Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

Wow!! I feel asleep in my computer chair and just woke up and saw that we just added another 5-6 pages to this thread in no time!! Did I miss anything????laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No but we all learned something. Randall need not post or drink,especially at the same time! :lol:

• Upvote 3

Wow!! I feel asleep in my computer chair and just woke up and saw that we just added another 5-6 pages to this thread in no time!! Did I miss anything????laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Didn't they say a lot of misinformation would be coming out before this thing happens? I think they sent randalln. He is undercover sent from the cbi...I am more confused now than I have been(even after reading all the recent articles these past few weeks) Ha. This has been a fun few hours:)

• Upvote 2

Well, IF rand is right, I'm sure this won't be the last we hear about Iraq's newly valued currency. Personally, with all the "powers that be" and "you can't get to me", "i don't work for you anymore" talk, my guess rand suffers from delusions of grandeur, a mild psychosis, and a schizophytal personality. Believe me, I WOULD KNOW. LOL. It's know laughing matter, but as they say,"takes one to know one". BTW, for the record, I have never felt persecuted for owning dinar by powers that be or even the heavy leftist that would deem me a war profiteer. I used to live down the interstate in Odessa,TX (sux) very close to the 'ol George W. ranch and never felt "followed", though there were secret service if you knew how to spot someone out of place in Odessa, which wasn't hard. So, in closing, rand has been on his polar highs before spouting off positive rhetoric that was insignificant, and this won't be the last time. Hopefully our investment pays off and we won't have to rely on mania to produce encouraging news.

What you fail to remember is that I am that one guy .......that can see.....and in the end I will be right

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

First .. I'm not under obligation to clarifie any thing ....but if your confused then you need to do more research .......

Pardon me, First, you are under obligation to clarify your origional post of an RV - as more than one person (me included) has spoken to persons in Iraq that have clarified that this is not true. Second, I absolutely do not need to do more research. You have done nothing but lead people on with your nonsense posts, misspellings, "hahaha's", and non-truths that make me laugh out loud at the sight of anything you write. You have lost all credibility and you can't even come in here and defend your "it's done" statements because you are too busy making comments that make no sense whatsoever. You have fully made yourself look like a fool, and whoever the street vendor is that supposedly cashed out your friends dinar is most likely laughing at the fact that he gave him counterfeit dollars for his supposed RV'd dinar.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Man you can't make this stuf up.....some times the truth is hard to believe ....but if you cksum the data. Usually you will find the bug and know that the data was correct

Randall, you just hold your head high. Here's what a friend of Tman (White Hats, the counter-signatory and main Trustee in our govt. to the World Global Settlements) had to say:

phxvalleygirl

It is difficult to answer your question. If Tman tries he can only say so much, as is the case with his buddy Paladin. If I say anything I try to carefully choose words based on what I know and feel it would be okay to report. But it is also hard because I don’t get that much additional information. Some things I know are of interest but it’s sort of like gossiping, not them, me….

I know Tman deals on a face to face value with people we talk about so that makes his world very different and delicate for lack of a better word. One should be able to figure out a lot of this from their reports or the videos.

If a small group is stealing money to fund black ops and mercenaries to run a different shadow government than others in the world who don’t see how their separate ideas for humanity help them, and when everything is affected, business, stock, banking… those needing some entity to have the guts to stand up is welcome. That is essentially it…. The White Hats represent people who want their money back and there is many people saying, hey yeah, I want my money back too.

So they aren’t like some sort of magical group like galactic federations or Ninja societies, sound like, they are guys trained to be tough given the power to go and get it done. With new people getting behind them daily. I think Tman has learned a lot in the last year but he is also way too busy, always tired as hell when I talk to him, to try and become an expert on all the other truths we think we know about and mistake for his job to fix. The money is number one to the world and once that is fixed they will consider the following priorities. Whatever those are.

He told me regarding RV last night it “should” happen this week but I had to figure out that it was a cautious “should.” The process has many steps and someone almost always blocks a step and that is why the reports take it to the line. These are men on another level, not TV type heroes… Their mission is not to rope bad guys but restore a financial system. We would have to do the roping since everyone else is compromised in the pecking order.

This global intelligence will “arrest” one of these guys and let them know we have been listening to your phone calls and tracking your accounts and that person says, “gulp.” Then they let them go and that person presumably doesn’t get in the way again… A process of another one down who and what is next.

Attorney Al Hodges posted to the CMKX'ers on 12/31 that it was imminent. It still is! He knew that the first part of the WGS had gone out, no doubt! So, he was rejoicing and tipped us off. The rest is imminent. I'll buy you a cup of coffee later this week when this happens. Maybe even a Starbucks Franchise, lol. Just sayin'... :)

Ya I bet they don't like the spell check over there .....they are probably trying to find a TEXAN ...as we speak to translat what google cank pick up .....so that a counter reply can be put out before it wakes the natives

ROFLMAO....... Randalln, I hope folks can read between the lines there cuz that's funny as all get out!!!!! Your jerkwater Texan verbalization is perfectbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Man you can't make this stuf up.....some times the truth is hard to believe ....but if you cksum the data. Usually you will find the bug and know that the data was correct

Carefull Randalln.......... can't be givin' away state secrets like thatohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Mak63

Hey Bumper!

Thanks for killing that other "LIAR" post!

However, please indulge me because I wrote a post to that issue and was just about to add it when you killed it, so with your permission, will place it here...

Oh, I see, because you say you have a friend Randall's friend vaporizes into the matrix??

* Neither one of you can prove a thing.

* I've gotten to know Randall so I give him the benefit of the doubt that he is accurately passing on what he was told. How dare you bold face accuse him of intentionally misdirecting and lying!

* Why should anyone believe you? - Because YOU SAY you have an international friend?

* Why should your International Friend TRUMP Randall's International Friend???

* Can't you see that your strategy is flawed?

* Maybe you are full of Banana Skins!

* You have no credentials to say "HE DOES NOT HAVE A FRIEND IN BAHGDAD"

* Further, to say that "BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT TRANSPIRED" it is proof that "HE DOES NOT HAVE A FRIEND IN BAHGDAD" is preposterous!

* You turn this into an unsubstantiated "he-said she-said" argument based on vapor.

* I have to say your approach borders on sheer arrogance and ego.

* (good thing you are anonymous or there might be a Writ or two heading your way)

MODS - Please terminate and delete (that) post (WHICH YOU ALREADY DID) because it is simply created and directed to libel another member, not to help the cause! THIS IS NOT PLAYING NICE.

THANK YOU,

Greg

Edited by wavggg

I promised myself that I would never post in rumors again,

but I can't let this go. laugh.gif This entire thread is the most revealing

piece of social behavior that I have ever come across in my entire life.

What it reveals is the stuff that Doctoral Thesis are made of.

AMAZING.

So what have you discovered from this string?

Between playin' a little hookie from work and trying to stay less than 3 pages behind on the posts, I've learned a treasure trove!!!!!!!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Well, IF rand is right, I'm sure this won't be the last we hear about Iraq's newly valued currency. Personally, with all the "powers that be" and "you can't get to me", "i don't work for you anymore" talk, my guess rand suffers from delusions of grandeur, a mild psychosis, and a schizophytal personality. Believe me, I WOULD KNOW. LOL. It's know laughing matter, but as they say,"takes one to know one". BTW, for the record, I have never felt persecuted for owning dinar by powers that be or even the heavy leftist that would deem me a war profiteer. I used to live down the interstate in Odessa,TX (sux) very close to the 'ol George W. ranch and never felt "followed", though there were secret service if you knew how to spot someone out of place in Odessa, which wasn't hard. So, in closing, rand has been on his polar highs before spouting off positive rhetoric that was insignificant, and this won't be the last time. Hopefully our investment pays off and we won't have to rely on mania to produce encouraging news.

Odessa is a 5-6 hour drive from Crawford, Texas. And I'm pretty sure GWB flew into Ft. Hood, which is right down the street (inTexas anyway).

I've learned -

Don't mix Red Bull with any type of alcohol

Not all things are as they seem

Cattle Gate was actually uncovered by the White Hats

A friend in need is a friend in deed

Playin hooky from work will cost you 3 pages

A doctorol thesis hypothesis can be postulated from observing truckers

The checksum of data by applying the proper aglorithm shoud substantiate data but is not infallible

25 pages of posts may bring on a delusional state

That about covers it I think...

• Upvote 1

This Post reminds me of an old Three Dog Night song...."Will you have whiskey with your water or sugar with your tea? What are these crazy questions that you are askin of me? This is the widest party that there ever could be. Oh don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see. Mama told me not to come,Mama told me not to come. Mama said that ain't no way to have fun.........son!" but I sure did have a bunch of laughs. Sit back and enjoy the ride,we're on cruise now.

I don't care how long he's been here that means nothing to me... You come on here saying stuff like this and not doing what you say your a lier... Don't care if you've been here seven days or seven years

Why do all the absulot denyers have screen names made of 1 letter and 3 numbers?........."..hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

If you know the answer keep it to your self.hahaah

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This Post reminds me of an old Three Dog Night song...."Will you have whiskey with your water or sugar with your tea? What are these crazy questions that you are askin of me? This is the widest party that there ever could be. Oh don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see. Mama told me not to come,Mama told me not to come. Mama said that ain't no way to have fun.........son!" but I sure did have a bunch of laughs. Sit back and enjoy the ride,we're on cruise now.

Perfect Caz....this has to be one of the best thread ever to give a full summary of how insane the dinar has made us. Now I am not going to be able to get that song out of my head and it's nearly bedtime ugh :lol:

Can someone dumb this thing down or make some sense? What can we get from all of this?

PLEASE GO TO POST NUMBER 404 IN THIS THREAD FOR A SYNOPSIS OF THE TOPIC (BEFORE IT WENT VIRAL WITH BASH 'N' GRAB")

(ooh - UPPER CASE letters - oh, no - the GURU virus is on this thread... AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!) :blink::blink::o

• Upvote 2

A warning to people who drink alcoholic beverages..

When you drink Vodka /w Redbull over ice, it can give you Brain failure.

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you kidney problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends. :lol:

• Upvote 11