Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

With all respect Brav...

I only have one issue with what ya said here - the same one I have with most folks

Ya'll said, "YES an announcement was made declaring Iraq a sovereign nation. NO they are not."

I have written at length here on DV with full citations from Black's Law, Bouvier's Law and The Law of Nations to show and demonstrate to everyone that there is no requirement that Iraq be accepted at the UN for it to be a truly autonomous and Sovereign Nation!

What is in play here is NOT Iraq's Sovereinty - but rather Iraq's acceptance into the world's debt based banking system as a Surety for everyone else's debt. This is not Sovereignty or Freedom - they already have it - even though they are still working at completing their own internal requirements of their new constitution... What you and eveyone else are talking about is actually the antithesis of Sovereingty - the surrender of Iraq's absolute Sovereingty for the pleasure of the UN and all the old-school monarchs and bankers that call the tune by which all the ignorant masses dance.

It just bugs me that you imply and condone the ongoing mis-belief that any man or any government needs one iota of permission from his neighbor to be sovereign. Please consider that every time you reinforce that mis-belief you make it harder for ordinary Americans to understand that their government is NOT sovereign THEY ARE.

More later -

Luv Ya!

and thanks for the grat updates...

Greg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 2

Bravo, thanks for the info. I've been looking for your update, i truly value the no BS approach. I hope your intel and feelings are all in alignment with the Iraq agenda. I really need a ZR-1 Vette in my life and i just couldn't get it without a little help from my buddie Shabs.

I may even buy the wife a new pair of shoes if she plays her cards right...wink, wink... :P

Don't you worry Sgt, i'll crew chief the princess car seat to fit all snug in the Vette. Baby girl has to roll with daddy. The wife can stay at home and make me samiches and bottle for my princess...

Just Don't tell the wife i said that she'll punch me in the brain bucket.... :lol:

***///

WAVGGG - does this mean i can't have a Valentine RV.... :huh::(

***///

...ZR-1 Vette.... and your gonna put that little teeny weeny baby girl Princess' car seat where in that thing now?! :unsure:

Don't worry Sarge - Adam and the mods believe so strongly in this RV that I hear a rumor they are thinking of giving us all a Valentines Present of a 1 to 1 RV for 10 Dinar per person that joins VIP on February 14th! RUMOR)

Bravo, thanks for the info. I've been looking for your update, i truly value the no BS approach. I hope your intel and feelings are all in alignment with the Iraq agenda. I really need a ZR-1 Vette in my life and i just couldn't get it without a little help from my buddie Shabs.

I may even buy the wife a new pair of shoes if she plays her cards right...wink, wink... :P

I agree, thaks bravo. Im so glad it will RV today like you promised!

Go Iraq!

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

just make sure they're Christian LOUBOUTINs...okay!

Trust me, you'll be able to afford them and then some....Barney and Neiman Marcus will know your wife by her first name :lol::D:D

Tell the greeter that you would like to thank the "academy" and Shabbi for the opportunity :P

I'll wave hi to ya in my red CONVERTIBLE...(because it's Valentine's Day)...<-let's hope this will become true SOOOOOON :rolleyes:

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 2

I also got slammed durring the big be Thanks Giving push when I said it would not happen before 2012

You may be able to feed the cat steak!!!!

Must have a coin.

Do you know what he is refering to?

I have had mine for quite a while.

I am in

Yep, I sure do.

just make sure they're Christian LOUBOUTINs...okay!

Trust me, you'll be able to afford them and then some....Barney and Neiman Marcus will know your wife by her first name :lol::D:D

Tell the greeter that you would like to thank the "academy" and Shabbi for the opportunity :P

I'll wave hi to ya in my red CONVERTIBLE...(because it's Valentine's Day)...<-let's hope this will become true SOOOOOON :rolleyes:

Really??? Please let us in on what the rate is and also that its been confirmed no RD.

Otherwise there is no ' you'll be able to afford this or that's.

• Downvote 5

Really??? Please let us in on what the rate is and also that its been confirmed no RD.

Otherwise there is no ' you'll be able to afford this or that's.

please read my statement prior...

I never said anything happened (yet)...this was just a message to another member about what "may" happen...Bravo alluded that we could have a fleet of cars in our future around Valentine's day...oh well..it's come and gone and we still hope. ;);)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

please read my statement prior...

I never said anything happened (yet)...this was just a message to another member about what "may" happen...Bravo alluded that we could have a fleet of cars in our future around Valentine's day...oh well..it's come and gone and we still hope. ;);)

"Otherwise there is no ' you'll be able to afford this or that's."

Hmmm . . . I believe she said "You will be able to afford . . ." not "you are able to afford." The first is an expression of her dreams, the second an expression of only a possible fact. They are not the same, and she does not have to explain her hopes and dreams. They simply "are." And she certainly doesn't have to give a rate and date for them, nor support them with a link. Even more, our hopes and dreams are what connect us to a much-wanted, possible future reality. Thus they are, in fact, our current reality. Therefore, they belong on DV as much as do only-the-fact statements, which may or may not express that which already exists in reality. This brings us to the conclusion that hopes and dreams are real, while factual statements may not be. Therefore there is an objective reality in hopes and dreams that simply does not exist in factual statements. <smile>

• Upvote 2

Hmmm . . . I believe she said "You will be able to afford . . ." not "you are able to afford." The first is an expression of her dreams, the second an expression of only a possible fact. They are not the same, and she does not have to explain her hopes and dreams. They simply "are." And she certainly doesn't have to give a rate and date for them, nor support them with a link. Even more, our hopes and dreams are what connect us to a much-wanted, possible future reality. Thus they are, in fact, our current reality. Therefore, they belong on DV as much as do only-the-fact statements, which may or may not express that which already exists in reality. This brings us to the conclusion that hopes and dreams are real, while factual statements may not be. Therefore there is an objective reality in hopes and dreams that simply does not exist in factual statements. <smile>

We've just been dazzled. Lol

• 7 months later...

"Think about this, why would China play a big role?

They're going to need crude... To support their expanding economy.. Scooter mentioned this in his research

They're demand for crude/oil is going to go up substantially

They're also going to continue exporting & I am sure a bunch of somewhat wealthy Iraqis will love purchasing imported goods from China.

TVs, computers, appliances, fridges, clothes, and the list goes on."

You are spot on, look at all of the money China has already invested in Iraq. This is a fact, it has been all over the news the past year.

The people desire a westernized type of lifestyle so to speak, not to mention their own economy will grow in size in terms of population.

The people have to prepare precisely to accomdate for this.

More mouths to feed, more jobs to fill, more spending power, etc. etc.

There was a great article that someone posted on another site that I thought was very interesting about the "Chinese Migration." Here is the link...

http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/4-easy-ways-to-play-the-great-chinese-migration-13525?FIELD9=1

We live in a world today that no 1 economy can support itself... We used to, but not anymore. Trade is what helps support us.. China needs us, and we need China. Same goes for the M.E., we need their crude, they need our $..

I agree with you 100%.

I recall hearing from a grounded person who was being realistic and took the blinders off so to speak that was also about 50/50 on the outcome of this investment have a lot of respect for Dr.J

He mentioned that many bashed his idea of a R/V not happening until 2012, or China playing a big role, etc. etc.

Heck, its 2012 now, and he could be on to something.

Look, all that I have EVER done is share information that I have been hearing. As I have stated many times before on this site, I have traded currencies for over 35 years and my sources are all currency traders on WS that are invested. I am not asking anyone to believe anything that I am saying because time will tell. That is what have said all along and as you have mentioned, here we are....2012.

China likely would be looking to sign deals. They're going to need their friendship to support their oil needs.

Iraq will want their friendship to support their desire for cheap imports and other imported items.

I said this a long time ago and I caught a ton of crap for saying it but I will say it again...Iraq IS NOT Turkey (or Venezuela for that matter)! I strongly feel that there is NOT going to be a lop. Iraq IS Canada! Iraq is filled with many natural resources, not just oil, just like CANADA. Thrity years ago, the CAD was worth 20% less than the dollar and now, it is worth slightly more than the USD. Why? Natural resources....Iraq is the new Canada and China knows it! :)

Dr. J

i agree .. iraq is rich in commoditys .. especially oil

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh wow. Thanks ;)

Haven't looked at this thread in a while (almost a year, well 9 months and 17 days to be exact)....I wonder how Bravo is doing...hmmm

Guess somebody bumped this up. It's an oldie but a goodie. Go RV. :)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1