Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U. S. Congressman denies that Treasury Department is holding any Dinars

Seabee

I know this has been talked about before, but I thought I would pass along what was said to me today. I have been in contact with my Congressman's office the last few days about an IRS issue, but that is a topic for another time. My Congressman is Richard A. Hanna of the 24th Congressional District in Upstate Central New York and I should include that he is a freshman first termmer.

I called his office two months ago and spoke with an aide at the time. I am less than thrilled anytime you call a congressman's office and the only one you get to speak with is an aide and can only have a meeting with an aide. Even if you know he is in his home district that week , he will not talk to you. This what they call the Little Guy Effect. Any way, I asked his aide the question about the IQD, does the UST have anyDinar as has been rumored? I even asked another question for him to answer, and in both cases two months had passed and know one got to me with an answer.

The other day while talking to one of his aides, I asked about the IQD theaide told me that she would get an answer to my question as to if the UST is holding any Dinar as rumored. Low and behold, the next day when I called back about my IRS concern the aide had an answer for me. She said that Mr. Hanna had found that the Treasury does not have any Dinar in its possesion. I for once second do not beleive the answer I was given. In all of two months no one bothered to contact me when I asked the first time and the second time they come back with a scripted answer. It sounded to nicely wrapped.

I for one tend to be of a suspicious nature, so I decide will ask for an appointment up close and personal. Yeah, I know just because I might get the guy to see me doesn't mean he will respond truthfully, but I am going to make a go at it. I also know at this point it don't mean didly, because everyone feels we are so close to an RV. This is our gov. in action again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I know this has been talked about before, but I thought I would pass along what was said to me today. I have been in contact with my Congressman's office the last few days about an IRS issue, but that is a topic for another time. My Congressman is Richard A. Hanna of the 24th Congressional District in Upstate Central New York and I should include that he is a freshman first termmer.

I called his office two months ago and spoke with an aide at the time. I am less than thrilled anytime you call a congressman's office and the only one you get to speak with is an aide and can only have a meeting with an aide. Even if you know he is in his home district that week , he will not talk to you. This what they call the Little Guy Effect. Any way, I asked his aide the question about the IQD, does the UST have anyDinar as has been rumored? I even asked another question for him to answer, and in both cases two months had passed and know one got to me with an answer.

The other day while talking to one of his aides, I asked about the IQD theaide told me that she would get an answer to my question as to if the UST is holding any Dinar as rumored. Low and behold, the next day when I called back about my IRS concern the aide had an answer for me. She said that Mr. Hanna had found that the Treasury does not have any Dinar in its possesion. I for once second do not beleive the answer I was given. In all of two months no one bothered to contact me when I asked the first time and the second time they come back with a scripted answer. It sounded to nicely wrapped.

I for one tend to be of a suspicious nature, so I decide will ask for an appointment up close and personal. Yeah, I know just because I might get the guy to see me doesn't mean he will respond truthfully, but I am going to make a go at it. I also know at this point it don't mean didly, because everyone feels we are so close to an RV. This is our gov. in action again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RV

Just curios.......but what makes you think they were going to tell you anyway.....by simply asking......you might have filled out the paperwork for the freedom of information act....at least they would of mailed you a pamphlet on the history of iraqi dinar.....just because you pay taxes means that they will listen to you....

I don't know why the US government would lie about having Dinar. If they do have Dinar, Iraq already knows that. And, even if Iraq didn't know, do you think they would refuse to RV if they found out? That would only harm Iraq.

your not for real are you......the government will lie to you because they are the government

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post. This is the very reason I hate politicians. You have to think like a lying cheating attorney to get the truth. So Next time you talk to them the questions are:

1. Has the UST ever had in the last 10 years a large sum of IQD's in their posssession?

2. During the War didn't the US convert billions of US Dollars into IQD to support the warfighter Mission?

3. In the last year has any branch or part of the U.S. government deposited Billions in IQD anywhere other than UST or the GOI?

4. Is his (your representative) office aware of the rumors that the US Government (to mean any and all parts, direct or under its control to include contractors or intelligence agencies) had,controlled,shipped, returned, deposited, moved or caused not to be available a large sum (defined as over 1 Billion US dollars of IQD?

5. Finally mention that any answer that is given might very well show up on 60 minutes or the News should the answer prove to be incorrect.

Once the lying politician sees this he will most likely not respond at all because his disinformation would become part of an official record where he was lying. If indeed we don't he will happily respond that his office is unaware of any hidden IQD's that the US government has or recently in the last 5 years exchanged. Its kinda like Bill Clinton " I did not have sex with that woman". The question was what woman? and what is your definition of Sex? Good luck and I am not an attorney but I played one on TV. LOL have a great day and go RV.

Eagle007

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not too many good things come from Oklahoma. After all. . .okie claims to hail from the state.

BUT having said that, there once was a very astute political observer from oklahoma, who lost his life in an airplane crash in Alaska in 1935, along with Wiley Post. It was well before his time.

William Penn Adair Rogers, made SEVERAL memorable amd historic comments which transcend the decades since his life as a real American COWBOY, and his premature death. Possible the MOST powerful truth he ever spoke, which BEST applies to our currently "elected" officials and many, many of the appointed ones who now "rule" our lives was the following very astute observation: "WE HAVE THE BEST POLITICIANS THAT MONEY CAN BUY".

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. This is the very reason I hate politicians. You have to think like a lying cheating attorney to get the truth. So Next time you talk to them the questions are:

1. Has the UST ever had in the last 10 years a large sum of IQD's in their posssession?

2. During the War didn't the US convert billions of US Dollars into IQD to support the warfighter Mission?

3. In the last year has any branch or part of the U.S. government deposited Billions in IQD anywhere other than UST or the GOI?

4. Is his (your representative) office aware of the rumors that the US Government (to mean any and all parts, direct or under its control to include contractors or intelligence agencies) had,controlled,shipped, returned, deposited, moved or caused not to be available a large sum (defined as over 1 Billion US dollars of IQD?

5. Finally mention that any answer that is given might very well show up on 60 minutes or the News should the answer prove to be incorrect.

Once the lying politician sees this he will most likely not respond at all because his disinformation would become part of an official record where he was lying. If indeed we don't he will happily respond that his office is unaware of any hidden IQD's that the US government has or recently in the last 5 years exchanged. Its kinda like Bill Clinton " I did not have sex with that woman". The question was what woman? and what is your definition of Sex? Good luck and I am not an attorney but I played one on TV. LOL have a great day and go RV.

Eagle007

That was a very good response Eagle and +1 for it.

When I get a face to face appointment with him I would like to present your questions to him if you are okay with it. In the end I still like to see our politcians fess up for at least anything they know. It is like beating your head agaisnt the wall.

I have to give you a A plus for trying to get info but I doubt very seriously even if the congressman knew any info he would have never passed it along........we still have to realize this is a gamble...we have invested on an untradeable currency in which we are hoping to make millions on.......even much more than an insider stock market tip if our hopes come true......IMO our congressmen probably have little info about the RV....if they did the info would leak out to the public......

I can't help but be a little embarassed for you, Seebee...because they are simply going to lie to you, and it won't change your hopes any. If you just want to call attention to yourself, pick some topic that they can actually help you with. Nothing useful will come out of the Dinar topic...in fact, it would likely get you labeled a "kook" of some kind.

GO RV

I believe it and here is why. When people lie they twist the truth. Your question was not direct. You asked if the United States Treasury has Dinar? If I were to misconstrue the facts here is what I would say.

We do not have dinar in our possession - which could mean we have dinar but not physical notes. or we have dinar but not the treasury - the federal reserve has it lol or we have it electronically, or they have it and owe it to us with oil

Interpretation is amazing