Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

I want to believe more than anybody and I'm not saying that I don't but wouldn't the exchange rate show through Warka Bank since they are in country? Could this be a physical note RV only and not electronic?

Either way I'm loving this thread! I haven't had this much hope or excitement is a while. Thanks Randalln for sharing what is being relayed to you! GO RV!!

randalln, I thank you and your your friend for this information. This thread took some very interesting turns along the way to post #556. I have no doubt that what you are telling us about misinformation campaigns is true, and I also have to believe that your story is true. There has always been talk among DV members about "smoke and mirrors" and when they say one thing, something completely different will happen. Well, with all the negative info that has been popping up since last week, this has been about the only good info that makes sense. As for all of the bashing and name calling that came with this thread.....I think people need to find a hobby other than being a troll on the DV forums.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 4

well i guess there is a built in spell check

Thanks (spellcheck vomer)

Didn't you say you purposely were misspelling things so "they" couldn't translate it on Google? Now you say it isn't on purpose? I'm sorry, I'm old and not as quick with the jokes....which one is it?

And didn't you also originally say your friend got cashed out by a street vendor? Now you say you can't tel us "which bank" he used? Come on sir, please be consistent.

randalln, I thank you and your your friend for this information. This thread took some very interesting turns along the way to post #556. I have no doubt that what you are telling us about misinformation campaigns is true, and I also have to believe that your story is true. There has always been talk among DV members about "smoke and mirrors" and when they say one thing, something completely different will happen. Well, with all the negative info that has been popping up since last week, this has been about the only good info that makes sense. As for all of the bashing and name calling that came with this thread.....I think people need to find a hobby other than being a troll on the DV forums.

no thank you for for seeing the trees and not just the forest

• Upvote 1

Didn't you say you purposely were misspelling things so "they" couldn't translate it on Google? Now you say it isn't on purpose? I'm sorry, I'm old and not as quick with the jokes....which one is it?

when using this aproche it is recomended to tur off autocheck on you portable device :o

• Upvote 2

when using this aproche it is recomended to tur off autocheck on you portable device :o

Question #2: why did you originally say your friend was cashed out on the street and now you claim you "can't tell us" which BANK he used? Which one is it - bank or vendor?

• Upvote 2

After reading this whole thread it is obvious to me that the info obtained was used to gather responses. Many do this for various reasons---however in this case i believe it was done for the posters entertainment which is very sad.There are many in great dis pare who need this to happen.To post,disappear,come back and then become cryptic is a tactic used to draw attention.I am not familiar with the poster,however i will have no respect for his future post.Or This post in the way it was presented,and used.JMO

• Upvote 5

Link please. Oh wait. This is the rumors section. Never mind.biggrin.gif

hahaha see its cachin on

life sucks without laffin every day folks enjoy it befor its over .....it gose quik ;)

After reading this whole thread it is obvious to me that the info obtained was used to gather responses. Many do this for various reasons---however in this case i believe it was done for the posters entertainment which is very sad.There are many in great dis pare who need this to happen.To post,disappear,come back and then become cryptic is a tactic used to draw attention.I am not familiar with the poster,however i will have no respect for his future post.Or This post in the way it was presented,and used.JMO

I bet your a hoot at partys .........You should listen to those people that tell you to pull the stick out you ass :rolleyes:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

for those that hang on to every word about the dinar , you have to take any news or rumors all with a grain of salt for your own sake . This is one investment you have to walk away from and not get excited about til it's in the bank. No disrespect to Randalin I'm sure he's just trying to pass along what he's heard to help , I for one definitely hope this ride is over , but just saying as a general rule of thumb for those that may let this ride get the best of them.

hahaha see its cachin

I bet your a hoot at partys .........You should listen to those people that tell you to pull the stick out you azz :rolleyes:

[/quoYou have confirmed my original view of you but now lets add rude and classless to that.

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1