Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Party in Vegas got me to thinkin'!

WorkerBee

Lol, that totally made me blush Tiff :blush:

You know I'm puddy in your hands luv. :wub:

Ok, Tank, I'll give it a shot, but keep in mind that most of my friends I've been chatting with for over a year, so I got to know them fairly well, so I'm not going to be as successful with people I haven't engaged, but here goes:

I can label you with a few words: Self Relient. That is extremely important for you and how you want to raise your girls. You are starting out on a second chance in life, so you are very excited but also a bit scared. You are outgoing, inquesitive, very positive, smart, and a self starter.

You are a bit conservative for my taste ;) . Your faith is strong but doesn't overshadow the rest of your life. You love the outdoors.

I see you as the Brawny man. Strong arms, thick hair...love to talk. Sure of yourself but not an egomanicac. You love having sex (who doesn't, right?). Brownish hair, dark eyes. You wish you could remember people's names better. And you have a fetish for japanese food.

So, how'd I do? :P

• Upvote 1

Now taking bets.

Can Tiff figure out the Parrot...?

Mr Parrot, I'm sure she'll do you justice. On a side note, this could just be me,but , when you really get to know someone, and love them, be it friend, lover, spouse, co-worker, do you really see the outside of them? Is there anyone else out there that didn't notice their husband shaved off his gotee? :P

Mr Parrot, I'm sure she'll do you justice. On a side note, this could just be me,but , when you really get to know someone, and love them, be it friend, lover, spouse, co-worker, do you really see the outside of them? Is there anyone else out there that didn't notice their husband shaved off his gotee? :P

That is so true WB...and yes the exact same thing happened to me a few years ago, what is really funny is he didn't even notice that I didn't notice!!! I figured it out when our little girl said 'oh daddy, I love your new face' Lol!

WELL TIFF, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO GO ON AFTER OUR EXTENDED CONVERSATIONS, BUT AS ALL OF US EGOTISTS WANT TO HEAR ABOUT 'OURSELVES', HOW ABOUT GIVING ME YOUR BEST TAROT CARD SYNOPSIS...

I don't think ego really has much to do with this.

We each know how we are and what we're like.

Tiff seems to have knack for figuring people out.

I see this more as a test of her abilities.

Like they say, the Internet makes it possible for

people take on personalities that really aren't them.

I watched a friend play WoW once.

Nice guy.

Mellow.

Never stressed over much of anything.

Playing WoW, he was an animal!!

A raving lunatic!

Once he logged out,

he was Mr. Mellow again...

You know I'm puddy in your hands luv. :wub:

Ok, Tank, I'll give it a shot, but keep in mind that most of my friends I've been chatting with for over a year, so I got to know them fairly well, so I'm not going to be as successful with people I haven't engaged, but here goes:

I can label you with a few words: Self Relient. That is extremely important for you and how you want to raise your girls. You are starting out on a second chance in life, so you are very excited but also a bit scared. You are outgoing, inquesitive, very positive, smart, and a self starter.

You are a bit conservative for my taste ;) . Your faith is strong but doesn't overshadow the rest of your life. You love the outdoors.

I see you as the Brawny man. Strong arms, thick hair...love to talk. Sure of yourself but not an egomanicac. You love having sex (who doesn't, right?). Brownish hair, dark eyes. You wish you could remember people's names better. And you have a fetish for japanese food.

So, how'd I do? :P

Not bad Tiffany - not bad. I do consider myself self reliant - sometimes to my own detriment. I appreciate the words about being outgoing, inquisitive, etc. I've always strived to be the Rennaissance Man type, and consider those named qualites important to that. Although I have been called arrogant - I prefer self assured. *lol*

Not surprised you find me a bit conservative - freely admitted. One thing I do think is that while my outlook is conservative, I am willing to listen to others, take what is supported with facts (which you do very well by the way - you some strong research skills as well as a passion that I find refreshing in one of your generation. ) and allow the person to their own opinion. We may not see eye to eye - but in reading your posts, I do respect your opinions - even if I agree to disagree with you on many.

Brawny - well, 6 ft and 220 lbs fits that I guess...but you missed on the thick hair *lol* Salt and pepper, cut short and thinning on top in actuality -

Yes, I do wish I could remember peoples names better - working on that one. And yes, I do have a "yen" for Japanese food.

So - that being said - if you don't mind -

Your also obviously intelligent - self assured - passionate in your beliefs - I would have to say you have some strong conservative ( :o ) family values - open minded - and a bit of a self depecating and esoteric sense of humor. You like Monty Python - dont you?

You strike me as the blonde who is the antithesis of the steroe type. I see you as tall - walk briskly - usually meticulous about your dress and make up. Of course you pic helps with that. *lol*

So - How did I do?

Not bad Tiffany - not bad. I do consider myself self reliant - sometimes to my own detriment. I appreciate the words about being outgoing, inquisitive, etc. I've always strived to be the Rennaissance Man type, and consider those named qualites important to that. Although I have been called arrogant - I prefer self assured. *lol*

Not surprised you find me a bit conservative - freely admitted. One thing I do think is that while my outlook is conservative, I am willing to listen to others, take what is supported with facts (which you do very well by the way - you some strong research skills as well as a passion that I find refreshing in one of your generation. ) and allow the person to their own opinion. We may not see eye to eye - but in reading your posts, I do respect your opinions - even if I agree to disagree with you on many.

Brawny - well, 6 ft and 220 lbs fits that I guess...but you missed on the thick hair *lol* Salt and pepper, cut short and thinning on top in actuality -

Yes, I do wish I could remember peoples names better - working on that one. And yes, I do have a "yen" for Japanese food.

So - that being said - if you don't mind -

Your also obviously intelligent - self assured - passionate in your beliefs - I would have to say you have some strong conservative ( :o ) family values - open minded - and a bit of a self depecating and esoteric sense of humor. You like Monty Python - dont you?

You strike me as the blonde who is the antithesis of the steroe type. I see you as tall - walk briskly - usually meticulous about your dress and make up. Of course you pic helps with that. *lol*

So - How did I do?

Whew....glad I got a good bit of it. You didn't mention my part about starting a new life or sex...hmmmm.

Love Monty Python...being half British, it was a staple of growing up. I hope I don't offend too many people but the one where Jesus is on the cross and he starts singing "Look at the brighterside of life" still cracks me up to this day. Actually, some of you may be surprised to learn that I'm somewhat of a shy person, and I don't like attention. :o I would much rather read a good book than go to a party. I can be outgoing, but it takes a lot of energy for me to do that. But I'm 5'7...which isn't real tall...I walk very fast. Love to dress up...and turn heads...ok in this area all Ladies do. I dress (outside of work) very ah hmmm provocative....3 button down type of girl...was a waitress at a strip club for 4 years, so got use to dressing for tips I guess. That is also where I gained my amazing perception skills. :P

Ok, i see I have lots of work to do...I think I have about 3 of you in the que. So let me have a think and come back in a bit. This is fun! :)

Also....Thanks Troop...we may have had a few run ins, but you obviously have a great sense of humor!

• Upvote 2

Love Monty Python...being half British, it was a staple of growing up. I hope I don't offend too many people but the one where Jesus is on the cross and he starts singing "Look at the brighterside of life" still cracks me up to this day...

The hilarious ending of "The Grail" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Have you seen Spamalot? The Monty Python musical!

Off the charts irreverent and FUNNY! They perform 3 versions of "Always look on the bright side of life" (to do, to do, to do do do do do) and "His name is Lancelot, he's in tight pants a lot, and he's G-A-Y... he's G A Y!" ROFLMAO! laugh.gif I often play the soundtrack when tidying up on the dock.

Awesome Cay! ha ha

Ok Nadita...your time under the microscope. You are well traveled, so your eyes are open to other ways of doing things. You appreciate all beauty, both foreign landscapes, your back garden or people's hearts. Your faith is strong, but wasn't always so. You love being with people and sharing adventures but...you also lean towards being an introvert...that is, you don't NEED people to be happy. You are like me, can be just as happy reading a good book than being the life of a party. As mentioned, you are an explorer...this is even in everyday tasks such as cooking. (by the way, I made an AWESOME thai lettuce wrap recipe that we could swap). You see cooking as an art, a way to create something...plus u get to eat it at the end of the day. You are secretly hurt if someone doesn't mention how good a new dish is, because you very much strive to please.

Physically, you smile a lot. I don't see you as tall, maybe medium or shorter...but as my grandfather would say, you are in great shape for the shape your in. You seldom choose to stay on the couch if someone asks you to go do something...so you are fit....you are always ready for what the new day brings. Brown hair, brown eyes maybe?

Tiff :)

• Upvote 1

Mr. Parrot your next, ah may I call you Mr P for short or carrot possibly?

You are a natural leader. Someone comfortable in their own skin. You avoid conflict when you can, because you basically don't see it worth your effort. You like being independent and that includes financial independents...so you've taken the time to become knowledgeable in financial/money matters. You are a born skeptic, you don't follow the crowd, you prefer to make your own decisions after weighing the evidence. You think life is getting a bit too complex...you have a few guiding principals that you follow and can't see what all the hub bub is about. You don't take yourself too serious, and are irritated by those who do. You have a GREAT sense of humor, and enjoy engaging in it whenever possible...you laugh at people who don't get your jokes and :rolleyes:

I do however see something deeply disturbing, and very sinister within you...almost evil....oh wait, it the fact that you are a Raiders fan....Whew!!...that explains it. (so does John Elway still haunt your dreams!) ha ha :lol:

You like to be comfortable and surround yourself with nice things. You are highly knowledgable in several subjects.....you could go on and on about these subjects, but because you know them so well, peoples' eyes start to glaze over and you realize you are boring them to tears, so you don't really go into it much now a days, except with like minded people. You like hanging out with the lads...play golf maybe? People enjoy your company.

I see you as tall, thinnish...just a little beer belly, glasses, a few wrinkles...but they are caused by smiling a lot. Some grey perhaps...short hair. Big hands...you use to be a lady's man but now you are on the leash for good and are happy just the same...as you figure women cause most of the world's problems one way or another...so limiting yourself to just one is a way of self preservation.

So do I know my stuff or what?

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1

Mr. Parrot your next, ah may I call you Mr P for short or carrot possibly?

"See above for complete report."

So do I know my stuff or what?

Ok, that's scary.

How long have you been following me around???

You get a 90% on your assesment.

Never actively sought out the roll of "Leader",

but usually had it thrown at me.

Not a big fan of "nice things", but I do tend

to spend money on "quality" things when I

need something. When I needed a new roof

for my house, I spend more than most would,

but there's 50 year warranty, so when the neighbors

are replacing their roofs again, mine will still be fine.

Same with the pool when it needed to be replastered.

Love my Crystal Tech finish...

6' 0". Correct.

215 lbs. Correct.

Little Guinness Belly (no cheap fizzy yellow beer for me). Correct.

A little grey (comes with having kids). Correct.

Small hands (could have been a neurosurgeon, but liked cars more). Missed one.

Never was a ladys man (that whole "ugly" thing was no joke). Missed one.

Not a fan of golf at all (but if you want to play billiards, just let

me know when and where). Missed one.

As for the other points in your report,

close enough.

In a nutshell, I've been called the typical Pisces...

WELL TIFF, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO GO ON AFTER OUR EXTENDED CONVERSATIONS, BUT AS ALL OF US EGOTISTS WANT TO HEAR ABOUT 'OURSELVES', HOW ABOUT GIVING ME YOUR BEST TAROT CARD SYNOPSIS...

Thanks Mr. P...I'll take a 90...not setting the curve, but still an A!

Ok, 56chvy...you are both a hard and soft target. You're a retired USMC officer, a pilot, a Texan and A&M grad...so you would appear to be one of the cockiest SOBs that ever walked the planet....but surprisingly, you are very sensitive, caring, and hold your family well being above all else. You have been tested in life...and past with flying colors. Your children and grandchildren cherish you...and if you should simply not talk to them because of something they did wrong, it would be devastating to them...because your opinion of who they are and what they have done is very very important to them. It's also very important that you patch up disagreements with your loved ones immediately, or else they will be very lost and hurt without you in their lives.

While you had a distinguished career, your kids will be your lasting legacy. You are a man of honor and integrity. Your word is your bond. You don't like people that speak up or down to you. You respect people that speak their mind and look you in the eyes. But few have the integrity to do so. You respect others opinons but rarely change your mind, you've seen enough of the world and human nature so you rarely need to change your mind. In fact, you rarely find your equal and that sometime is a problem, because it is "lonely" at the top. Your fellow retired USMC buddies are highly treasured by you and you wish you could see them more.

You don't let things fester, you react quickly and decisive..that is how you were trained and it comes second nature to you.

Hmmm...physically, tall, but not too tall, you maintain your shape, not like the old days, but you could still probably beat most guys at the bar in arm wrestling...not that you go to the bars often. Those days are long over. I see strong shoulders, steady gaze, lite colored eyes..hazel or light blue.

So did I maintain my 90% grade level?

PS...I miss our chats!

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 2

Tiff..what about me...am I a colourful character??

Ok FlyHi...I think you are the last. You're an Auzzie, right? Now, I haven't been exposed a lot to Auzzie men. But I did spent 6 wks in your incredible country a few years back..and I have to admit, the 3 days I spent snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef where the best days of my life (other than the Hudak twins that night in London, but that's another story).

I have been exposed to Auzzie women, however. There were a couple strippers that worked in Canada that were from there and I became good friends with them. They provide some real interesting tidbits on the Men down under, which I personally have yet to verify. But if I remember correctly, they said that they found American and Canadian men to be much more domesticated. They were shocked to see how often North American men "cried their eyes out" and got in touch with their feelings. They stipulated that Auzzie men would never do that. Likewise, Americans in general I think see Auzzies as something a kin to our Cowboys of the Wild West...strong men that conquer a harsh landscape. Shot first and asked questions later. By the way, the term Cowboys means different thing in different British (former??) colonies. In Ireland and somewhat the UK, a Cowboy is someone that is a trickster, unscrupulous (sp?) man trying to take advantage of a person when he can...that's not what I mean in this case, just wanted to make sure I didn't offend you.

So, with that said, yes..to answer your question, you are very "colorful" . You come across as funny, flirty but poliet. You have a LOT of energy. A good time for you no doubt is sitting around the barbie and having some suds with your mates. But you are no slouch when it comes to history and it appears that you've done some traveling in your days. Americans I think would love to have you as a house guest, you would be refeshing and be somewhat of a novelity. You are straightforward, but also not above taking the piss out of someone for a laugh. You don't seem to be one that anyone would get offended by, but some of us Yanks probably won't always catch your dry sense of humor. Naturally, you love the outdoors, doing work inside is probably suffocating for you. You no doubt chased some skirts in your day.

You have a picture on your profile page, so I'd be cheating to say anything about that part. But I think I'd want you along if I took a trip to the Outback and especially Uluru. You look like a good man to cover my 6.

So how'd I do?

• Upvote 2

Tiff,

Thank you for taking the time and considerable research to provide a very apt analysis...I give close to the 90% on the pieces you came up with. However, as with all of us we do not expose all facets of our lives in such a forum and neither should we. so let me tell you about me and answer your points as I go.

Actually I am NZ born and raised and have lived in Aussie for the last 16 years...so I am a mix of the cuzzy bro that you will be exposed in my beautiful homeplace together with the strong independent aussie spirit. I've spent a good deal of my time in and around the pacific islands and SE Asia and love the vibrancy of different third world cultures. I'm a people person, generous to a fault, defender of the weak and disadvantaged. I have assisted and set up charities to help third world people fish rather than just give handouts...Im very practically orientated when it comes to their basic infrastructrue needs and education. An unexpected marriage breakup got me in touch with my emotions unlike so many aussie men as you correctly pointed out...as a race of ex-cons from the motherland we have had to harden up to survive this harsh environment. We don't suffer high achievers well...we call it the tall poppy syndrome where we 'knock down' those on a pedestal. Personally I struggle with trait as I am a 'softie' at heart and will always look for the best in people and give them the benefit of the doubt where others may have judged them and written them off. I've befriended gays, lebians,bisexuals, alcoholics,drug addicts, troubled youth etc in recent years as my way to give back to society. My pic may appear to be at odds with what I have just said as I look more pirate than cowboy but I have a keen sense of humour that dispells peoples fear and any preconceived ideas and judgements based on my appearance.

You are correct about coming across as flirty (maybe it is the hiding behind the avatar that allows us to explore a different persona) but the truth is I have never been a womaniser...one relationship only for this kid.....hence the hard fall when the marriage disolved. I'm always polite to women...I'm very old school with the way I treat them.

You are correct I have lots of energy and drive, fortunately I survive on little sleep so there's plenty of time to get things done!...I like to make things happen if its within my power to do so. I will exhort and cajole others as necessary to get them onboard and capture a vision I'm passionate about. I like to make a difference when interacting with others...no point in merely talking weather and so I struggle to sit around and knock back the suds (beers) for no reason...there has to be a purpose for me to be involved...something to celebrate is good though...always looking for the positive in things no matter what curved ball life throws at us.

I admit to being unique...I don't fit the typical aussie male stereotype, but I am a straighforward guy who will always tell the truth and face the uncomfortable stuff head on...no backing down, systematically working my way through the issues at hand. I honestly haven't taken the piss out of people for 25 years or more..since uni days...so yes this latent talent has come to the fore again. True some of my dry humour goes straight through to the keeper. You nailed it when you said I prefer the outdoors to being cooped up indoors...I slowly die and inner death indoors...so confining and limiting...I prefer to see life without limits.

So based on all of the above hopefully you might still want me to tag along on that trip to Uluru...I've got your back!

Fly

• Upvote 2

Very entertaining thread with Tiff the magical source of it. I have noticed that most of her insight is of members that have put allot of posts in the forums, so she can gather some lintel by reviewing them. My challenge if Tiff would accept is for her to pick a few newbies with less than 20 posts and give it a go. I would bet money she would still be in the 90% range, some people do have a knack for sizing up people.