Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who would you vote for if you HAD to vote for one of these past candidates?

Tiffany23

The Best of the Worst  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You have to vote for one of these for Prez...no write ins!

• John Kerry
    • Al Gore
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Michael Dukakis
    • Walter Mondale

Ok Gang...here's the deal...these are the ONLY candidates for Prez....which one would you vote for and why? You HAVE to Vote and these are the only choices! Who's your Daddy! :P

Your first question was who would you vote for............................... Your second was who's your daddy................................biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll go with the second! My Daddy was a 25 year retired Navy Commander! wink.gif

Your a great person Tiff!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Carla

• Upvote 1

Being of the Non-American American persuasion, of course my vote wouldn't count, but being also stubborn I would cast my ballot anyway. I would vote for Hillarious Clinton. Mostly I would like to see what she could do when she wasn't being made to be the good girl and nod and smile when the men make the decidions. I would like to see her make the decisions and stick to them, I think she has a lot more on the ball than most people think she has and she might just surprise quite a few poeple.

Being of the Non-American American persuasion, of course my vote wouldn't count, but being also stubborn I would cast my ballot anyway. I would vote for Hillarious Clinton. Mostly I would like to see what she could do when she wasn't being made to be the good girl and nod and smile when the men make the decidions. I would like to see her make the decisions and stick to them, I think she has a lot more on the ball than most people think she has and she might just surprise quite a few poeple.

Smee babe, you would always be welcome to join us..after all, you are an Honorary American... ;) . I don't like Hilary...and the reason is, it seems to me that Bill and her used each other to made advances in their careers vs any actual feelings of love for each other. I"m a hopeless romantic and to have such a "clinical" marriage is to me immoral.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok Gang...here's the deal...these are the ONLY candidates for Prez....which one would you vote for and why? You HAVE to Vote and these are the only choices! Who's your Daddy! :P

If those were the only choices I would leave the country. There all idiots.

I would vote for Hillarious, she seems to be a tough lady, stands by her guns and a forgiving one, considering what she has gone through. :)

She stand by her guns eh?Did you know she is working with the UN on a small arms ban a WORLD WIDE GUN BAN.That way we can't say anything here, she couldn't pull that **** here so she found another way.

You people need to open your eyes and pull your heads out and look around.We have lost our freedom for the most part already and they are going for the rest.My vote goes to RON PAUL he crazy but honest.