Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I do not remember this person being a mod here at D V. It was before i joined this crazy wonderful site. :D However, it doesn't really matter why, how, who or what cause the person to return. welcome back. And yes....what ever happened, and it is none of our buisness, Adam is obviously a person who can forgive.:D

• Upvote 1

The best I can remember "RS" joined about the same time as I did.....He was always informative, polite, and above board. I say, I'm glad he's back.

He is certainly a positive force and I'm glad. I'M sure Adam is also or he would not have permitted................Its not important as to "WHAT GIVES".....that is none of our business

• Upvote 1

Well... Adam was kind enough to reinstate me a long time ago when I got banned for replying bluntly to a Mod ( Bumper)...i wrote him an email a few days after that and asked him if he could consider taking me back..

Also I told him I was sorry about what had happened ( which was true) and would as a first thing once back, apologize publicly to Bumper for my mis-behavior , which I did.

• Upvote 3

Well... Adam was kind enough to reinstate me a long time ago when I got banned for replying bluntly to a Mod ( Bumper)...i wrote him an email a few days after that and asked him if he could consider taking me back..

Also I told him I was sorry about what had happened ( which was true) and would as a first thing once back, apologize publicly to Bumper for my mis-behavior , which I did.

That shows character Umbertino. Public apologies are very hard to do for most people, you're a good man.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

That shows character Umbertino. Public apologies are very hard to do for most people, you're a good man.

You're kind and I appreciate your words.. To me it appeared to be the normal thing to do once I realized I had acted stupidly. As simple as that....

Never had a pride issue so big to stand in my way, which is good I believe.

Edited by umbertino

umbertino,

You stand in a good place in my book! tip_hat.gif

You are a good person!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 3

Yes, this is a good site. :D

I too, have respect for Adam. :twothumbs:

It's not easy to keep a social site like this running smoothly. :o

Those hard working mods are a big help. Really good teamwork.

The mood and atmosphere here has greatly improved, recently. :partyhat:

And everyone's attitude is more respectful and uplifting. :woot:

Umbertino, you are to be commended :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

umbertino, You stand in a good place in my book! tip_hat.gifYou are a good person! Thanks Bump

Exactly why U is one of the people whom I would love to meet and buy a drink when I go on my European excursion!

We got some quality peeps here on DV!

Welcome back RSS! smile.gif

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but the reasons for departure is between Adam and myself. As for the return, I am a lifetime Platinum VIP member and as being such Adam felt it appropriate that I be allowed to participate.

Thanks for replying rsskelton - had a whole lot of replies and yours was the one I was asking for. I didn't mean to be rude, either, or butt in to your personal business. When trying to figure out the honesty of people that frequent these sites, sometimes I just want to ask directly, and thought that maybe the people you left with didn't turn out to be the ones you ultimately wanted to associate with and thought you might be willing to tell us why (to narrow the field, so to speak). Anyway, thanks again for the reply and welcome back!

Well I must also say I is glad you back to brother rsskelton and glad you didn't stay away either umbertino and ole Bump...he be good too...and like caughtinthecrossfire said..nice fuzzy feeling to see everybody playing nice....barnyard bullies ain't needed here

cheers to all you great examples....good pr works everytime... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for replying rsskelton - had a whole lot of replies and yours was the one I was asking for. I didn't mean to be rude, either, or butt in to your personal business. When trying to figure out the honesty of people that frequent these sites, sometimes I just want to ask directly, and thought that maybe the people you left with didn't turn out to be the ones you ultimately wanted to associate with and thought you might be willing to tell us why (to narrow the field, so to speak). Anyway, thanks again for the reply and welcome back!

Please don't misunderstand. The people I left with are all like family to me. They had nothing to do with me being back here. I still am very active with them. I see no reason why a person cannot belong to more than one site. I paid a lot of money for Platinum status and Adam felt I should get the benefit of my purchase. IMO, we should all get along no matter what the site, after all, we all have our eyes on the same prize.

• Upvote 6

umbertino,

You stand in a good place in my book! tip_hat.gif

You are a good person!

Thanks

Bump

Thank you.

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but the reasons for departure is between Adam and myself. As for the return, I am a lifetime Platinum VIP member and as being such Adam felt it appropriate that I be allowed to participate.

I for one I'm glad to see you back here again.

Exactly why U is one of the people whom I would love to meet and buy a drink when I go on my European excursion!

Thank you my Friend....I am flattered. I met some good People here myself.

And of course I'd be honored to meet you if you happen to drop by.

Yes, this is a good site. :D

I too, have respect for Adam. :twothumbs:

It's not easy to keep a social site like this running smoothly. :o

Those hard working mods are a big help. Really good teamwork.

The mood and atmosphere here has greatly improved, recently. :partyhat:

And everyone's attitude is more respectful and uplifting. :woot:

Umbertino, you are to be commended :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

Thank you. And I agree with what you stated....Great site, good People...Good Atmosphere.

Thanks to Adam, Mods, Members.

• Upvote 1

RSS !

I think that everybody in this site Knows that you are a kind GENTELMAN !!!!

WELCOME ! WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HERE AGAIN !!!

• Upvote 1

I for one don't think you're rude. I love the fact that we can all be a part of this forum but we can also have our privacy and just sign out when needed, sometimes things can get rough in here. Welcome back I always respected your post.

• Upvote 1

Glad to have you around again..........always enjoyed your input.........GO DINAR

Buy Umbertino a drink and let him spin some oldies... I think he would make a great disc jockey! wink.gif

It is clear from this post that this is just like a family... sometimes toes may get stepped on, yes, but by stepping back and looking at the big picture, putting pride aside as Umbertino said, and working out our differences... we can keep our eyes on the prize. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Please don't misunderstand. The people I left with are all like family to me. They had nothing to do with me being back here. I still am very active with them. I see no reason why a person cannot belong to more than one site. I paid a lot of money for Platinum status and Adam felt I should get the benefit of my purchase. IMO, we should all get along no matter what the site, after all, we all have our eyes on the same prize.

I, as many here that had come to respect you very much, were saddened to see you leave. I realize that the post the other day was brought over from your new home and felt fortunate to see your thoughts and recieve your encouragement. I do hope that you will post here more often yourself, you contribute so much wherever you go. Those that know you here have truely missed you, Welcome back RSS.