Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

its a done deal the rv

dominowinner

she pays for some chat. and the came on. and was just saying it has happened. and same ole same ole to me that there taking in all the low dems up. and that there a sorvtent county now. and that the banks and all will be closed for the hoildays.. again ive heard all this before. i know a lot of this is missspelled. but ive had cancer and chemo and i dont see well. but im only passin it on

Thanks for the service under fire.

May God be with you and protect and heal you!

Google: 35% food grade h2o2 and check out www.phkillscancer.com

• Upvote 1

Great tread Pamela. For those of you who have pluses left, please think about reversing all the negs thhat dominowinner received in her early posts in this tread. I read the entire thread and those who negged Pamela should be ashamed of yourselves. God Speed Pamela. I am a survivor as well. 12 years now. Still going strong.

I just went back a +1 each one of your 12 posts in this thread Pamela. That should take care of the knuckleheads that negged you.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

Alex may god bless you and your loved one you both are in my prayers .. I have a pretty powerful guardian angle , my grandmother , she seems to be very close to the head honcho , she winked at me about you two .. Things will get better . Think unconventional and holistic ... God bless and positive vibes at you both . Semper fi ... An unknown friend ..

Great tread Pamela. For those of you who have pluses left, please think about reversing all the negs thhat dominowinner received in her early posts in this tread. I read the entire thread and those who negged Pamela should be ashamed of yourselves. God Speed Pamela. I am a survivor as well. 12 years now. Still going strong.

I just went back a +1 each one of your 12 posts in this thread Pamela. That should take care of the knuckleheads that negged you.

I just got 12 +1s for Pamela, and two for you. I didn't know I had that many in 24 hours. I got to "share" a few -1s too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YES!!! Awesome!!! Wait.. what? :blink:

That woman in my Avatar - she is my fiance - we are spending our 4th night at the UCLA Ronald Regan hospital. She just had massive surgery on her intestine. She was diagnosed with a GIST tumor (gastro intestinal stromal tumor) 7 months ago. Very aggressive grapefruit sized cancerous son of a gun.We will be here another 6 nights while she is monitored to make sure her "plumbing" works.... then they will do a pathology to see if they got all the cells out.... Then we go home. Say a prayer. Thank you.

Alex

Oh Alex .... oh man not a good way to start the New Year damn't! I will send you and yours a prayer to the universe and will have faith it will find you two. Take care.

That woman in my Avatar - she is my fiance - we are spending our 4th night at the UCLA Ronald Regan hospital. She just had massive surgery on her intestine. She was diagnosed with a GIST tumor (gastro intestinal stromal tumor) 7 months ago. Very aggressive grapefruit sized cancerous son of a gun.We will be here another 6 nights while she is monitored to make sure her "plumbing" works.... then they will do a pathology to see if they got all the cells out.... Then we go home. Say a prayer. Thank you.

Alex

Hey brow plenty of prayers coming your way.....remember positive thought bring positive results.

Keep us posted.....and take care

Carrello[/b]' date='31 December 2011 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1325347343' post='793294']

Domino, I have to thank you for your misunderstanding of the 'Adam' chat, because it allowed us to learn something of your life, and your story brought out the good and love in others for someone they do not know, you. It is a reminder that we are all on this Earth together,and if we just know just a little bit about another person, it opens a door of understanding and compassion, and with that understanding, I believe that the hatred and bigotry would be removed, not only in our country, bug all over the world, if we could just look another peson in the eyes and see their pain. It is easy to hate and criticize when you don't have contact with others.

Thank you, Domino. You are going to be just fine.

Carrello wonderfully put.

im pamela

Dominowinner/Pamela... Hello, I'm Patty and wishing you a glorious journey with us. Prayers to you.

I as well am a 4 1/2 yr. survivor. We will conquer. :woot:

Alex

Hey Alex - how about an update on your fiance.....how is she doing? Lots of folks here praying for you guys, keep us in the loop, ok?

• Upvote 1

As you know there are good days and lousy days, but I am having more good days. I do encourage you to talk to your Doctor and then go for it.

Cancers drive on Acidity and our bodies as we Americans get ever more so, when we are born we are very Alkaline.

Cancer cannot grow in a well Oxygenated cell. rolleyes.gif

Yes! Higher alkaline levels will kill cancer cells. I've read that keeping your ph balance at 7 will kill cancer cells. The right foods will get you there, but other supplements will get you there faster. See this link;

http://www.angelfire...pH_Therapy.html

AND, talk to your doctor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Also, to, wanting to support Daveh, our chats are free. So, whatever chat your friend is paying for is not associated with Dinar Vets. Must be another Adam from another site. Also, a heads up, Adam has some concerns some time back where people were paying for membership for Dinar Vets and complaining when they could not access our site. It turns out they were paying someone not associated with Dinar Vets. That is why Adam did not want any of the chats conducted by him to go elsewhere. I did notice that some posters were stating that there is an "Adam" at PTR, so maybe, that's where this info is coming from. It's not coming from our Adam.

Godspeed recovery to those of you battling cancer. I am very sorry to hear of your heartbreaking stories, may God be with you to heal, recover and give you strength. I will pray for you all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1