Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25 Trillion down to 15 Billion Smoke and Mirrirs.

This news post is the ultimate proof of smoke and mirrors>

CBI has been saying for awhile that they want to RV at a 1:1 ratio.

This CBI news post is saying that they want to reduce their money supply from 25 Trillion down to 15 Billion.

$25,000,000,000,000 x $0.0008 = $20,000,000,000. (It does not equal $15,000,000,000).

If they RV at a 1:1 ratio then $25,000,000,000,000 becomes $25,000,000,000.

So this mathematically proves that this is nothing but smoke and mirrors!:angry:

If this news post is entirely true then there MUST be some equation in the picture that none of us on DV understand as to how the CBI intends to play this RV out.

The only other thing I can add to this is that there has been an error in translation of the news post (I don't think so).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91786-the-central-bank-of-iraq-on-wednesday-that-seeks-to-reduce-the-monetary-mass-of-25-trillion-dinars-to-15-billion-dinars/#ixzz1e6MCV9jY

• Upvote 1

Its pretty simple. They RD and remove the three zeroes, thus reducing the 25 trillion money supply to 25 billion iqd in circulation. Then they rv at 1:1 and there you go. The iqd is equal to the usd and the money supply is reduced and manageable. Theres no magic in this equation.

Its pretty simple. They RD and remove the three zeroes, thus reducing the 25 trillion money supply to 25 billion iqd in circulation. Then they rv at 1:1 and there you go. The iqd is equal to the usd and the money supply is reduced and manageable. Theres no magic in this equation.

But the CBI recently said they want to reduce from 25 Trillion down to 15 Billion NOT 25 Billion.:unsure:

This CBI news post is saying that they want to reduce their money supply from 25 Trillion down to 15 Billion.

$25,000,000,000,000 x $0.0008 = $20,000,000,000. (It does not equal $15,000,000,000).

So this mathematically proves that this is nothing but smoke and mirrors!:angry:

If this news post is entirely true then there MUST be some equation in the picture that none of us on DV understand as to how the CBI intends to play this RV out.

The only other thing I can add to this is that there has been an error in translation of the news post (I don't think so).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91786-the-central-bank-of-iraq-on-wednesday-that-seeks-to-reduce-the-monetary-mass-of-25-trillion-dinars-to-15-billion-dinars/#ixzz1e6MCV9jY

ok let me get this right.....you mean to tell me that with this above pretty much sums up the article that was posted......got it....and your the expert....you know i stopped looking at the articles and trying to decipher them......for what....you will mentally exhaust yourself.....the only thing and i mean the only thing any of us truly cares about is when will we be able to cash out.....who cares......i dont need to no the details....and i really dont care about the iraqi people.....what i do care about is that when i can turn each of my million dinar into a million dollars....or hell a couple of thousand.....thats it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

ok let me get this right.....you mean to tell me that with this above pretty much sums up the article that was posted......got it....and your the expert....you know i stopped looking at the articles and trying to decipher them......for what....you will mentally exhaust yourself.....the only thing and i mean the only thing any of us truly cares about is when will we be able to cash out.....who cares......i dont need to no the details....and i really dont care about the iraqi people.....what i do care about is that when i can turn each of my million dinar into a million dollars....or hell a couple of thousand.....thats it.

Tell us how you really feel No Left... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

Sorry but that proves only that you are still looking at this investment through Lopper eyes. Reducing the money supply will take enough bill off the market to reduce the total value from 25 trillion to 15 billion. You can manipulate the numbers all you want to make them fit your reasoning.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I suggest you just wait for Adams text, no need to get upset, we like to decipher every article here, just saying. ;)

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately it may be that's the way this thing will play out and as for the dependency of RDing the 25 Trillion down to 15 Billion a RD of the three zeros they keep talking about PLUS the larger denominations most everyone keeps insisting they are physically removing from circulation easily accounts for the confusing numbers, RD down to 25 Billion and physically remove the rest from circulation.

I am thinking however there's an even bigger question than how they can RD down to 15 Billion from 25 Trillion (or 27T or 30T, or whatever) and that's why would they drop their money supply down to only 15 Billion Dollars in worth??? It sure don't seem like nearly enough, or does it?

Well hell maybe they think we will be so busy with our calculators will miss the RV. It is not enough and it does not make sense. So it is another story missed in translation. Again we focus on these stories, anyway I do, then I think.....it is kind of like the magician we are looking at what he tells us to look for but we miss his slight of hand. Iraq does do propaganda, well so does the US, but we call it news.

• Upvote 2

The one factor that may be missing in the equation is how many Dinars have already been removed from circulation.

I do not know this but it has been rumored that the CBI has been removing as many large denoms from circulation as possible.

That could play a part in the numbers in the article not lining up (equating).

Just a random thought, my nerons roll that way.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

I haven't been screwed in a while, so this would be magic. Just sayin'.

• Upvote 1

They could be talking about currency they believe to be outside of the country and will not make it back to the CBI.

Very true......there could be many reasons why.....but anyway you slice it, you cant remove the larger bills from circulation, give people equal amounts in lower denoms, and still cut the money supply by trillions.....

• Upvote 1

I suggest you just wait for Adams text, no need to get upset, we like to decipher every article here, just saying. ;)

Tony, i am by no means upset....im just a little tired of folks just coming out with this "holier than thou, i am iraq" attitude....i mean the news just came out a day or so ago....so why not just let it play out......or discuss it.....i mean i have no clue whats goin on in iraq, unless its coming out in an article, hell i live there and dont hear half the news that comes out in the articles.....besides not for nothing i just troll this site mainly for "light" discussion and "heavy" news content......and i cant be the only one who does it.....so screw it....

and believe you me bro.....i have a couple of unopened boxer briefs the 3 pack set from walmart....one in my car and a couple stashed around the house, for when adams text comes through....

and been bothering......how can you go so hard in the paint with the smoke and "MIRRIRS" post is beyond me.....

nla

• Upvote 2

Based on you statement and the one above the logical must be the truth as from this investment goes. Opps, but then we are speaking American and they are speaking something else. Whatever they do... just go ahead and get it completed so we can move on to the next phase!!! GO RV!