Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ch.VII dose not effect there currency

randalln

I understand a lot of people think that CH 7 will hold up the RV of the currency BUT IT WILL NOT and they are wrong

I think i have gave all of you all the INFO you need ........to make your own .....dissection of ch7.....with the doc.'s that I provide BUT

If you find int the resolutions where they have reinstated the ability to control there bank accounts SHOW ME

and i will humbly retract my statements and call my DADS best friend and Chew his ass out ......for telling me a LIE

Hey Randall:

Atta way to stand up for yourself! Ya can only go on what you know and you got it from someone you trust - WAY BETTER than most the Scheist we gotta tollerate here. If it turns out he was messing with you - yeah get out the roto-rooter!

THANK YOU - I Got yer Back!

gg

• Upvote 1

Hey Randall:

Atta way to stand up for yourself! Ya can only go on what you know and you got it from someone you trust - WAY BETTER than most the Scheist we gotta tollerate here. If it turns out he was messing with you - yeah get out the roto-rooter!

THANK YOU - I Got yer Back!

gg

HE wasn't he even tried to get me to sell him some of mine

I sent him to ebay they all see it coming like i have said from the get go this was not meant for the little guy I was in the right place at the right time and got it........... double and even he said that today he wanted it for 500 per million

that i would still double my money

• Upvote 2

I do agree with the manipulation. Yes now they must make good, and it is through oil no? Have you noticed how crude is dropping last few days. We were at 94 today for a while, didn't catch the close. I also did not see any statement from the OPEC meeting. I may have just missed it. I enjoyed the Dad comparison.

Ya my son is turning 16 this year need the RV to pay for all the cars............... for the next 5 years you know it will be more than the first one............ mine only lasted till the first outing by my self.......... and then my dad had to pay for TWOlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

What concerns me is that the remaining sanctions may not prevent a R/V, however, upon the removal of them gives them less restrictions to trade with other international banks.

I think the major hold-up of increasing the value any higher than it is now is how other international banks are limited on trade with them. (That hampers their demand)

So, would you R/V prior to other banks being able to trade or after?

• Upvote 2

I have wandered myself if Iraq would possibly RV at ahigher rate to make the people happy and out of pride. I understand what Adam says about the benefits of a low RV but I am wandering if pride might prevail over the smarter thing for them to do.

I agree! I also agree it does not make business sense to come in at a higher rate than the .10 - $1 range, but when I look at the other side of this like their pride as well as the biblical things I think are playing into this which is just my opinion, I can honestly see them coming in at a much higher rate (i.e. a ReInstatement at the old rate) even though it does not make any kind of economical or business sense what so ever! This is just my opinion and I seriously think we are living in the days of Noah once more and the second scenario is not that far fetched due this fact. There are some serious dark forces working here and time is running short.

IMO if it comes in at the .10-$1 range, we may have a few extra years to enjoy this new found wealth we will get, but if the second scenario comes in and they come in at the $3 range, I think we will have a much shorter time to enjoy this. So be prepared for either, and get your spiritual needs in order now!

And for the non believers out there, I beg of you to just start researching and exploring this. If you need help with this I suggest looking up videos on youtube of Tom Horn, LA Marzulli, Gary Stearman, Jimmy DeYoung, Fred DeRuvo, as well as many others that you find for yourself. You can connect the dots from there and see where the second scenario of a much higher rate is a real possiblity. If you want to bash that is ok, or neg me that is ok too, because I know where my faith lies and that is in Jesus Christ!

There are just to many forces working here and most we can not even understand! So sit back, enjoy the ride, and Go RV! When and how much is all a matter of time but I believe we will see this happen soon and we will benefit greatly either way.

• Upvote 3

What concerns me is that the remaining sanctions may not prevent a R/V, however, upon the removal of them gives them less restrictions to trade with other international banks.

I think the major hold-up of increasing the value any higher than it is now is how other international banks are limited on trade with them. (That hampers their demand)

Good Point ----Any thoughts???

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=95680#ixzz1giOd8ykf

Darin, I have the same concern, although I have just registered to DV I have been creeping on this site for a year or more, this is often my thought on one of the reasons the RV/RI hasn't happened yet I would love to get feedback from Randalln on this particular aspect. Does this seem plausible, as on of the hold ups? Will lifting the sanctions possibly have a positive effect on how fast Iraq reacts to the RV/RI? Believe me I would not be asking if I did not respect your opinion so please do not take this as condescending because it is most definitely not!

What I was referencing can be read from this:

12/16/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) The Director of the Industrial Bank of Mohamed Abdel Wahab, the need to work on the liberation from the constraints of the seventh item Arzach Iraq under Tailth. Wahab said the Agency (news) on Friday : to exit Alrac from Chapter VII gives the financial sector more freedom in dealing with international banks, as well as reduce costs to all industrialists, and cut steps the mediators and the associated additional costs, and that dealing with global banks have a direct and more credible. He said Abdul Wahab: problem of the banks and the banking sector are selections paragraphs of Section VII attending to deal with the banks of local government, where the confiscated funds that are traded internationally, pointing to the possibility of the adoption of all international regulations banking in our banks, public, and is the involvement of associate in the sessions developmental in all Alachtssat to raise the efficiency bank personnel and stand on the latest findings of the global banking sector and the mechanics of his work and dealings. The Industrial Bank works to provide loans to a large number of industrial projects in order to activate most of the production in local industries.

Read more:

More financial freedom when working with international banks

Reducing costs to industrialists

Cutting steps

So it appears that the Ch. 7 removal would help provide loans that may help re-build their infrastructure through industrial projects.

Any any relationship building with international banks is always a good thing as it gives credibility, trust, postive history, etc. This could lead to a heightened demand of the IQD.

Demand will drive up value, since I would imagine international banks have the pockets to push demand much higher than the average speculator.

As for Ch. 7 itself? I don't think it would prevent them from raising the value of the IQD by any means. The CBI likely has the ability to set their own rate, but what is maybe preventing the CBI from taking action is simply making sure that everything works fluidly where demand for the IQD will remain intact while the value is high & strong.

Its like selling tickets to a concert... You can set your own price, but what is the point if no one is going to show up, right? Well, the solution is to make sure you got a heck of show for people to attend (Increasing demand). But, in the mean time, we pay cheap prices to sit in nose bleed sections to see a poor performing show (Where we sit right now).

• Upvote 3

I have wandered myself if Iraq would possibly RV at ahigher rate to make the people happy and out of pride. I understand what Adam says about the benefits of a low RV but I am wandering if pride might prevail over the smarter thing for them to do.

I am in complete agreement with you. The more I look at this, the more I believe a RI will take place. No disrespect to Adam, but I think there are other forces at work here that will cause them to come in at a higher rate.

I agree! I also agree it does not make business sense to come in at a higher rate than the .10 - $1 range, but when I look at the other side of this like their pride as well as the biblical things I think are playing into this which is just my opinion, I can honestly see them coming in at a much higher rate (i.e. a ReInstatement at the old rate) even though it does not make any kind of economical or business sense what so ever! This is just my opinion and I seriously think we are living in the days of Noah once more and the second scenario is not that far fetched due this fact. There are some serious dark forces working here and time is running short.

You're making total sense to me.

Randalln, thanks for your input and post. As always Darin, your questions and input are much appreciated. You've really helped me understand all this.

Go RV or RI.

• Upvote 1

Ya my son is turning 16 this year need the RV to pay for all the cars............... for the next 5 years you know it will be more than the first one............ mine only lasted till the first outing by my self.......... and then my dad had to pay for TWOlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I had 5 cars totalled under my roof in a three year period. I can honestly say it doesn't a lot to total a car these days. The cost to repair them is astronomical. I currently keep two cars under my insurance incase one of them gets crushed by a train or something.......

:unsure:

Talked to a life long friend of my father today .He is a Rep. for texas and a Lawyer specializing in congressional law. He said that chVII has nothing to do with Iraqis currency .He said that Iraq is a sovereign state and they

could have RI the currency before now and where suppose to already . that this is just the UN positioning for power to go in and out at will . he thinks along the same lines as I do as well as Adam the the sound banking

practice would bee to RI at a low rate ,bring in the big bills and then set the program rate and peg . But that this was Iraq a Arib country and that it is all about stature in the ME. so it may be possible that they release at

a high rate . but he could not see 3+dollars for a long time .he told me there is a lot going on in the world right now behind the scenes ,that most people just can't fathom and that Texas businesses have been waiting for

this as well ..even though there are a few oil contracts out there there is some big ones coming . even the port contract can't be instated till the have a higher rate and that this was one of the big hold up .American

compony is to do a lot of it. so he and I think it is on its way as we speak .

main pont dont worry about ch. VII has nothing to do with the RV.

Thanks randalln , you can always tell who has been over seas and who has not, pretty much the same game plan I was told back in 2004 , Working the fuel mission at old U.S.embassy in the green zone always had its advantges..wink wink.

Edited by Camelspiderman
  • Upvote 1

The IQD will never be traded on the int'l forex or be recognized as long as it remains in chapter 7. Try cashing in your IQD at any bank outside of Iraq & see.

Being the ignorant little cuss that I am....and just fishing for truth...what policy and/or law does that fall under. I have to argue that randalln was able to show us where in the Chapter 7 "book" it backed up his arguments. What is it that makes you say that Luigi1?

((That is why we all love this forum. Usually the people making such claims can back it up with some great intel that 90% of us was not aware of, and inquiring minds want to know!! )) :)

Thanks randalln , you can always tell who has been over seas and who has not, pretty much the same game plan I was told back in 2004 , Working the fuel mission at old U.S.embassy in the green zone always had its advantges..wink wink.

hahahaha ya it has it perks

• Upvote 1

Nice one, Rand. I hope that your friend is "in the know". Surely there are rumors circulating within the big money community. It's been stated several times that we weren't supposed to be in on this. It was orchestrated for the big dawgs. Well, we're in on it, and anxiously awaiting a comfortable return. Chao.

Edited by thatoneguy

Talked to a life long friend of my father today .He is a Rep. for texas and a Lawyer specializing in congressional law. He said that chVII has nothing to do with Iraqis currency .He said that Iraq is a sovereign state and they

could have RI the currency before now and where suppose to already . that this is just the UN positioning for power to go in and out at will . he thinks along the same lines as I do as well as Adam the the sound banking

practice would bee to RI at a low rate ,bring in the big bills and then set the program rate and peg . But that this was Iraq a Arib country and that it is all about stature in the ME. so it may be possible that they release at

a high rate . but he could not see 3+dollars for a long time .he told me there is a lot going on in the world right now behind the scenes ,that most people just can't fathom and that Texas businesses have been waiting for

this as well ..even though there are a few oil contracts out there there is some big ones coming . even the port contract can't be instated till the have a higher rate and that this was one of the big hold up .American

compony is to do a lot of it. so he and I think it is on its way as we speak .

main pont dont worry about ch. VII has nothing to do with the RV.

This is complete rubbish. I suppose the reason this guy calls himself a "congressional lawyer" is because he is just as dumb and corrupt as congress. Stop being lazy, do the research for yourself, and stop giving others advice as your own opinion. Iraq WILL NOT do anything with their currency until they are released from the United Nation's sanctions. It is not in Iraq's interest to do anything until Chapter 7 is lifted because the Chapter 7 protects them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

The IQD will never be traded on the int'l forex or be recognized as long as it remains in chapter 7. Try cashing in your IQD at any bank outside of Iraq & see.

really?? because why were big banks selling it then? also why do some banks buy it back? thats not true Luigi chapter 7 mostly pertains to the kuwaiti issue that is why they are still under it. Look it up.

Edited by easyrider

This is complete rubbish. I suppose the reason this guy calls himself a "congressional lawyer" is because he is just as dumb and corrupt as congress. Stop being lazy, do the research for yourself, and stop giving others advice as your own opinion. Iraq WILL NOT do anything with their currency until they are released from the United Nation's sanctions. It is not in Iraq's interest to do anything until Chapter 7 is lifted because the Chapter 7 protects them.

Tell me, grasshopper, what does Chapter 7 protect them from? Chapter 7 is based upon sanctions not privileges or protections. The release of Chapter 7 has nothing to do with their ability to support an RV. Passing of the HCL law does.

• Upvote 1