Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello everyone newbie here just introducing myself

Looking forward to making some friends here esspecially to my american brothers. I am from the the UK and I will be adding some of my opinions about this investment. I have led an outside viewing of dinar vets and decided to take the plunge and register. God has this been a rollercoaster and some of the drama I have witnessed on this forum at times has left me speechless but I can see most people here are good guys, I will also get verified and will take a pic of my beautiful dinars

• Upvote 2

Hello to all the dinar vets I can feel almost taste the rv. I have followed this investment for 4 years now and isnt the news from iraq just amazing

DINARBELEIVER, WELCOME FROM SHICK, AND YES THE NEWS IS WONDERFUL, IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT ANOTHER SOUL HAS INVESTED IN THIS VENTURE WHICH I'M SURE WILL COME TO FRUITION. GO RV! :)

• Upvote 1

I have been studying iraq quite closely this past year and since december last year we have seen a new government to actually run things in iraq. Next came the removal of most of the santions from chapter seven. Then the DFI funds were released and now it looks like the HCL and the rest of the sanctions will be done in time to the troops leaving. This spells one thing to me that iraq will Revalue the dinar. The only thing that makes me beleive that iraq can revalue is that iraq contains the second largest sweet crude oil reserves in the world. I also beleive that iraq will be the next DUBAi

Hello to all the dinar vets I can feel almost taste the rv. I have followed this investment for 4 years now and isnt the news from iraq just amazing

Welcome to the Forum......You call that "Info" amazing and I respect that of course......

I call it non-credible... For now....

Let's hope

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes 4 years was introduced by a friend at work and i bought my first lot of dinar. However most of my investment has been in the past year not gonna say how much I have but I do own a treasure chest. To umbintino yes there has been smoke and mirrors with the redonomination articles but they are there to mislead.They say they want to raise the value then they say it wont affect the value~all BS. Iraq will want to become as rich as its neighbours ie Doha,Saudi,Kuwait Dubhai. The people of iraq deserve to become prosperous and we will be involved in that as well

I have posted another thead to do with warka can anyone help me with it my bank has been no help at all

By the way how is everyone in America I am not pollitical but the anti capitalism protest seem to have taken a sinister turn. I cant beleive your president to resorting to violence and also there seems to be a news blackout over here the only way to get news is on RT news channel