Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

He is on the way with RV'ed money now so a time line is point less he would not lie to me

I would tell you where and when he cashed it out .....but he is already having some isuess over there .....so I will wait a bit for that information

The natives are restless over there

Thanks Randall....just update us when you can!

This thread is getting pretty funny. I've just been sitting back reading through all the posts. I feel like everytime I refresh theres three new pages. A question, as far as I remember, does the CBI skip a day out of the blue for the indictive rates. I know weekends and Holidays listed on their site they don't, but they havent for the 3rd. Thanks guys!

BTW, this is the Rumors section, and like I said in the beginning, don't get too excited about things that are posted here. Just chillax people!

why even vent anger toward anyone??? lol thats the whole problem, look.... no one forces anyone to read rumors or even be a part of this FREE dinar site and im sure Bumper64 banned him because he started getting cocky and smart with the MODs and being disrespectful. I think its safe to say rumors are just that until proven otherwise you choose to believe what you will. if it doesnt pan out then well we will have to really watch what randalin says next time simple as that.

I believe that you commented earlier that it had RV'd as well. Start watching what you say as well, Easy?

Sure is funny that They can post the results of a auction in Iraq before it even happens

But here in the states it takes 3weeks to get the results )hmmmmmmmm.......

I don't know who the first one who started all the hype. About the auctions but if you go back to the start and add up all the money sold ......"...well let's just say they have more money in Iraq than forex ,Nasdaq ,s&p,and kospy ......so if you want to believe all that hype go ahead but you should really add up the numbers I remember a speech on TV from OBama about how the country don't watch the currency auctions .....that was your first clue.... Don't believe every thing you read There has been a auction most every day for going on 6years at 100-300 million dollars per auction .....hahaha I bet most of ya can do that in your head and see there is no way that it's true. That would mean there stronger in the market Nasdaq and that they are doing 9% of vaulom of the world just in currency ..........so all the weekend traders on thes boards need to get a qlue ......... most all transactions in Iraq are in cash soooooo.......... So how the hell are they moving all the reserve for from input to despersment..............You Can't it's all lies and they are yanking all of your chains just to get the first load of Dollars in the country so it did not crash in 03 took 7. C1-30s that's not the dinar folks that's the dollars 100 dollar bills

Ya the dollars that we gave them for use in the country Billions and billions in CASH.......and I'm sure there is a few Kentucky reg. on thes boards some where that back that up

Well im sort

Randalln you are sounding very confused right now, and. Not making sense. You havnt clarified anything to us and are now talking about "them"wanting to delete you posts and conspiracies? Sorry my friend but you are quickly discrediting yourself.

Sounds like he may have spent last night with Possum & Momma!...Oh and Joe of course.

• Upvote 3

No affense I was not being mean ......I just started to notice all the negeative nelleys all have short screen names

Just a observation sorry if I implied that you would do that

This has been the funniest thread ever on DV congrats. To the people who are upset on this thread this was never about the RV it was about who would bite first. You have all been taken by a vodka and red bull drinking ***********!!!!!!!!!!! lol enjoy

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 1

He is on the way with RV'ed money now so a time line is point less he would not lie to me

I would tell you where and when he cashed it out .....but he is already having some isuess over there .....so I will wait a bit for that information

The natives are restless over there

As we are here, as well. Looking forward to the update/clarification.

GH

• Upvote 2

Well I have read all of Randalln's posts and I still have no idea what he's saying.

Between all the run ons, misspelled words, incomplete sentences and the "read between the lines" approach; I'm just not following.

Oh well... :unsure:

the money has a value .(stop)....they are exchanging it in iraq ....(stop)....there is a misinformation campane going on ...(stop)....

I dont know what else you want me to tell you ...(stop). ....

my friend was born in texas (stop

he has brown hair and haz. eyes (stop)

his wife is a good cook (stop)

I have a grean 4wealer (stop)

do you get my point i hope so you have all i have in the firs two lines of this tread .....the rest is the way that myself and the reguler DV make light of the strees we have felt for (some of us 8 years ) over the RV of the Iraqi dinar

but you are welcom to read the thred there will be joaks along the way and some good adult humor

if you are affended easely DONT HOLD IT AGIANST US

O and by the way im am using a new voice actavation software for a portable divice ......most of the mispeled words are not on purpous

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 5