Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3.61 on FOREX 12/15

wavggg

I'm one of the most intelligent people on this board. I'm truly sorry that you won't ever be a millionaire. :D

I'm a millionaire and I can promise you that you are not the most intelligent person on this board and you are so wrong in the way you are thinking but I'm not hear to argue with you you are free to speak your mind even if you are an arrogant sob

Guess we can add wavgg to the guru list

Edited by j904
  • Upvote 2

WOW. The most intelligent man on DV. That's not pompous or anything. How bout you back that intelligence up with some SOLID INTEL. INTEL being short for intelligence. Yup, i'm flexing my intelligence. How bout that?

Hey Dinarman.... You aren't THAT intelligent if you believe everything you read, i.e; 27 trillion IN circulation. This whole ordeal with the Dinar and the world revolves around disinformation. Intelligent? Maybe. Gullible? Abso-friggin-lutely. Enjoy life in your bubble. Maybe you can buy a new one post RV. Us here on DV, being thick skinned and forgiving, for the most part, will be sure that you get a copy of the NY times and the Washington Post so's you can keep up with the truth. G'day Mr. Smartypants.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 1

Well said Francie26. When I read your reply it reminded me of a study I've done on personalities. For him to insult us who are invested in dinars, shows that he was a loner growing up. He compensates for his weaknesses (which secretly makes him feel powerless and never satisfied) by putting up a facade so that people think he is smart and successful like buying a fancy car and owning expensive things. An obvious show off. He believes everyone is an idiot and he is always right. He's fooled himself that he's smarter than anyone and wants the last word in every conversation. If you shared something interesting, he will reply back with something else he thinks is more interesting. This gives him drive and purpose to want to be the center of attention. This type of personality thinks the world revolves around them and will look for a debate or someone to challenge. This type of person finds fulfillment in making people feel small and enjoys the attention because it feeds his ego. They depend on their own strength so they can praise themselves that they are self-made. There is no accountability and he is able to say whatever he wants to whoever because he thinks himself some type of god or judge over people.

But I could be completely wrong and he just needs a hug. =)

Check out this funny clip from Austin Powers-

They claimed Bill Clinton had a high IQ, but it appears he did not from the stupid moves he has made. They claim this Obama has a high IQ, but it appears he does not from all the stupid moves he makes. You can have all the worldly education that can be obtained in this world, but if you do not have any common sense, then you have nothing, and those two morons have no common sense, and that is obvious.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

They claimed Bill Clinton had a high IQ, but it appears he did not from the stupid moves he has made. They claim this Obama has a high IQ, but it appears he does not from all the stupid moves he makes. You can have all the worldly education that can be obtained in this world, but if you do not have any common sense, then you have nothing, and those two morons have no common sense, and that is obvious.

Is this the off topic forum, we are discussing dinars not bashing presidents.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Is this the off topic forum, we are discussing dinars not bashing presidents.

They are also discussing IQ's if you noticed. Like I said those moron Presidents as you call them have made some, and are making some very stupid low IQ moves. My horses have more sense than those two liberal idiots, and I am concerned about your mentality. Stop stalking me!

Edited by Anti This Anti That

Well here it is 1:15 AM Dec 17th and still no RV. Since it is their weekend , it may not happen till the 18th on Sunday. Then knowing my luck, it just might RV on the day I die and I won't get to enjoy one thin dime of it. <_<

GO....................RV :):lol::D

• Upvote 2

You do realize that the US President is just a figure head, right? Everything that "he" does whether it was Clinton, Bush Sr., Bush Jr. Obama, or any of the others before them in office, follow a very well scripted "act" to follow dependent upon a number of things. To say any one of them is stupid or moronic, well you would solely be judging that off of what? The stuff you see on television during an address to the nation, or perhaps some random video footage of them "bloopering" perhaps. They are human just like you or I, they make mistakes, albeit that when they do it is fairly profound and millions of people see it. You don't like who is in office? Vote them out by voting for the other candidate, but do not trash the presidency because of what "they" claim. Form your own opinion about Mr. President, why you feel that way and what you think should be done to change it, instead of making claims that they have "no common sense". Sorry, but I really despise when people trash talk the leader of my country, even if I do not agree with all that he has said and done.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

Hi DV Pals -

For those who only viewed the initial post of this thread and not my Dec 7 correction please go to:

My link

wherein I apologized and explained that the same pal that had provided the 12/15 tip returned again from a subsequent M/E trip to say it would probably be March 2012.

I've contributed nothing further in the way of new date/rate rumors and absuloutely am not guru-ish in my posts. As a lot of you know, I usually just post news and educated opinions based on general finance and public policy.

Just wanted to get that across because some folks not familiar with my contributions were thinkiing me another pumper/guru.

Thanks Pals!

gg

• Upvote 2

The following quote posted by ilovesushi on 12/05/2011 in this thread:

"Well said Francie26. When I read your reply it reminded me of a study I've done on personalities. For him to insult us who are invested in dinars, shows that he was a loner growing up. He compensates for his weaknesses (which secretly makes him feel powerless and never satisfied) by putting up a facade so that people think he is smart and successful like buying a fancy car and owning expensive things. An obvious show off. He believes everyone is an idiot and he is always right. He's fooled himself that he's smarter than anyone and wants the last word in every conversation. If you shared something interesting, he will reply back with something else he thinks is more interesting. This gives him drive and purpose to want to be the center of attention. This type of personality thinks the world revolves around them and will look for a debate or someone to challenge. This type of person finds fulfillment in making people feel small and enjoys the attention because it feeds his ego. They depend on their own strength so they can praise themselves that they are self-made. There is no accountability and he is able to say whatever he wants to whoever because he thinks himself some type of god or judge over people"

:rolleyes: I didn't know you knew my ex-husband. cdg :lol::lol:

You do realize that the US President is just a figure head, right? Everything that "he" does whether it was Clinton, Bush Sr., Bush Jr. Obama, or any of the others before them in office, follow a very well scripted "act" to follow dependent upon a number of things. To say any one of them is stupid or moronic, well you would solely be judging that off of what? The stuff you see on television during an address to the nation, or perhaps some random video footage of them "bloopering" perhaps. They are human just like you or I, they make mistakes, albeit that when they do it is fairly profound and millions of people see it. You don't like who is in office? Vote them out by voting for the other candidate, but do not trash the presidency because of what "they" claim. Form your own opinion about Mr. President, why you feel that way and what you think should be done to change it, instead of making claims that they have "no common sense". Sorry, but I really despise when people trash talk the leader of my country, even if I do not agree with all that he has said and done.

Obama is not a leader, and futher more he's a usurper felon who a corrupt political, and judicial system are protecting because they are involved with him in his crimes. Holder stonewalls all investigations, so that should explain they are covering something up. This evil regime are being allowed to run rough shod over the constitution, and people, and even the law, and military dishonor their oath to deal with domestic enemies. Don't take a genius to figure that out. I do not respect the office of President because it has been corrupted, and when, and if it's ever cleaned up by nutered males in America, I might respect it. America has become a communist police state, and that is very obvious.

• Upvote 1

Well, one more down.... How many more to go?

"Today my pal relayed that he got a text message from his M/E colleagues that the rate is 3.61 and should appear on FOREX on 12/15 when they update.

He says they are not calling it a Revaluation (RV) but a re-institution ...."

Read more:

Edited by physicsteach

Well, today is the 18th and still no RV. I didn't believe him and his intel anyway.The RV will come,but it may take a while yet. As far as the presidents are concerned, Clinton was a high IQ guy who did not know how to use it sometimes (Monica??), however, Obama just seems plain dumb! I don't know whats happening to the american public that they keep electing these people into office, (Bush Jr. as an example). Were they were the best of what was out there???

Edited by joseroque

so ghostdawg, what do we do? I say that we stop behaving as sheople ... or lap dogs to the media, the 2 parties, and the legislative bodies. The incumbents in most cases and those who have risen in party ranks by selling their integrity to the party bosses, should be removed from office and from the running. Can we do that? Is our voting system still well enough intact?

Read more:

Hi DV Pals -

For those who only viewed the initial post of this thread and not my Dec 7 correction please go to:

My link

wherein I apologized and explained that the same pal that had provided the 12/15 tip returned again from a subsequent M/E trip to say it would probably be March 2012.

I've contributed nothing further in the way of new date/rate rumors and absuloutely am not guru-ish in my posts. As a lot of you know, I usually just post news and educated opinions based on general finance and public policy.

Just wanted to get that across because some folks not familiar with my contributions were thinkiing me another pumper/guru.

Thanks Pals!

August 2012

gg

so ghostdawg, what do we do? I say that we stop behaving as sheople ... or lap dogs to the media, the 2 parties, and the legislative bodies. The incumbents in most cases and those who have risen in party ranks by selling their integrity to the party bosses, should be removed from office and from the running. Can we do that? Is our voting system still well enough intact?

Read more:

Teach, your guess is as good as mine as to what we "should" do about it. As for what I "am" doing about it? Take away their power a little at a time. Chip away at it if you will. Talk to people that you know, and really make them think about the things that they do on a day to day basis. If you can exact change in people on the simple things that they do each day in their routines, that opens their minds or thought processes to changing how they view our country, and how it is being destroyed/run. I ask myself every day why I voted the way I have in the past. Why? Because of what he/she said, some of the views the candidate had were in line with how I "would" like things to go. Bottom line though, every candidate that runs is eventually coached or steered in one direction. If they veer from that, well look at what happened to JFK.

I guess what I am trying to say with all of this is....Americans really need to re-think how they do things, and why. We all like the fact that we can basically do whatever we want, within reason of course. We do have laws to follow! But, the American people (sheeple), if they really want change for the better, have to do one thing, and one thing only. And that is stand up, and say, "NO!" No sir, I will not let you drive our country deeper into debt! No sir, I will not stand by while you send our sons and daughters off yet again to another senseless battle simply so you and your "fat cat" cronies can line your pockets. No sir, I will not let you dictate to me and my fellow citizens what I can and cannot do, as that is CLEARLY stated in my constitution already!

Get my point? I am not saying we need to riot, as nothing ever comes of violence other than more violence and bloodshed. But, then again, our country was built on blood. Bottom line, stand up for what we believe in = conundrum, as what we believe in is so varied being that we are the "land of the free".