Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morn

krome2ez

1-9-2012 Guru Studley I do NOT know when this is going down, I believe we are close, very, BUT, I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC...I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I SEE CHANGES ON MY SCREENS. IRAQ HAS TO MAKE A MOVE AND SOON...YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT MUCH MONEY SUPPLY OFF THE STREET, AND NOT CHANGE THE RATE.

1-9-2012 Guru Bluwolf there is no right or wrong in this investment...things really did happen the days they were said to be done, but laws and issues had to be acomplish, the diffeerence now is that there is nothing else left to acomplish...update it is about to appear at any moment.

1-8-2012 Guru Bulldog75 the situation has progressed positive again today. Rate figure calculations have purportedly been entered into the system and is under current review for accuracy. The rate post has been prolonged by the un-calculated length of time to systematically satisfy all software and posting rates. Data entry and rates are loaded and there is a continued projection now for the rates to post within the next 24 hours. Though we have been close in the past, never have we had the encompassed total progression and rates fully loaded. Rates are higher for the dong and iqd than originally projected. Absolutely no one has knowledge of the "exact date and rate". Iqd appears to be above $5 and dong near .10.

1-8-2011 Guru DinarWishes it's amazing things are taking so long!!! But this is NOT a Normal situation or Update...Is it happening as Fast as we want it to??? NO!!!! The expected time is taking longer on all counts...it IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK AND CANT BE STOPPED!!!

1-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg the codes and info are entered and completed...it is in the verification stage...everything will drop in at once...this is the first time that human hands are out of the picture...it started yesterday and cannot be stopped.

1-8-2012 Guru Mailman 17 SHABBIBI HAS BEEN MORE THAN GRACIOUS IN GIVING US A TIMELINE AND THE ACTUAL STEPS ALONG WITH IT. HE HAS ALSO GIVEN THE PEOPLE THE HEADS UP NEEDED. WHEN THOSE NEW DENOMS HIT THE STREETS AT 1-1, I THINK THEY WILL TAKE OFF LIKE PANCAKES, JUST NEED A VOTE TO MAKE THEM LEGAL TENDER. THIS WILL HAPPEN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AFTER THAT BUDGET GETS APPROVED, ALONG WITH WHATEVER SHABS NEEDED VOTING ON. HE IS AND ALWAYS WAS READY.

1-8-2012 Guru BWM There is MUCH speculation on the rate...and I mean rates well above ANYTHING I ever expected when I got in this for 3...the understanding is that the computer will process the program, verify the process and go live...we know that the process has been running...As it was put to me by several impeccable sources this PROGRAM cannot be stopped...we are past the other "close" calls processes that have stopped before...so we wait.

1-8-2012 Guru Lojak based on a contact we had with a very high level person in the know (with impeccable credentials) we are in the moment... we are just waiting on the loading of the currencies...I have never been a rate and date guy, but I feel great about where we are.

1-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes What a Great Day to be alive and in this investment!!! There is nothing to be Down about or disappointed!!!! Trust me you are in a great place!!! I know we are all ready to cash out right now but the proccess is still trying to complete its course...I have been getting phone calls through the night and I'm very encouraged that we are just about there!!

1-8-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 Best I heard was a high rate - then settling to above KWD...Not sure how long will stay high!

1-8-2012 Guru Blaino Revaluation target sighted, locked in and we are ready to fire at that FAT Pinata! I am more and more convinced that there will be NO ANNOUNCEMENT, per say...rather some vigilant person (one of THOUSANDS) will recognize that the IQD is trading and I think that's how the news will come...we are in a time frame measureable easilly in days or even hours.

1-8-2012 Guru Doc We see it as no surprise that the RV did not occur this week...there are certain items that need to be in place to support the RV. It was stated in an interview earlier this week with Ministry of Finance persons that the RV would NOT happen until Parliament passed certain laws. We believe this to be...currency law. the CBI has full control of exchange rates but Parliament must approve items such as the restructuring of debt, the issuance of government debt and new currency. This we believe is one of the keys to what Shabibi has been waiting. Unfortunately we can find no indication as to when this will be addressed by Parliament. We believe it will be soon since it should be priority to Iraq moving forward. However, we caution all to remember the wheels have turned slowly in the past and this easily could take several more weeks. We report, you decide.

1-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf we still are waiting for the final numbers to match in and get locked down, it has been taking up more time than usual right now...I think its like going into 40 hours, but we are almost done...everything is still on track.

Forex capital marketForex capital marketsForex currency trading systemsForex Trading

The POST OF THE DAY:

1-6-2012 Guru Adam Montana first, nobody is going to force Iraq to change the value of their currency, second, Iraq cannot do it without the support of the UN, IMF, etc...a change like this has to be a team effort so the question then becomes, who is holding it up? Or not agreeing? Click Here to get ARCHIVE Access NOW!

1-7-2012 Guru Eagle Has Landed the following comments by Studley [see post below] should confirm for the doubters the soldier story I told the other day...now maybe people will believe that folks in Iraq really are trading IQD for USD in the $3+ range...Studley knows more about currency trades than just about anyone, if not more than anyone, on all of the Dinar sites...he definitely has my respect...if he is getting excited, then perhaps it is time for you to get excited as well.

1-7-2012 Guru Studley I am talking with Banker Ghost, a friend who has been in International Banking for over 30 years, and been a bank board member in the past, we are analyzing this currency play, and here's what we came up with: Borders in Iraq are closed to prevent currency movement, and prevent manipulation of Iraqi currency. Second, credit cards have been issued for International use from dinar backed banks in Iraq. Third, Iraqi parliament is fast tracking 2012 budget. Fourth, word on streets in Iraq is people are refusing to sell dinar for less than 3.81, AND citizens are hoarding dinar, and dumping dollars...draw your own conclusions, I am semi-excited for the first time in over six months.

1-7-2012 Guru Bluwolf I had a phone call...pending verification that the IQD was completed, caution pending verification...now the real deal is that it is still floating up...it should show on the CBI early in the morning...please know that this is the real deal, no more stories or so called rumors.

1-7-2012 Guru Lojak just got off the phone with a super high level contact with impeccable resume--he has confirmed that the RV is in fact in process and we will be happy with the rate.

1-7-2012 Guru Jonnywg We are all waiting for this to process and upload...I have been told it has never taken 24 hrs before but we are into 31 and counting...no bad news we just wait...The banks are prepared and ready to cash in...You will always see the USD rate but it will be converted from GBP...I FULLY EXPECT MORE THAN $4 USD IQD.

1-7-2012 Guru Studley the dinar dealers do NOT have to quit dealing...they will probably stop for 15 minutes to change rates...and be back on line very quickly. I am hearing all kind of rates, and length of time...we just don't know until it is released...i have never seen any currency reval take this long.

1-7-2012 Guru ScottiG As to the current affairs in 'As the Dinar Turns' we are waiting. Anyone saying otherwise is not in touch with the facts. When it goes live, there will be no mistake or guessing about it. The New York Stock Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade currency experts have been manning the screens 24/7 for a month now. There has been some interesting activity their but no one knows exactly what that is indicating. I can confirm 100% that the source of the information about the IMF in control of the RV is someone who knows. It is not my place to divulge his identity but it is a name that everyone in America and most of the world knows. we remain very close to the activation in the markets and banking systems.

1-7-2012 Guru Bulldog75 we have confirmed sources saying the imf have done some major work today. Lets put an end to this required early cash out for high rates. That is a null and void. Do not believe those rumors...no such thing as a 48 hour window that will close.

1-7-2012 Guru Sonny1 so you all know, it didnt rv, and no-one cashed in yet...we all are tired of the BS and the lies...the guys i trust, and have a real good grip on this seem to think we could see something as soon as next week... it seems the hcl, and budget could get done in the next week...if it doesnt rv next week, we are still real close...breaking down there articles, they seem to be attached at rv'ing at 1.00... i think it will be at least 5 years maybe longer before it gets back to 3.00

1-7-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady this was just a awsome article

"Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency"...from the currency of Iraq be divided into three stages...the first included the identification and acquisition of necessary equipment and completed by the beginning of this year, which we saw, the high dollar dela rue machinery they bought...and now theve moved onto either the 2nd or 3rd phase..."exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi zeros would strengthen the currency. the project will cost 150 million dollars and this small amount will be compensated from the profits that would accrue to the World Bank and the State Treasury from traders who they will do with the US dollar which preferences to its small size and high value".

1-7-2012 Guru Bear5642 I HAD SOME REAL POSITIVE INFORMATION COME TO ME AND CONFIRMS 100% THAT THE IMF HAS THIS AND WILL DO SOMETHING WITH THE RV THIS WEEKEND.

1-7-2011 Guru Jonnywg as promised i am BACK...FYI EVERYTHING IS STILL IN PROCESS AND WE ARE JUST WAITING...ALL IS WAITING FOR THE LOCKIN TO BE ANNOUNCED...[uPDATE] I AM NOW INFORMED THE THE INITIAL THOUGHT OF A RUSH 24/48 HR WINDOW HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND NOW MAY NOT BE IN FORCE... ADDITIONAL INFO IS COMING...AND I WILL STAY HERE AND REPORT...THE SYSTEM IS STILL ACTIVATING AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

1-7-2012 Guru DinarWishes from what I have been told Nothing is in the hands of Iraq at this time...it is in the system and moving along...the RV is still progressing as planned...I do believe we are in the final stages and believe it can show at any time now!

1-7-2012 Guru Jonnywg this rv is not in the hands of the IMF...Any meetings at the IMF are coincidental and regarding general business. UST firmly has a grip and from...sources... is ending the new calculations as we speak...I will have an RV BY NOON CST OR AN EXPLANATION OF WHERE IT STANDS.

1-7-2012 Guru Med PHASE ONE IS OVER, PHASE TWO OBVIOUSLY MUST BE THE PRINTING, PHASE III WOULD TO ME INCLUDE THE CHANGE IN THE RATE THEN THE ISSUE OF THE NEW DENOMS TO RUN PARALLEL WITH THE CURRENT CURRENCY. THEY ARE MOVING AS IF THE OK HAS BEEN GIVEN ...ALSO IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK IRAQS FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES WENT FROM 57 BILLION USD TO 60 BILLION USD BASED ON THE TWO ARTICLES POSTED THIS WEEK...THAT IS ALOT OF REVENUE TO INCREASE TO IN A COUNTRY LIKE IRAQS.

1-7-2011 Guru Footforward I’m sticking with 7 plus [rate]. That’s what I’ve heard and been told...it can go past today...I’m really hoping it doesn’t.

1-7-2012 Guru BGG Maliki was blocking one of the two final appiontments ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED for this RV to happen. They only need to announce those Ministers and we're off to the races...It is highly likely agreed to and is in the process of being finished up...The real timeline - depends totally on the finish to very recent agreements - I expect some things to start popping pretty soon... this will happen.

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

You want a REAL laugh go to the 3 stinking squirrels and read what our favorite comic

jonny(wg) (worst gooroo) says he is coming to Texas today to cash in !!!!!

I wished I could break all his fingers off so he couldnt type another stinking lie again !!!

He hurts alot of people with his GooRoo Garbage!

I am so glad I got off the PTR roller coaster ride before I lost my mind!!!

The stinking squirrel site is even worst they worship his every word

and pat each other on the back.If you say one word about there beloved jonnywg<piece of dung<

on there site your banned for life like me!

Thank You DinarVets for being REAL I feel much better now!!!!

I didnt want to put any links for there site Because I care about everyone on the DV site

Edited by PowerGeneration
  • Upvote 10

Relax guys! Ignore the GURU's.

There will be NO RV today! REGARDLESS of all the "IT'S HERE- - -IT'S HERE. . .EVERYTHING IS DONE!" that you hear, it's NOT done!

===============================================

Announcement No. (2052)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks22Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)198,851,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)198,851,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 5

Since when do we have all these freakin Gurus?

"You too can be a GURU if you take this 30 minute course on GURU Essentials 101"...."all for the price of $29.95 and if you call within the next 30 minutes, we will slash the price to a low of $19.99"..."CALL NOW!

• Upvote 4

You want a REAL laugh go to the 3 stinking squirrels and read what our favorite comic

jonny(wg) (worst gooroo) says he is coming to Texas today to cash in !!!!!

I wished I could break all his fingers off so he couldnt type another stinking lie again !!!

He hurts alot of people with his GooRoo Garbage!

I am so glad I got off the PTR roller coaster ride before I lost my mind!!!

The stinking squirrel site is even worst they worship his every word

and pat each other on the back.If you say one word about there beloved jonnywg<piece of dung<

on there site your banned for life like me!

Thank You DinarVets for being REAL I feel much better now!!!!

I didnt want to put any links for there site Because I care about everyone on the DV site

What, he's coming to Texas, why didn't anyone tell me. Texas... who would of thought :rolleyes:

When repetitive information comes across, my mother would say "in one ear and out the other" ;)

• Upvote 1

Sick and tired of sharing?

There's enough Gurus out there that each and everyone of us can have our very own "GURU". We will be having a drawing later to determine who gets who..... :huh: ....... With my luck, I can guess who I'd get.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

I want to be a VIP GURU.

Oh, okay, you did not mention this at first..

Well, to be qualified, you would have to take our 2-day course in New York that includes books, CDs, DVDs and workbooks for $999 which includes hotel and airfare. How's that sound to you? :D

• Upvote 2