Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't believe I have my own Bank Story

IchDien

-

He's behind on both of his mortgages, yet he bought more Dinar?? Sounds like a genius...

That's what we mean when we say "all our chips are in".

No, I'm not behind on my mortgage. But I didn't pay off all my debt first before investing, either.

I spoke with an electrical engineer at work today and the topic Dinar came up so I pulled up DV and let him gather an opinion, then I took lunch, I returned and he said to me he called his financial adviser, that guy told him that I was nuts for believing any crap on the internet. That made me kinda mad and I actually felt like a sucker for a while, guru's,pumpers,lopsters, I just wish it would all stop and and an RV happened already.

My friend's financial advisor has them in the US stock market and they have lost all their wealth by repetitive landslides, and IMO anyone who pays someone else to manage their money for them is an idiot, and is being fed crap.

JMO.

Anybody I EVER pay for information better make sure they can make me understand it. I'm not following anybody's instructions for wealth management without three professional agreeing opinions, and myself being fully informed.

Don't feel like an idiot. Feel superior. Feel like you've made an excellent decision. The worst that can possibly happen is we break even. Can't say that for the US Stock market!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

No, as I said, he went to set up an account for the Dinar, without ever discussing the Dinar. He asked about wealth management and that's when the Bank Manager asked him about the Dinar and thus began the story. This wasn't some random moron teller behind the banking glass, nor a person wanderring into a bank asking about Dinar. This was a person quietly opening an account and seeking wealth management options, then being surprised by the manager.

Dont sweat the negative nellys....thanks for puttin your story out there. Pretty cool stuff! Some just cant be happy in life....then we wonder why there are so many here that wont even post. Its pretty sad really...I mean we all want the best....its fun to dream and imagine...lifes way to short people...let your hair down and live a little people!

No, as I said, he went to set up an account for the Dinar, without ever discussing the Dinar. He asked about wealth management and that's when the Bank Manager asked him about the Dinar and thus began the story. This wasn't some random moron teller behind the banking glass, nor a person wanderring into a bank asking about Dinar. This was a person quietly opening an account and seeking wealth management options, then being surprised by the manager.

Dont sweat the negative nellys....thanks for puttin your story out there. Pretty cool stuff! Some just cant be happy in life....then we wonder why there are so many here that wont even post. Its pretty sad really...I mean we all want the best....its fun to dream and imagine...lifes way to short people...let your hair down and live a little people!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I spoke with an electrical engineer at work today and the topic Dinar came up so I pulled up DV and let him gather an opinion, then I took lunch, I returned and he said to me he called his financial adviser, that guy told him that I was nuts for believing any crap on the internet. That made me kinda mad and I actually felt like a sucker for a while, guru's,pumpers,lopsters, I just wish it would all stop and and an RV happened already.

Just hang on and see who has the last laugh.

• Upvote 1

WOW all i got out of this { he is benind in two of his mortgages } and bought more dinar :blink::o

I hope it revalues soon for his sake (and ours). Some people really need a miracle. Good thing I believe in them! I fell behind on some bills after the Great Pumping of June 30, 2011. Never again. Thank God I caught up. Now it's no more than I can afford, no matter how close I think we are.

Thanks for posting IchDien. I love a great bank story!

• Upvote 3

I went to Target and bought my grandma some Depends. The check out lady asked if these were for the dinar RV. I told her no, but thanks for the idea. So I had to get an extra pack for myself, just in case.

You must have smarter, more informed Target clerks where you live than I do where I live. Most of them are either kids, don't speak English, or appear to be otherwise impaired.

I hope it revalues soon for his sake (and ours). Some people really need a miracle. Good thing I believe in them! I fell behind on some bills after the Great Pumping of June 30, 2011. Never again. Thank God I caught up. Now it's no more than I can afford, no matter how close I think we are.

Thanks for posting IchDien. I love a great bank story!

I believe in miracles too. I bought Dinar, but only what I could actually afford. I also bought some Dong, who knows. I would never advise anyone buy more of anything than they could afford. I pray daily for miracles. God did say "command ye me." Well...through prayer, we command. If we pray, whether it be for RV, or what have you, I believe God provides, though not always in the manner we'd most like. In this case, I see the opportunity to buy the Dinar as a miracle in itself, I can only imagine what further miracles will come from the post RV as a result of having been blessed with being in it now.

• Upvote 4

You'll get used to it. Everyone would have bet their lives that this would have been done years ago... guess what? Nothing happened! Nothing ever happens. There have been literally thousands upon thousands of rumors, intel, bank stories, ect. Not a single one that has turned out to be true. Just look at the hundreds upon hundreds of conference calls that have been done. Nothing materializes from any of it. MTT used to do 12 hour cc's a day for months and months just talking about the rv and all the intel and rumors. Look at all the research and all the know it alls that just knew it would be done by now. Nothing! It's like a mad house not a roller coaster. So buckle in for the long haul. Ever since I became a hardcore lopster over a year ago I've been great.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I believe in miracles too. I bought Dinar, but only what I could actually afford. I also bought some Dong, who knows. I would never advise anyone buy more of anything than they could afford. I pray daily for miracles. God did say "command ye me." Well...through prayer, we command. If we pray, whether it be for RV, or what have you, I believe God provides, though not always in the manner we'd most like. In this case, I see the opportunity to buy the Dinar as a miracle in itself, I can only imagine what further miracles will come from the post RV as a result of having been blessed with being in it now.

Please tell us your friend has IQD on hand/ in hand and not in some "reserve fund" somewhere. DinarBot predicts much grief for those that think their IQD is sitting somwhere waiting for "pick up" after the RV.

A coffee can is much safer than in the hands of abaB ilA and the Forty Thieves. Humans Be Aware.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 2

He bought on credit check advance, not actual cash. He believes the RV will happen soon that strongly

Ya see, this is the problem with Dinar hysteria. This guy's on the verge of foreclosure and bankruptcy and he's cash advancing for his Dinar purchase in the hope's of winning what amounts to a lottery ticket. Well that's being a little hard on the lotto. At least there is a chance when you buy a ticket.

Unbelievable

• Upvote 1

I spoke with a friend from Oregon last night who’s behind in both of his mortgages, yet be bought more Dinar on Friday! He spoke to the bank manager of US Bank in Oregon (he set up a new account specifically for the Dinar RV, even though he banks with Wells Fargo). My friend never mentioned Dinar, but the manager asked “is this for the Dinar?” My friend was surprised, confessed, and was treated like a smart person, not like a crazy fool invested in stupid nonsense (like most banking people treat dinar investors). The manager then recommended his wealth management team to my friend and said that his friends in Georgia were invested in Dinar as well. That’s exciting to hear. I’m so excited, I can hardly sit still, which seems very strange for me, since I’ve been so calm about relaxed about this investment, not wanting to think too much into the idea that I’ll soon be wealthy. I can only count on what I have, not what may come….but oh boy…this week’s news has got me very excited I must say.

Neg me if you wish, as I know this all is second-hand experience, but I was so excited by this, I just had to share it and even still have a hard time control my inner screams of joy! :D

Oops...I accidentally posted this in Opinions and not Rumor, my bad, sorry...guess the excitement got the best of me... :lol:

I'm sorry but what exactly is your point???, other than being excited... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's great you sharing this with us, and it may mean something...

However I think we all have to realize bank people are not standing on pedestals. They are people just like us, and probably don't have any inside info. either. They are making their own minds up about this, and some believe it, some don't. My father is a retired bank VP in Mass. , in banking all his life, and he thinks this is a joke. Other bankers may believe it. But these bankers are probably not privy to inside info on the dinar.

They may know someone who knows someone else, who does know, such as Bush family and associates, for example. This is possible.

But it does feel good to know some bankers think this could work!

• Upvote 1

WOW all i got out of this { he is benind in two of his mortgages } and bought more dinar :blink::o

Sad to say the guy is desperate to save his home and probably his way of life too.

I hope for his and all our sake this thing comes to fruition.

I believe in this and hope for people in his shoes.

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:I'm supposed to be excited by this?? Stick around a little longer, you'll see this story again and again and again. Not that I don't believe the story, but in reality it doesn't mean anything at all. I know your new so I'll go easy on you, just stay calm and grounded. ;)

So you get the negatives for pointing out the facts and the original post has like +25 for another bank story??? So in the bank story, what exactly did anyone get from it to start giving out all of the +? Was it the date? Was it the rate? Was it the fact that they are now cashing it in? Or was it none of the above, because none of that happened? I would go with none of the above.

The last place that I would go seaking advice for wealth management is a bank!

Sad to say the guy is desperate to save his home and probably his way of life too.

I hope for his and all our sake this thing comes to fruition.

I believe in this and hope for people in his shoes.

Quad B)

He obviously has his priorities messed up and shouldn't have put himself into this position from the beginning. If this thing goes down like many think it will, then why do you need so much dinar? Heck you can buy a million dinars worth for roughly a grand. Certainly a grand isn't going to put anyone into hock, so if you are buying way more than you can afford it's your greed getting in the way and the man upstairs doesn't care much for greed. Could be the reason this thing hasn't happened yet, too many greedy people!! That's the problem with the majority of people today, they don't want enough, they want it all. Even if it's at the expense of others.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what dinar tastes like in case you had to eat them? <_<

IN IRAQ: are you actually in Iraq??? YOu would be our best sourcr of information, technically. What is the consensus out there amongst the locals?? What are the Bank staff down there 'chatting' about?

I spoke with a friend from Oregon last night who’s behind in both of his mortgages, yet be bought more Dinar on Friday! He spoke to the bank manager of US Bank in Oregon (he set up a new account specifically for the Dinar RV, even though he banks with Wells Fargo). My friend never mentioned Dinar, but the manager asked “is this for the Dinar?” My friend was surprised, confessed, and was treated like a smart person, not like a crazy fool invested in stupid nonsense (like most banking people treat dinar investors). The manager then recommended his wealth management team to my friend and said that his friends in Georgia were invested in Dinar as well. That’s exciting to hear. I’m so excited, I can hardly sit still, which seems very strange for me, since I’ve been so calm about relaxed about this investment, not wanting to think too much into the idea that I’ll soon be wealthy. I can only count on what I have, not what may come….but oh boy…this week’s news has got me very excited I must say.

Neg me if you wish, as I know this all is second-hand experience, but I was so excited by this, I just had to share it and even still have a hard time control my inner screams of joy! :D

Oops...I accidentally posted this in Opinions and not Rumor, my bad, sorry...guess the excitement got the best of me... :lol:

odd, but, it seems to me i read a similar post about a year ago. <_<

Edited by congomongo

IN IRAQ: are you actually in Iraq??? YOu would be our best sourcr of information, technically. What is the consensus out there amongst the locals?? What are the Bank staff down there 'chatting' about?

odd, but, it seems to me i read a similar post about a year ago. <_<

And another one the year before that.