Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

I could spend two hours creating a well thought out hypothesis and back it up with

all the evidence I needed from the post here. However, that would leave so many

irate with me for pointing out what most like to pretend doesn't exist in their personal

psychosis. And it would make Bumper made enough to shoot me. laugh.gifohmy.gif Just playin my

friend.

Suffice it to say that nothing is exactly what it seems and very few people who post anything on

an internet website are who they say they are. This thread is clearly evident of that theory.

Nevertheless, it was an interesting read for one who likes to study the human condition such as I. biggrin.gif

Now that sounds like the commander at the top of the syops chain if I EVER heard itwink.gif

Mak63

A warning to people who drink alcoholic beverages..

When you drink Vodka /w Redbull over ice, it can give you Brain failure.

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you kidney problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends. :lol:

That was Great!!!!!

The guy can spell hypothesis and not much more???

Ole Jed's a millionare!

I guess

Quad B)

if you havent picked up on it yet.........most of his misspellings are on purpose..........so whoever is google translating them from english to whatever language has a hard time doing that.............jmo.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

Perfect Caz....this has to be one of the best thread ever to give a full summary of how insane the dinar has made us. Now I am not going to be able to get that song out of my head and it's nearly bedtime ugh :lol:

I agree this has made my day without a doubt...........loved it. Sleep tight and don't let the.......................bite ;)

Edited by caz1104

A warning to people who drink alcoholic beverages..

When you drink Vodka /w Redbull over ice, it can give you Brain failure.

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you kidney problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: +1 for you!

• Upvote 1

Hey Randall...

I get it.... The RV has started. but the masses wont know until later. When do you think we will get a chance to change out our Dinar to US dollars here in the states? a week, three weeks? I just want to temper my enthusiasm with some realistic timelines... if you could be so kind.

thanks! Happy New Year everyone!

• Upvote 1

I will know at 4 in the morning if I'm going to tell everybody to shove it not just the boss hahahahahaahahahaah mite even just go in my pajamas to work and the bank hahahahahaahahahaah

Crap! I'm going in my pajamas reading this! Crap! There I went again!

• Upvote 1

If I lost an hours sleep every time some nut job said IT IS DONE I would never get any rest. I wonder what drives some posters to say IT IS DONE time after time when they don't know any more than the rest of us? Must be an ego thing.

• Upvote 1

OK - It's been a blast! -

We needed a good DV-wide roundtable (like we used to have) and I think Randall set the table nicely with this one!

I haven't seen this many DVers on at the same time for a very long time.

That was cool in and of itself.

Now -Gotta Go - My Mom's coming over for DINAR!

She's even bringing a dish of Chicken Papriikash (my Grandma's recipe)!

Maybe I'll make a tossed salad with some 5k Dinar :lol:

C U ALL LATER!

greg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Bumper!

Thanks for killing that other "LIAR" post!

However, please indulge me because I wrote a post to that issue and was just about to add it when you killed it, so with your permission, will place it here...

MODS - Please terminate and delete (that) post (WHICH YOU ALREADY DID) because it is simply created and directed to libel another member, not to help the cause! THIS IS NOT PLAYING NICE.

THANK YOU,

Greg

Sorry but I didn't block your other post! Must have been a different mod!

Hey Randall...

I get it.... The RV has started. but the masses wont know until later. When do you think we will get a chance to change out our Dinar to US dollars here in the states? a week, three weeks? I just want to temper my enthusiasm with some realistic timelines... if you could be so kind.

I second this question...

• Upvote 3

Hahahahahaahahahaah keep on telling them that fella maybe 1or2 will believe it .........y'all didn't expect that it would catch fire like it has ....hahahahahaahahahaah

Knuckleheads .....hmmmmmm you must be from. 3id. Think that was yalls favorite saying

Ok name calling put him on review like you did me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hey Randall...

When spinning my post (for the other sites) be sure to tell where you heard it first ......DV

If I lost an hours sleep every time some nut job said IT IS DONE I would never get any rest. I wonder what drives some posters to say IT IS DONE time after time when they don't know any more than the rest of us? Must be an ego thing.

Man what is it with these screen names ...can't y'all be more creative than that

Sorry but I didn't block your other post! Must have been a different mod!

I bet it is hard to keep up Bump .......he'll I'm having trouble trying to read all the post to answer

Thanks for watching the post you must be editing all the negs ......... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A youngster got a job cowboying on a ranch in texas. Years later having worked up through the ranks he had become the ranch manager. The owner was dying and this certain cowboy/manager was the closest thing he had to family and friend so he left the whole operation to him. The cowboy was now the owner of one of the biggest ranches in Texas and for the first time would be able to go to the owners club when the the round up was done and the cattle that were sent to the slaughter house was finished.

Walking in to the owners club for the first time he was a bit nervous and made small talk with a cute gal waiting on him. She asked him what he was doing there and what his title was. He thought for a few seconds and said you know ma'am I am just a cowboy who owns a ranch and some cattle. She said and what makes a man a cowboy? He reflected for a few seconds and said well I work cattle, cull cattle, sleep out in the fields with cattle, dream about cattle, eat beef from my cattle, and sell cattle. He said I reckon that makes me a cowboy. Then he looked at her and said and just what are you with a mischievous grin.

She looked him right in the eys and said I am a Lesbian. He had never been far from the ranch and looked a little dubious and said what the heck is a lesbian? She said well I love women, dream about women, sleep with women, date women and want women all the time. He got a woebegone look on his face and looked as though he was sick. She said sir are you all right? He said no I am not. He said I have always prided myself on being an honest and truthful man but I have been lying these many years. She said what have you lied about? He said all these years I have told everybody I was a cowboy but now I find that I am a lesbian.

Randalin from one lesbian to another enjoy the bull and go RV

• Upvote 2

Ok name calling put him on review like you did me

That was part of a quote from another post! Give it a rest or I will ban you for good! I have been about as nice as I will be on this subject!

snapback.pngpudge, on 03 January 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Just got the call from a friend in Iraq who knows a friend who is a third cousin once removed from Maliki's press secretary. He says Maliki, Shabibi and Saleh are issuing a joint statement today that will go something like this:

"LISTEN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS, THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ARBITRARILY RAISED VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, POUND, EURO OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID? ONLY ISOLATED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES DO THAT. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO EARN OUR PLACE WITH THE BASKET OF CURRENCIES NOW BEING TRADED AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. WE ARE NOT GOING TO DESTROY OUR ECONOMY BY CHARGING 1,000 OF TIMES MORE FOR OUR CURRENCY WHEN IT IS ALREADY OVERPRINTED TO THE TUNE OF 30 TRILLION AND PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS WHILE CAUSING MASSIVE INFLATION FOR OUR PEOPLE AND THE EMPTYING OF OUR FOREIGN RESERVES JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL MILLIONAIRES!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD??!!!

Could be a rumor but this is the right forum I believe.

Don't bash the messenger cause I have a positive reputation of +1 :D (not for long) ;)

Hahahahahaahahahaah keep on telling them that fella maybe 1or2 will believe it .........y'all didn't expect that it would catch fire like it has ....hahahahahaahahahaah

Knuckleheads .....hmmmmmm you must be from. 3id. Think that was yalls favorite saying

• Upvote 1

Hey Randall,

Im not spinning anything on another site and just looking for info... my short screen name is short for my profession. Im a doc for athletes and my clinic has the word performance in it. Please dont be so paranoid. I just asked if you could give us an American cash-in time line. Can you do this without deflecting my post in another direction?

thanks!

• Upvote 2

I second this question...

He is on the way with RV'ed money now so a time line is point less he would not lie to me

I would tell you where and when he cashed it out .....but he is already having some isuess over there .....so I will wait a bit for that information

The natives are restless over there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Randalln, You sure know how to get peoples attention......I dont know much about you - but I will say -I hope your friend is right and this is the beginning of good things to come. All negative nellies move to the back of the bus lol :lol:

Hmm.. I 'm seeing the need for another Rosa Parks then.

• Upvote 3

Hey Randall,

Im not spinning anything on another site and just looking for info... my short screen name is short for my profession. Im a doc for athletes and my clinic has the word performance in it. Please dont be so paranoid. I just asked if you could give us an American cash-in time line. Can you do this without deflecting my post in another direction?

thanks!

No affense I was not being mean ......I just started to notice all the negeative nelleys all have short screen names

Just a observation sorry if I implied that you would do that

• Upvote 2

man i hope you are right. not tryin to be a downer but so far 2012 has been very bad for my family. it is 1 am on the west coast and i cant sleep right now because of it. no worries though, i have the rest of the year to make things better. just applied for a new job today to hopefully kickstart things in the right direction. if the rv happens than that would be awesome.

Sorry about that , my Friend... Try and hang on if you can...Things will change for the better

• Upvote 1