Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

From www.CBI.IQ

Currency Code Sell Buy US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1520.930 1520.170 British pound GBP 1762.059 1761.178 Canadian dollar CAD 1122.341 1121.780 Swiss franc CHF 1228.403 1227.789 Swedish krona SEK 174.894 174.806 Norwegian krone NOK 191.817 191.721 Danish krone DKK 203.921 203.819 Japanese yen JPY 11.820 11.814 Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1751.145 1750.270 Indicative rates - 15.07.2013

More Baloney From Tony ...

7-15-2013 Intel Guru Tony Maliki made an announcement to Parliament, not to the public, and included phrases that we are looking for. Bankers who weren't in the know, private bankers, tellers, etc. who had no prior knowledge of this are now informed. Security is in place & banks are looking for this at any moment. The bankers are seeing on the screens right now $6+ for the IQD and $.58 for the VND, but when it goes live, I don't know what it will be, it could come out totally different. The difference between today & yesterday is no one is afraid to talk about it. It was on their news to the people of Iraq and they are excited and waiting for it. Haven't heard of anything to stop it.

• Upvote 1

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

Comment is, it won't happen somewhere first, then go to rest of world. When it happens, it will happen everywhere simultaneously.

Curious!!! What was everyone doing before they even heard about this opportunity and what will you be doing when its over like a nuetral event?

Just reading all the back and forth and who said what and who lied about that or this so I just became curious as what will everyone do when this is all over. If it RV's to our dreams or close to it then I obviously know the answer but what if it doesn't?

• Upvote 1

Curious!!! What was everyone doing before they even heard about this opportunity and what will you be doing when its over like a nuetral event?

... but what if it doesn't?

***///

we told you,

we're all pretty 'up there' in age... <_<  

so we're gonna enter into a bigamist relationship with HunkyHughJeffinByrd, :wub:

drop dead..

and leave him a rich Widower..!..  :D

How's THAT for a Plan B...?!

• Upvote 3

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

With so many "from Iraqi tv" posts, how come no one ever has any video evidence of this? Just like no one ever has a camera phone around when they see rates posted on doors in Iraq!

• Upvote 1

356 million,really?

I'm startin my own cult of young naked girls in central america.just the compound in waco but without guys and the government and all that.

I'm sure you'll need staff.........................um I just might be available-lol

• Upvote 1

from another sourse...

PP18-Hogwash.jpg

HOG WASH 

356 million,really?

I'm startin my own cult of young naked girls in central america.just the compound in waco but without guys and the government and all that.

Let me know if you need a good gardener and pool boy 

Im all in.  :)