Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

parmenio

Members
  • Content Count

    1,210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1,423 Excellent

About parmenio

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Most are zombies..., parasites who live off others. They take up space and pollute the politcal envoronment and make it miserable for others who want to live a decent and moral life. Unfortunately for them history repeats itself...,; they don't last very long.
  2. Heard about it. I and other PATRIOTS welcome the day that foreign troops set foot here on American soil. It will truley be a 4th of July fireworks!
  3. Since the Marxists in our country have made a mockery of our Constitution..., and continue to do so while thumbing their noses at the American folks, who in our military has the gonads to fire the first warning shot across the bow and warn the White House and Congress of their subversions? The Marxists (including some in the Supreme Court) continue to subvert the American Constitution and the will of the people. Our military should pay attention and follow the lead of General al-Sisis in Egypt since we HAVE A "PRESIDENT" AND A SUPREME COURT THAT REFUSES TO IT! CONTRATULATIONS TO THE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE! Perhaps obama should take a lesson from them!
  4. All week, TheBlaze has been following up on the Saudi national who was initially investigated for several hours before being downgraded to merely a witness and ultimately released. Where is he now? What did authorities find in his apartment? These are just some of the questions remaining as the case continues to unfold. And earlier today, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano revealed that Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi was placed on a watch list. The Blaze reported: But today, speaking at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on immigration reform, Napolitano responded to a question by Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA). “Before the [Tsarnaev] brothers became the focus of the investigation, authorities questioned a Saudi student who reportedly was on a terror watch list,” Grassley said. “I sent a letter to you this morning asking for answers to questions about the bombers and how they interacted with your agency, I trust you will promptly respond…” “With regard to the Saudi student, was he on a watch list, and if so, how did he obtain a student visa?” Grassley asked. Napolitano firmly responded: “He was not on a watch list. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watch list, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.” [Emphasis added] That’s a very different statement than what Napolitano had said when questioned about the story last week when she told Rep. Duncan that his questions were ”so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer”. On radio this morning, Glenn updated viewers on the latest developments this story and asked many of the outstanding questions surrounding the Saudi national:
  5. Obama Approves Raising Permissible Levels of Nuclear Radiation in Drinking Water. Civilian Cancer Deaths Expected to Skyrocket. Here again is another example of hypocracy by our government and in particular the loony liberal left who say they are "looking out for US! Just like everything else they touch it turns to crap. We become their guinea pigs only to keep their globalist agenda alive. How many cancer deaths will be recorded in the next 10, 20 perhaps 30 years because of this irresponsible action by our "environmentalist president"? The following article is a MUST READ! By Global Research News Global Research, April 14, 2013 The White House has given final approval for dramatically raising permissible radioactive levels in drinking water and soil following “radiological incidents,” such as nuclear power-plant accidents and dirty bombs. The final version, slated for Federal Register publication as soon as today, is a win for the nuclear industry which seeks what its proponents call a “new normal” for radiation exposure among the U.S population, according Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER). Issued by the Environmental Protection Agency, the radiation guides (called Protective Action Guides or PAGs) allow cleanup many times more lax than anything EPA has ever before accepted. These guides govern evacuations, shelter-in-place orders, food restrictions and other actions following a wide range of “radiological emergencies.” The Obama administration blocked a version of these PAGs from going into effect during its first days in office. The version given approval late last Friday is substantially similar to those proposed under Bush but duck some of the most controversial aspects: In soil, the PAGs allow long-term public exposure to radiation in amounts as high as 2,000 millirems. This would, in effect, increase a longstanding 1 in 10,000 person cancer rate to a rate of 1 in 23 persons exposed over a 30-year period; ■In water, the PAGs punt on an exact new standard and EPA “continues to seek input on this.” But the thrust of the PAGs is to give on-site authorities much greater “flexibility” in setting aside established limits; and ■Resolves an internal fight inside EPA between nuclear versus public health specialists in favor of the former. The PAGs are the product of Gina McCarthy, the assistant administrator for air and radiation whose nomination to serve as EPA Administrator is taken up this week by the Senate. ■Despite the years-long internal fight, this is the first public official display of these guides. This takes place as Japan grapples with these same issues in the two years following its Fukushima nuclear disaster. “This is a public health policy only Dr. Strangelove could embrace. If this typifies the environmental leadership we can expect from Ms. McCarthy, then EPA is in for a long, dirty slog,” stated PEER Executive Director Jeff Ruch, noting that the EPA package lacks a cogent rationale, is largely impenetrable and hinges on a series of euphemistic “weasel words.” “No compelling justification is offered for increasing the cancer deaths of Americans innocently exposed to corporate miscalculations several hundred-fold.” Reportedly, the PAGs had been approved last fall but their publication was held until after the presidential election. The rationale for timing their release right before McCarthy’s confirmation hearing is unclear. Since the PAGs guide agency decision-making and do not formally set standards or repeal statutory requirements, such as the Safe Drinking Water Act and Superfund, they will go into full effect following a short public comment period. Nonetheless, the PAGs will likely determine what actions take place on the ground in the days, weeks, months and, in some cases, years following a radiological emergency.
  6. Couldn't agree with you more except for ONE fact! We now have MARXISTS in the WH and Congress that are trying to destroy this country! 2014 is important!
  7. A clear attempt by obama and the Dept. of Justice to "lawyer up" the little dweeb!
  8. Bravo, jac..., and there is much more that has not yet been exposed! The American people must wake up and realize there are traitors among us!
  9. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI had dropped the ball in investigating Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011, after the Russian government had raised concerns to U.S. authorities that Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam. "Once you're brought to attention by a foreign government, I think you should have a red flag put then, to be taken off later," Graham said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday. "The ball was dropped in one of two ways -- the FBI missed a lot of things, [or] there's one potential answer [that] our laws do not allow to follow up in a sound solid way. There was a lot to be learned from this guy. He was on websites talking about killing Americans. He went overseas ... he was clearly talking about radical ideas. He was visiting radical areas." "The fact that we could not track him has to be fixed," Graham added. "It's people like this that you don't want to let out of your sight, and this was a mistake. I don't know if our laws are insufficient or the FBI failed, but we're at war with radical Islamists and we need to up our game." The FBI said Friday that it had received information about Tsarnaev in early 2011 from a "foreign government." Law enforcement officials confirmed Saturday that the tip had come from the Russian FSB intelligence security service. They said the FBI had interviewed Tsarnaev and his relatives in response but found no evidence of domestic or foreign terrorist activity. Authorities also looked into his travel history, telephone communications, use of online websites and education. Rep Peter King (R-N.Y.) also went after the FBI for not keeping Tsarnaev on a watch list after questioning. "This is at least the fifth case I'm aware of where the FBI has failed to stop someone," King said on "Fox News Sunday," citing the examples of Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Malik Hasan, Carlos Bledsoe and David Coleman Headley. "This is the latest in a series of cases like this ... where the FBI is given information about someone as being a potential terrorist," he added. "They look at them, and then they don't take action, and then they [those individuals] go out and commit murders." For many Americans what is emerging is a clear cut case of Janet Napolitano's Department of Homeland Security and the obama adminisration dropping the ball! The F.B.I. will become the "fall guy" for obama. De ja vue Benghazi? You liberals beginning to see a pattern?
  10. Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings Saudi National Questioned in Boston Bombings Was Allegedly Flagged on Terror Watch List Background points: A Saudi national originally identified as a "person of interest" in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B -- "Security and related grounds" -- "Terrorist activities" after the bombing As the story gained traction, TheBlaze's Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill. An ICE official said a separate Saudi national is in custody, but is "in no way" connected to the bombings. A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was "linked" in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress. Committee on Homeland Security requests a classified briefing with Napolitano Fox News' Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi's file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges Sources say the Saudi's student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings. It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze's Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) last Friday. But now a number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture. "This week has changed me," he said at the top of his radio program on Monday. "The events in Boston changed me....The events in Washington around Boston changed me." We crossed an "extraordinarily disturbing threshold" last week, Beck said, but we know "exactly who we're dealing with now." After a discussion of how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is currently under guard in the hospital, wasn't read his Miranda rights, Beck proceeded to lay out a number of points on the case. "While the media continues to look at what the causes were of these two guys, there are, at this hour, three people involved," he said. "The first one is the one we are going to address." Beck proceeded to highlight the background of the Saudi national first identified as a "person of interest" in the Boston bombings, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, noting that the the NTC issued an event file calling for his deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity. "We are not sure who actually tagged him as a '212 3B,' but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this -- it has to be almost certain," Beck explained. "It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty -- it is not thrown around lightly." Beck continued, noting that after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud on Tuesday, the FBI began backtracking on the Saudi national from suspect, to person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody. Then, on Wednesday, President Obama had a "chance" encounter with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir. "Wednesday at 5:35 p.m. the file is altered," Beck said. "This is unheard of, this is impossible in the timeline due to the severity of the charge....You don't one day put a 212 3B charge against somebody with deportation, and then the next day take it off. It would require too much to do it." "There are only two people that could revoke the deportation order -- the director of the NTC could do it after speaking with each department, the FBI, the ATC, etc. -- which is impossible to do in such a short period of time, -- or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it. We don't have any evidence to tell you which one did it," Beck said. Congressman Duncan is in possession of the original event file along with other members of the House Homeland Security Committee, and have sent a formal letter of request (which we have a copy of) to Napolitano for a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order. Beck proceeded to highlight more key points: The Saudi national was allegedly once flagged on a terror watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. If, as an ICE official said last week, there is actually a second Saudi in custody, who is it? Beck asked. "Why were there were no names, no pictures presented? The fact is, an event was created for one Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi indicating he was to be deported for terrorism activity related to the Boston bombing. If this file was created with another Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi in mind, don't you think we should know about it?" Beck proceeded with more exclusive information: The Saudi's student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio. He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge? And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge? Exclusive: Why wasn't the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol. We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come. Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. This will be the reason Napalitano won't answer the Homeland Security Committee's request for a briefing. Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media -- but that apparently doesn't take much -- to prevent the story from being pursued... They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent. "I need you to call your congressmen right now. There are congressmen who are aware of this, have seen the documentation -- they need your support, they need your help," Beck continued. "If we do not stand up, he is on a plane tomorrow or he is already gone." "We demand answers from the Justice Department and this administration." http://news.yahoo.com/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-144627335.htmlAdsfbike
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.