Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck on Monday's show

Mak63

Beck didn't mention any currency specifically today. He said he spoke to someone but didn't get an answer but he did mention that it could be a way for average folks to get in on something like this. He also said he would have something more to say about it later. For those of us that understand the dinar, we could certainly infer it has to do with the dinar. He mentioned this on his radio show around 9:43 a.m. Central time, Monday 12/5/2011.

Mak63

• Upvote 2

Beck didn't mention any currency specifically today. He said he spoke to someone but didn't get an answer but he did mention that it could be a way for average folks to get in on something like this. He also said he would have something more to say about it later. For those of us that understand the dinar, we could certainly infer it has to do with the dinar. He mentioned this on his radio show around 9:43 a.m. Central time, Monday 12/5/2011.

Mak63

I heard him say That he had'nt really had time to do sufficent research yet & would have More to say on the subject on THURSDAYS Show.....chevysmemaw

I heard him say That he had'nt really had time to do sufficent research yet & would have More to say on the subject on THURSDAYS Show.....chevysmemaw

I believe the Thursday remark was on another topic.

Mak63

Well that sucks. I would take that to mean that we aren't almost out of the woods, too. :(

I hope the reality is just at face value.

In any case, those who are worried that him talking about it will ruin the investment for everyone have a little more time of it not being ruined. I personally don't think Beck has that much influence, or that people will respond and rush out to buy no matter what he says, on a level that will tip a WORLDWIDE economic move.

JMO

In any case, those who are worried that him talking about it will ruin the investment for everyone have a little more time of it not being ruined. I personally don't think Beck has that much influence, or that people will respond and rush out to buy no matter what he says, on a level that will tip a WORLDWIDE economic move.

JMO

I agree. i think the average listeneer/viewer will consider anything he says about currency as another "advertisement" from Beck. I really don't think there will be hordes of people rushing to buy dinar on his suggestion.

• Upvote 2

Well that sucks. I would take that to mean that we aren't almost out of the woods, too. :(

I hope the reality is just at face value.

JMO

Not That Beck Has Said Anything Specific About It Yet but Never Underestimate the Power of Publicity !

Everybody's Favorite Radio Station is WIIFM. What's In It For Me !

All of Us Invested in This. We Just Had to be Made Aware of It.

Many of Us Originally Heard About This from Sources Way Less Credible than or as Well Known of as Beck.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

I agree. i think the average listeneer/viewer will consider anything he says about currency as another "advertisement" from Beck. I really don't think there will be hordes of people rushing to buy dinar on his suggestion.

I DISAGEE. He only has a few advertisers and he stands behind and uses every product he advertises. Liberty Safes had to build a new factory because of the increase of business, he's had how many best selling books(1000 people in line at every stop of the book tour), filled the Lincoln Memorial with over 500,000 people on 8-28 and has more subscribers on GBTV then Oprah Network. Congressman Weiner did a major congressional investigation into Glenn misleading so many people into buying gold, which Weiner lost his pants and people that listened to Glenn and bought gold saw their investment double. Listen to Glenn on am radio 590 6-9am or 3-6pm, or go to http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/ to listen for free online or go to GBTV.com to see for yourself.

• Upvote 4

I DISAGEE. He only has a few advertisers and he stands behind and uses every product he advertises. Liberty Safes had to build a new factory because of the increase of business, he's had how many best selling books(1000 people in line at every stop of the book tour), filled the Lincoln Memorial with over 500,000 people on 8-28 and has more subscribers on GBTV then Oprah Network. Congressman Weiner did a major congressional investigation into Glenn misleading so many people into buying gold, which Weiner lost his pants and people that listened to Glenn and bought gold saw their investment double. Listen to Glenn on am radio 590 6-9am or 3-6pm, or go to http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/ to listen for free online or go to GBTV.com to see for yourself.

BECK IS A CHRISTIAN, A GOD FEARING MAN AND ISN'T ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT, HE HAS MY VOTE. GO RV! :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Mak63 what did you think when he said he didn't know of anyone who had done this. When he made that comment about not knowing anyone, I said hmmm. He has to know something is up. You mentioned something to him on Saturday. So, I can't imagine that he hasn't sent his researchers to "google" us or any of the other sites to know that folks are doing this.

Harleyrider, I agree that I don't think hordes will go out and buy. Did hordes go out and buy when it was mentioned on CNBC with Cramer and Erin? Jim has a following I do not believe it is a big as Glenn but he has a following none the less. I think we may be making a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Upvote 2

I only got into this investment because an extremely wealthy and good friend of mine got into it and he is the cheapest sob i know. This person has the "midas touch" and anything that he touches turns to gold. Therefore, this investment is an absolute guarantee IMO and just a matter of time. Don't listen to the gurus, glen beck or all the bogus "intel" that is flyin around. just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

BECK IS A CHRISTIAN, A GOD FEARING MAN AND ISN'T ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT, HE HAS MY VOTE. GO RV! :D

Or so he says at least.

Sorry but after having seen so many Conservative figures use this as a crutch to gain votes and influence,I no longer put much faith behind it.And if he is deceiving Christians Beck surely wouldn't be the first.Thats what people used to say about George W before some of us realized what a crooked tool he was.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I DISAGEE. He only has a few advertisers and he stands behind and uses every product he advertises. Liberty Safes had to build a new factory because of the increase of business, he's had how many best selling books(1000 people in line at every stop of the book tour), filled the Lincoln Memorial with over 500,000 people on 8-28 and has more subscribers on GBTV then Oprah Network. Congressman Weiner did a major congressional investigation into Glenn misleading so many people into buying gold, which Weiner lost his pants and people that listened to Glenn and bought gold saw their investment double. Listen to Glenn on am radio 590 6-9am or 3-6pm, or go to http://www.glennbeck.../content/radio/ to listen for free online or go to GBTV.com to see for yourself.

+1 for ya therewink.gif

Thanks Mak63 what did you think when he said he didn't know of anyone who had done this. When he made that comment about not knowing anyone, I said hmmm. He has to know something is up. You mentioned something to him on Saturday. So, I can't imagine that he hasn't sent his researchers to "google" us or any of the other sites to know that folks are doing this.

He has to go to someone in the know. Coming here he and his researchers would get everything we know. Maybe learn some background or "color" so to speak and see some sprited debate. But he gets RV/RD/RI/LOP/FLOAT/SCAM. IMHO, he would only come out publically with what he knew to be correct. He has access to folks the GURU's here lie about knowing.

I think the biggest thing is he would bring credibility to the Dinar if he comes out and says it is a legit way for average folks to make ABOVE AVERAGE returns.

I only got into this investment because an extremely wealthy and good friend of mine got into it and he is the cheapest sob i know. This person has the "midas touch" and anything that he touches turns to gold. Therefore, this investment is an absolute guarantee IMO and just a matter of time. Don't listen to the gurus, glen beck or all the bogus "intel" that is flyin around. just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

I agree. I have a sense of Peace about it myselfwink.gif

Mak63

Um, biting my tongue... wacko.gif

Thanks for thatwink.gif

• Upvote 2