Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posted in MIG chat Thur after noon by Precious 01/05/2012

Papster

Posted in MIG chat Thur after noon by Precious

01/05/2012

[Precious] [jaybird] hihosilver51: just got a call from my son his friend is a contractor in iraq and was home for the holidays

hihosilver51: well he was supposed to report for work this week back in iraq

hihosilver51: well he just received a call from his boss in iraq

[jaybird] hihosilver51: they are not letting anyone contractots back into iraw till this rv's

hihosilver51: contractors hihosilver51: iraq

hihosilver51: hes on stand by right now

hihosilver51: well thats all i got for now

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

01/05/2012

[Precious] [jaybird] hihosilver51: just got a call from my son his friend is a contractor in iraq and was home for the holidays

[jaybird] hihosilver51: they are not letting anyone contractots back into iraw till this rv's

Thanks, Papster

It looks like its all or nothing now. Either do RV now or it may never happen. They may be just not letting the contractors back in because of the threat of a civil war breaking out, or they know they have to RV now or one will break out.

• Upvote 4

Just going to add my conspiracy theory to this post.

Maybe, since Iraq does not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the US, and the fact that they wanted us out of Iraq, is maybe, because that would keep the purchase of dinars by American to a minimal. They certainly do not want to make any of the rest of the world richer, especially Americans.

Just another opinion, and theory.

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 4

01/05/2012

Well I'm grateful that the government of Iraq would be so gracious to announce an RV. Thanks hihosilver51, I can now go to bed in peace...

Just going to add my conspiracy theory to this post.

Maybe, since Iraq does not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the US, and the fact that they wanted us out of Iraq, is maybe, because that would keep the purchase of dinars by American to a minimal. They certainly do not want to make any of the rest of the world richer, especially Americans.

Just another opinion, and theory.

Go RV!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Maybe???

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

You lie like a Democrat,Im in Iraq with Triple Canopy.Dont listen to this clown people

Agreed. This is definitely a site that you can't believe a thing! Strictly entertainment until it happens. Too many fools on here posting shite just to get attention. No offense to Papster, I know what you posted was from a third party, and it's in rumors, but HCL, Ch7, and RV are the only things to REALLY look out for. We rooted out one guru with RANDILLIN, it stinks that some folks here actually thought the guy was sincere, but he'd stirred the pot before. The only place I get my intel from is from the horse's mouth. I'll share it with yall since this is the rumors section. Check out:

My Intel Source

• Upvote 3

01/05/2012

What type of contractor is he?

Agreed. This is definitely a site that you can't believe a thing! Strictly entertainment until it happens. Too many fools on here posting shite just to get attention. No offense to Papster, I know what you posted was from a third party, and it's in rumors, but HCL, Ch7, and RV are the only things to REALLY look out for. We rooted out one guru with RANDILLIN, it stinks that some folks here actually thought the guy was sincere, but he'd stirred the pot before. The only place I get my intel from is from the horse's mouth. I'll share it with yall since this is the rumors section. Check out:

My Intel Source

Not really quite the horses MOUTH but still quite credible

My Intel Source

Your source seems straight forward and to the point. I like that .... Alot of good info there.

Keep us updated!!!!