Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAMAGIRL!!!

DiveDeepSix

Happy Birthday, Bamagirl :)/>

May God bless you abundantly and May His goodness follow you the rest of your life :)/>

Dive,

You beat me to this :)/> thank you for starting the thread :)/>

You are welcome my friend! I should have let you do it, some people don't like others knowing it's their Birthday until it's over, so I could be in for a beating, good thing she lives several states away! :lol::lol:

Nobody knows the day I finished incubating and crawled out from a rock by the river bank into the world and I intend to keep it that way!!! :lmao::lmao::P

DD6 don't you know it's impolite to bring attention to a woman getting old... ROFL!!! Thanks everybody, I hit 35 today but my husband thinks I'm just 29 again, lol.. I really liked that age and have decided to stay there a few more years!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

DD6 don't you know it's impolite to bring attention to a woman getting old... ROFL!!! Thanks everybody, I hit 35 today but my husband thinks I'm just 29 again, lol.. I really liked that age and have decided to stay there a few more years!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

• Upvote 3

LOL, I prefer not to call it aging, it's umm......................................becoming more refined! :D/> Plus with each passing birthday (notice I didn't say getting older that would be impolite :lmao:/> ) women get smarter, sexier, you know what you want (well sometimes, well once in awhile, well maybe not), and funnier! Y'all get more skills!! Y'all still change your minds every 5 minutes though! Your hubby is a smart man see, he's gotten wiser as well! :P/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> Have a good one my friend!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

rose-178.gifA rose for a beautiful young lady with a heart of gold. Bama I have you know, I don't give my roses away

to often, but you dear friend.... deserve more than one.

Happy Birthday

God Bless

I see your rose and add 99 ;)

sara-100rosesbasket.gif

Also some time to get a rose you need to give a rose ;)

• Upvote 1