Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

Great post. Thanks for mentioning the Chinese & their involvement in the IQD RV & the Global Settlement Fund. Many people are not aware of what is really going on.

China continues to keep the pressure on Obama to sign off on the Global Settlement Fund. Obama is holding off on the Global settlement Fund for political & monetary gain. He is holding up the entire world economic recovery including the RV of 132 nations & their currencies. He must be stopped.

I don't think nothing will happen till after the GOP & DNC conventions when at such time Obama can maneuver himself into position & appear to be saving the entire world from a great economic depression to get re-elected. He will then be hailed one world leader & saviour by Soros & the NWO. It don't take a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon to figure this out. That's just my take on all this & where we are going.

I got a cold chill up my spine reading this and thinking Anti-Christ scenario...totally weird.

• Upvote 1

What is it exactly are we waiting for China to say???

"Done deal, we will take that rate!" In all honesty, there is a bit more to it but that is the gist of it. They haven't said it up to this point because China has been dealing with the EU crisis. As I stated in an earlier post, now, China's focus has shifted to Iraq with the withdrawal of the U.S. troops.

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 2

"Done deal, we will take that rate!" In all honesty, there is a bit more to it but that is the gist of it. They haven't said it up to this point because China has been dealing with the EU crisis. As I stated in an earlier post, now, China's focus has shifted to Iraq with the withdrawal of the U.S. troops.

Dr. J

I can dig it.....thanks Dr. J.

• Upvote 1

Im Speechless to the complete 180 of what I use to know you as. And you bring us THIS, and Loving it.

Thanks Ovarb11

;)

Only about 170 degree turn around LOL

Hey My Brother Bravo.....about the Soverignty issue, I don't think having sanctions against you eliminates the Soverignty, otherwise there would be a lot of nations that aren't Soverign, like Iran, North Korea, etc. JMHO, is they are Soverign now, but have a few little issue's to resolve....like KUWAIT...just to name, one little issue, but thanks for all you do, and I hope you get rested up for that party.....I buy the next round!!! :P

Go RV!!!!

:):):)

They are close, could have happened today. I dont know.

Please read def.

Definition of SOVEREIGNTY

1obsolete : supreme excellence or an example of it

2a : supreme power especially over a body politic b : freedom from external control : autonomy c : controlling influence

2C most important.

Not being an azz.

BRAVO Thanks. But i have to ask what make of cars are you buying?

Anything I want LOL

• Upvote 3

ovarbravo ... "I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT."

Glad we finally can agree on this, man your a tough cookie, but I just gotta ask... "can we quote you on that"! wink.gif

" then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing."

It's really not that hard... "wha... wha a a ooonnnneee"... "One ta one"... I know, I know, for you it's like a guy saying he's sorry... yah, I get that! tongue.gif Ya might have to get used to it! eyebrows.gif

Glad to hear what news you bring bud... when this things finally pops we will probably all have lots to talk about cause I know no one has called this thing... it has taken us all by some surprise! Thanks for the drive by! tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

That is what I am HEARING.

WA Wa Waaan

No one to one is still hard for me.

Hopefully it will get easier with time, just not too much time

Thanks bravo... The 14th huh.... That works for me...I'll be waiting

I used Valentimes day as a reference.

I have heard a date before that, but I will never give a exact date, even if I knew.

I dont believe anyone can give you that

• Upvote 6

ovarB11 - welcome "close friend" of another 11 Pop-Up ;)

Good to see you and appreciatte the factual 'boots on the ground" intel. Always good to have scouts out when you're tryng to find the objective and what it contains.

Tell your buds to keep their heads on swivel - I can well imagine the natives are restless and the pucker factor is increasing.

I'll let you get the first round - I'll get the second - the third is coin challenge! :lol:

I'll take that challenge! Won't even care if I loose!

I am sorry to be the worry wart but I fear that there will be a bunch of us that will not be too healthy after thissad.gif Oh and thanks for everything and taking the time to be on this site. Proud to almost know you. I am the proud mother of a soldier.

Being in the medical profession, I say take care of your health first.

Thjere is nothing you can do about the RV

2. Legal Structure

The Iraqi constitution that was approved by public referendum on October 15, 2005 states that the Republic of Iraq is an independent, sovereign nation, and its system of governance is democratic, federal and representative (parliamentary). Islam is the official religion of the state and is a basic source of legislation. The law is sovereign; the people are the source of authority and legitimacy, which they exercise through direct, secret ballot and its constitutional institutions. Transfer of power is carried out peacefully through the democratic means stipulated in the constitution. The constitution comes into effect with the elections of the Council of Representatives as stipulated by the constitution.

Source: UNDP – Programme on Governance in the Arab Region –Constitution: Iraq (2006)

Dont know where yall get iraq is not sovereign

I was there in the green zone when this happend

I sugest you folks do your own research and stop letting people give you there version of the facts

That has nothing to do with this cash in

Iraq was able to do this years ago

Read def posted.

Just because Iraq said it, that does not make it true.

• Upvote 1

Not my opinion.I'm in Baghdad where all of the explosions occur. Matter of fact another 20 minutes ago, should be on the news soon. Eight years of experience in Iraq with many conversations and observations with a front row seat. I don't claim to know anything at all but, neither does any of these other sayers on the site. The proof is that the dinar is still at the same worth it has been for many years with a few minor fluctuations. Not being negative, you can believe anyone of these "secret squirrels" that post, not my business. B)

Thanks.

Great post. Thanks for mentioning the Chinese & their involvement in the IQD RV & the Global Settlement Fund. Many people are not aware of what is really going on.

China continues to keep the pressure on Obama to sign off on the Global Settlement Fund. Obama is holding off on the Global settlement Fund for political & monetary gain. He is holding up the entire world economic recovery including the RV of 132 nations & their currencies. He must be stopped.

I don't think nothing will happen till after the GOP & DNC conventions when at such time Obama can maneuver himself into position & appear to be saving the entire world from a great economic depression to get re-elected. He will then be hailed one world leader & saviour by Soros & the NWO. It don't take a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon to figure this out. That's just my take on all this & where we are going.

I would like to address alot more about this topic, but can not until I find some stuff in public forums, that being said, you dont know the half of it.

LOL

Not being Rude.

I agree with you my friend, but noone wants to hear what those of us with our own intel have to say, unless it is what they want to hear. I, of course, hope bravo is correct, but as I've stated dozens of times, I have some pretty da*m good resources in Iraq right now that are saying quite the opposite - that its just not happening yet. Here's to hoping my "intel" is wrong! Thanks for your honesty. Don't be offenede when people jump down your throat.

Please read some of my past posts under 11Bravo.

Oooops

Randalln posted a thread last night.

Dont waist you time reading it.

BS

Can someone explain why China plays a role in the dinar RV? I'm sure its obvious but I don't get it........thanks!

Money

Wish I could say more

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guess I am not sure why one person would consistently use a hide their IP address to log into a forum. If they had to manually enter the settings upon each visit, they may trigger an event where it shows up differently. If a person visits the forum often, they would likely have to the settings saved. If they were to view or post from another location, they may have a moment where they make a bad judgment call and post from a location other than what the forum knows.

Long story short, sounds like a lot of work for a person who does not seem to be pumping, and basically telling us what seems to be true but we may be too naive to believe. As more people step into this fiasco of an investment, we become better connected. Solid claims are easier to de-bunk through the course of a simple e-mail or text to a person in that area.

I will say it once, I'll say it 100 times... The part that is important to us is when we can confirm with our local banks or exchange stations we can exchange our IQD for USD or other foreign currencies and claim profit.

As of yesterday, today, and likely tomorrow it will remain the same conclusion. Everything else is just filler, drama, entertainment, and education.

Therefore, do not get exicted about anything until you get to cash-out and see money added to your acct.

We can be fed truth or b.s. from any person, so just take it with a grain of salt. There are certain people I like to listen to because I think they're honest and have a good sense of what is going on. Why? Because I think some people are well educated enough to know where to look, or are sniffing along the right trail.

Think about this, why would China play a big role?

They're going to need crude... To support their expanding economy.. Scooter mentioned this in his research

They're demand for crude/oil is going to go up substantially

They're also going to continue exporting & I am sure a bunch of somewhat wealthy Iraqis will love purchasing imported goods from China.

TVs, computers, appliances, fridges, clothes, and the list goes on.

The people desire a westernized type of lifestyle so to speak, not to mention their own economy will grow in size in terms of population.

The people have to prepare precisely to accomdate for this.

More mouths to feed, more jobs to fill, more spending power, etc. etc.

We live in a world today that no 1 economy can support itself... We used to, but not anymore. Trade is what helps support us.. China needs us, and we need China. Same goes for the M.E., we need their crude, they need our $..

I recall hearing from a grounded person who was being realistic and took the blinders off so to speak that was also about 50/50 on the outcome of this investment have a lot of respect for Dr.J

He mentioned that many bashed his idea of a R/V not happening until 2012, or China playing a big role, etc. etc.

Heck, its 2012 now, and he could be on to something.

China likely would be looking to sign deals. They're going to need their friendship to support their oil needs.

Iraq will want their friendship to support their desire for cheap imports and other imported items.

I also got slammed durring the big be Thanks Giving push when I said it would not happen before 2012

thx for the post bravo...I'm getting tired of eating cat food with the cat...I fell out of the litter box yesterday...maybe steak soon :P

You may be able to feed the cat steak!!!!

I'll take that challenge! Won't even care if I loose!

Must have a coin.

Do you know what he is refering to?

I have had mine for quite a while.

I am in

• Upvote 1

Adam stated in a chat before that China is NOT the reason for the hold up. So either Adam is right, or the posters on this site are right.

Does it matter? It doesn't bother me in the least. I know what I know, 11Bravo knows what he knows, and Adam knows what he knows...so be it.

Frankly, I could care less who is right or wrong, I just want this thing done.

It's the age old question...would you rather be "right" or happy? I choose happy with my dinar cashed in at the rate of the euro. :)

As always,

Dr. J

P.S. I never agreed with Sonny until recently...who cares?

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 4

Well people who actually enjoy learning about the investment and what is going on care, who actually like to know what is going on into the money they are putting in the investment, some people like to be educated and not brainless, Dr... :)

I have no clue what you are getting at...and frankly, I don't care.

Over and out...

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am hearing that Obama has already lit a fire under China when he pulled the troops out of Iraq. China wants a deal. Time will tell....

Dr. J

Bet the Chicoms want a deal cuz they know it can go to "hell in a handbasket" pretty quick without the US in there. They can keep Iran from making a move though.

Mak63

Does it matter? It doesn't bother me in the least. I know what I know, 11Bravo knows what he knows, and Adam knows what he knows...so be it.

Frankly, I could care less who is right or wrong, I just want this thing done.

It's the age old question...would you rather be "right" or happy? I choose happy with my dinar cashed in at the rate of the euro. smile.gif

As always,

Dr. J

P.S. I never agreed with Sonny until recently...who cares?

Dr. J, if it's tied to the Euro, wish it had RV's 2 months ago when it was at $1.44ish!!!! It's tanking now and down what, $.04 in the last couple of weeks??? That does put an RV at over 1:1. That's an interesting take.

Mak63

Let me apologize for being a bit late.

Lets get to the facts first, speculation afterwords.

YES an announcement was made declaring Iraq a sovereign nation.

NO they are not. This comments have been made several times in the past and they are not any more valid than in the past.

NO there has not been an in country RV.

NO street venders are not cashing people in.

Sorry just facts, not trying to bring folks down, but I am sure that is what people want to know most.

Iraq is making great strides in the last week, and parliment is working to get things ironed out.

I Believe (know) that the HCL agreement is completed, just not finalized. This has been a big step to get the Kurds back into the game.

Hopefully they will play nice with the rest of Iraq now.

As I stated some friends got called back from vaca early. I was hoping this was do to a RV.

Well not exactly. They were given new security assignments. The direct assignments I can not discus, but think of any big National changes.

Security needs usually increase just prior to any big changes, and just after them.

Just as there are people that want the RV in Iraq, believe it or not there are some groups that do not want this to happen.

Dont tip your head like a confused dog. Destitute people are easier to control and manipulate. These people are creating as much havic as they can.

Post event if RV I am sure you can see the need for hightened security.

Now for a my beliefs.

I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT.

I will never give a date or rate, but I do like the sound of buying the whole family new cars by Valentimes day.

Hopefully sooner.

I am stilll hearing 1-1 open to clear as many people as possible.

I do not feel it will open at 1 dollar, but would love it.

The 3, 5, 7 guys are splap nutz IMHO, then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing.

Sorry I could not tell you this is done, but it is not. I can tell you things are starting to look alot better.

Heads up, Watch for China to take a more active roll to get this done.

I would like to give some more specific info, but should not.

Not a tease, just cant, it would not matter much anyway.

I have just got home from work, and only got about 30 min sleep last night so I am pretty tired.

I will try to stay around for a couple hours to answer any direct questions that I can.

I will also address a couple comments from past couple post.

ovarB11

Wow, that said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Why do you guys hang on this guys words? I don't get it. Really? He states he feels it will be 1:1. No Shite! That's what Iraq has been screaming for months, over and over. Notice how NO ONE in the Dinar Universe said 1:1 this time last year? That's because there wasn't the retarded amount of LOP articles out as there are now. It can't be 1:1 without an RD. Wake up People! Yeah, Yeah, neg away.

Here is what I posted on another site, hope it helps. You can also search me on this site and go back and read all of my posts on China and Iraq. I posted this a few days ago, the euro is was down to 1.27 today (1/6/12).

I have gone over it in detail a number of times but since you have asked, I will give you the short and sweet version...

China holds A LOT of euros and dinar.

In June of 2010, when the euro hit $1.18 after falling from a high of $1.51 in November 2009, China bailed out the euro (ie. China bought even more euros) and the euro began climbing.

Recently, the euro has been in trouble and China has been working behind the scenes to support it.

As I have stated continuously, China has been the hold up with the dinar. You can go back and read all of my posts on DV, they are all dated. Why has China been the hold up? Because, the RV rate was always tied to the euro (currently at $1.29)and China has been after the best rate.

Fast forward to October 2011, Obama announces that the U.S. troops will be leaving Iraq by the end of the year. China balks at first and doesn't believe it. Obama follows through and now, I am hearing that China is "antsy" and is looking to complete a deal.

That is what I know and what I have shared. Frankly, I have been hearing positive rumblings since October 2011 but I have kept it to myself until today when I saw 11Bravo on DV confirm some of the things that I have been hearing. I am hopeful BUT not counting on anything. Personally, as I stated [earlier], there is too much work that still needs to be done.

So...again...NO GUARANTEES...JUST SHARING WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE!

Dr. J

J, Prove China holds tons of Dinar. You can't. Your's and Bravo's comments are absurd. Do you read what you guys spew?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 24