer undisclosed amount of shares for sale.  EagleEye shakes his head as GM still on the hot seat with NHTSA who opens probe into possible issue with automatic brake system on 2014 Chevy Impala.  Thriver is happy as his Toyota beat out GM in Q1 global sales, selling 2.58M vehicles; VW comes in third place.

Other News : Genx4me’s heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones in South Korean ferry sinking.  150 death, another 150 still missing.  Most victims are from single high school near Seoul.  Maritime professor says it could have been mechanical problem with steering gear on sunken ferry.  Crew says 5 degrees turn ordered; ship made 45 degree turn.  Chess is with Little obe in Japan today to begin a four country Asia’s trip.  He says US mutual security treaty with Japan also applies to disputed islands.  Meanwhile, Phillipine police clash with protestors in Manila opposed to little obe’s visit.  They are against pending pact to expand US military presence.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 and his troops combat the aliens near Ramadi resulting in 1 queen bee down and lots of workers bee to sleep.  Stealthwarrior has been busy stationing his troops in election places to secure the security and raiding the areas, destroying arms and ammunition storage  as Sandfly watches from the air, ready to fire Tbomb at any time.  Maliki in his weekly address said Iraq’s economy is on steady growth despite the bursts from the aliens to deter the election.  Jaylay heard Parliament Security Committee said it’s hard to identify every suicide bombers as they easily blend with public.  He urges people to be cautious and report anything suspicious to the authority as the election day approaching, every precaution must be taken more seriously.  Diwaniya officials said the delay in approving the budget as a terrorist act against Iraqi people who depends on the income to live, while some contractors including lawrenceofdinaria threatens to stop working due to no payments. Calkid11 reported politicians said monetary and banking policies will be seriously addressed after the election including some involvement of US international bankings.  The revaluation of dinar will also a hot topic to address to reflect the true value of dinar as the country grows exponentially.

From rumor land : Millionday thinks CBI already has the rate and not releasing it yet.  Pepperoni is waiting for CBI to make a move soon as they follow IMF and the move will be gradual.  Tlar thinks finally all things falling into place.  TerryK says he hears rumor it’s already signed and get ready. AC hears CBI invites JP Morgan to open a branch in Baghdad. WMAwhite thinks this is a financial event and not political event.  CBI is going to do what they supposed to do with IMF/WB based on their calendar and not Iraq’s election.  TD says CBI has been vocal in announcing of new notes and will act shortly after the election.  DFI release on May 22nd is a focal one to keep an eye on. CBI may execute various programs which has June time table.

The spin stops here :) send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 4

We are seeing all the section 8 guidelines for WTO Ascencion being fulfilled right before are eyes..the raise to the worlds strongest currency...The WTO Ascention and Rv should take place,Shortly..

Bring the baby home :)

• Upvote 3

Nice SPIN as Alwayd thanks Nadita :rodeo:

Glad you like it :)

Great as always,Nadita.thank you

Stealth,

Finish the job, will ya..? :)

Thanks Nadita. Always appreciated! :)

Gen,

As always.. whenever I can make you smile..  :) 

Nadita, another wonderful spin as always. Thanks and let's all wish for something to pop soon. :rodeo2:

I am ready for the balloon to pop lol

Nadita,

How's Milo do'n?  What kind of essential oil did you use?

Some of those concentrated oils you can put on the bottom

of your feet (as you probably know)...few hours later: taste 'em!

Chess :)

Mylo is doing well.. he is rambunctious as all puppies are.  I use Young Living essential oil.. I rub lavender on Misty's tummy and Frankincense on her head and spine.  I know you can put at the bottom of the feet but with Misty.. I put it on the top of her head and also on her spine and tummy.  She is doing well :)  she is eating and drinking mostly from my hand :)  I feel like having a new born baby :)

• Upvote 4

Nadita,

Thank you for the Spin!  :)

I thought since I was doing all this work over there that I should learn the language  ;)

So I'm going to take this 3 minute course and then try it out...

Screenshot.255161.1000000.jpg

...ok got it... :huh:

Here goes...clears throat and gets tongue in the right position... jada apa pendapat anda Perancis berciuman  :shrug:

...wait a minute... I think I took the wrong course, so back to the drawing board to try again  :lol:

o-KID-FOREIGN-LANGUAGE-570.jpg?1

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 4