Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - They (Laws) Are Ready To Be Voted On (Then) Comes Our RV Folks !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Forming A Drinking Committee !

A SHORT BREAK DOWN FOR THIS SATURDAY MORNING
*** Council voted in principle to the demands of the Sadrist movement

*** that the current government since it was formed until now operate without an internal system, speech current approached restore order, just statements to the media.

*** hoped to approve the Cabinet system

***  Earlier, announced the National Alliance for the formation of four committees,

FORMATION OF THESE FOUR COMMITTEE'S TO GET THESE LAWS PASSED

(1) including the adoption of rules of procedure The Council of Ministers

*** within the compatibility with the political blocs,

*** under witness the House of Representatives,

*** differences between the political blocs within the list per set important laws

(2) general amnesty ,

(3) infrastructure

(4) that certain laws deferred from the previous parliamentary session.

THEY ARE READY TO BE VOTED ON AND WITH THESE COMES OUR RV FOLKS

FULL ARTICLE  & LINK

MPs: Omar Iraqi government will finish approve the rules of procedure for the Council of Ministers

Baghdad (news) / report / .. Ezzat political circles to delay in approving the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, due to differences between the political blocs that accompanied the government since it was formed until now, as enslaved these circles that the government approving the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, because the rest of the she does not help her to do so.

was Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, has declared regular session of the Council of Ministers for a day on Tuesday, has confirmed the need for adoption of the rules of procedure of the Council, as the Council voted in principle to the demands of the Sadrist movement.

In this context, member bloc Citizen MP / National Alliance / Ali inch, that the government will end life without establishing order internal to them, because they become government paralyzed is able to accomplish something.

said an inch in a statement (of the Agency news): The Council of Ministers is able to Angasalnzam procedure of the Council, But there are those who do not want approval, because the survival of the Council without the system serves its interests, noting that many of the problems in the Council of Ministers got because there is no internal system of the Council.

and pointed out that there are decisions made by the Council of Ministers is not adhered to, how Board approves Now system internal to Atelzm Beah, adding: both acknowledged the system or did not acknowledge the issue is one, did not remain something of Omar government is now paralyzed and uniqueness decisions were not actual lead role, and I think that Sntnea without approval of the rules of procedure.

Meanwhile, explained member State of Law Coalition MP / National Alliance / Abdul Ilah Naieli, failure to approve the rules of procedure of the past years of the current government, could not afford one person.

said Naieli in a statement (of the Agency news) that there is no internal system of the Council of Ministers is not due to one person, but on the Each minister because responsibility solidarity within the Council, explaining: that the political blocs that its ministers involved in the government bears responsibility, especially by trying to impede the work of the Council through pulled its ministers.

pointed out that in the event raised in the House of Alorza, it will spend as you pass all the laws, accusing Iraqi List as you want to disable the work of the government after sought to disrupt the work of the House of Representatives by not attending meetings of the Council with the participation of the Kurdistan Alliance.Moreover showed Iraqi List MP and Wissal sound, speech that the government will be able to approve the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, he talk media .

said Salim in a statement (of the Agency news): supposed to be there an internal system of the Council of Ministers as what was in the agreements signed between the political partners, explained: that the current government since it was formed until now operate without an internal system, speech current approached restore order, just statements to the media.

voiced Iraqi MP, hoped to approve the Cabinet system internal to him, so as not to generate differences in the Council or it Atakz decisions contrary to the Constitution. Earlier, announced the National Alliance for the formation of four committees, including the adoption of rules of procedure The Council of Ministers within the compatibility with the political blocs, under witness the House of Representatives, differences between the political blocs within the list per set important laws, Kagherar general amnesty and the Federal Court, infrastructure and parties law, and that certain laws deferred from the previous parliamentary session. / Finished / 7 . n. p

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=79656

• Upvote 7

" CNN. Broadcasting While Forming A Drinking Committee !"

Best to have an Oversight Drinking Committe while forming that Drinking Committee. Hate like hell to skip a beat on that.

In fact, better have a Keggar first to discuss the parameters of the Oversight Committe that's forming the Drinking Committe . . . gonna be puttin' in some all nighters, I can see that right now.

Raising my authentic German 2 litre Stein to You Thug   :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

Best to have an Oversight Drinking Committe while forming that Drinking Committee.

I'll Be Assigning Our Resident DV House Bartender And Mixoligist ElixirBaby To The "Overpour" Committee -

For All The Ladies During The DV Post RV Party In Vegas ! B)

Which By The Way Should Happen, According To All Of The Gurus, Any Day Now -

Or Based Upon The Previous Iraqi Glacial Pace, Possibly Any Decade Now ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I'll Be Assigning Our Resident DV House Bartender And Mixoligist ElixirBaby To The "Overpour" Committee -

:D:D:D

Will be happy to serve all the ladies. Edited by Elixirbaby
  • Upvote 3

:D :D :D

You have that right (Glacial Pace) that about sums it up. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Didnt you know?  That any big law talked about in the news leads to a RV.........

I have been away for a couple of months and as I return what do I see?????

You keepm making your same old sarcastic remarks.

Damn dude you are soooooooooo refreshing. ( sarcasm ) ! :banhammer:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have been away for a couple of months and as I return what do I see?????

You keepm making your same old sarcastic remarks.

Damn dude you are soooooooooo refreshing. ( sarcasm ) ! :banhammer:

Maybe you should stay away even longer?  

My comments are no worse then these "gurus" making up things day after day saying the same thing.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Hey Keepem the Kidd is right. You should just bury your head in the sand for awhile and not be heard. Some of us remember when you thought you were a guru. Back in Sept of 2010 you swore up and down it was going to RV by Oct of that year. You said and I quote " trust and believe" and of course you were wrong. But ever since then you've been a Debbie downer, little girl. So take a break and maybe you'll come back around. Trust and Believe.

• Upvote 2