Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie info

rockinrich

What? This so called guru has 19 thousand log in members! People like him is the worst kind! I wonder if Scottie G, and his other pals were in this scam, I would agree just on their actions and words that they used to

scam people out of their money. <_<:angry:

He's not just a BS'er as you state, he is a deceiver, and liar using the name of GOD to promote his deceptions.

True... But let's remember that NOBODY was ever forced to believe him and buy his BS......NOBODY...

Some People are extremely gullible believing anything that a perfect Stranger spouts on the Internet ...So if these People went and bought and even borrowed money from other people in order to buy more Dinars....Only based on what Okie or any other Guru wrote on the Internet....They have to carry the responsibility of their own actions which were not forced at gun point.... Just for the sake of Truth...

There are BS Talkers appearing online every day.. And there are Suckers born every minute... We all know that.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 8

Thank you! Rockinrich. I'm packed and leaving at this very moment. On my way to this losers house, and i plan on getting justice for alot of people that he f*cked over. I'll post from the front lines in about 6 hours. If anyone would like me to say something to this pick let me know. I'll be checking my phone for comments.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you! Rockinrich. I'm packed and leaving at this very moment. On my way to this losers house, and i plan on getting justice for alot of people that he f*cked over. I'll post from the front lines in about 6 hours. If anyone would like me to say something to this pick let me know. I'll be checking my phone for comments.

Ask him if it will RV Friday!! LOL :lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

True... But let's remember that NOBODY was ever forced to believe him and buy his BS......NOBODY...

Some People are extremely gullible believing anything that a perfect Stranger spouts on the Internet ...So if these People went and bought and even borrowed money from other people in order to buy more Dinars....Only based on what Okie or any other Guru wrote on the Internet....They have to carry the responsibility of their own actions which were not forced at gun point....

Umbertino, I could not agree more. Personally, I purchased my dinar long before I knew that dinar forums even existed. It wasn't until about a year afterwards that I learned about the forums.

a professional lurker who enjoys getting a chuckle from reading the wild rumors and rediculous comments that get kicked around the internet.

Working in Iraq is almost like an existance void of entertainment. The forums (and the laughs I get from them) help fill the void. I'm as curious to see how this all ends as much as the next person. Until that time I'll just sit back, read, laugh and enjoy the forums for all they are worth.

• Upvote 4

I think that HOPE is so strong that everyone with dinars will shoot holes is everyone\s info, good or bad. We have known for months that Okie is a scam. We need to all open our eyes and see this for what it is. All the dead lines that aren't met. All these experts that are always wrong. PLEASE do not put any more money into this investment than you can afford to lose. DO NOT buy dinars on a credit card!!! Be very careful. NO BODY KNOWS WHEN AND IF THIS WILL RV EXCEPT GOD AND HE AIN'T TELLING111 :unsure:

This topic should be locked!

A total waste of time. This is only one "blogger's" opinion with a brand new "blogger" page, no history, no links to authenticate his claims, nothing!

Not an okie fan, just want to let everyone know this is nowhere close to being "factual" information.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Much as I would like to believe this and see he and his fellow wingmen prosecuted, I just don't buy this post. When I first saw this yesterday I researched every way I know how and came up with zilch, zero, nada, nothing to validate the story nor the identity of the Roger Benson – AP News.

BTW Miskebam is the owner of OOM site and set it up for him.

• Upvote 1

EXPOSED WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

This is so true, so all or should I say, some of you so called "gurus" should take notice...

What goes around, indeed comes around...

Just don't understand how these guys can live with themselves.....

LOL, yup that's pretty much what I pictured he'd look like!

This picture come pretty clear now. Notice how Okie as of a few weeks ago began toning down his rhetoric? He slowed way down with the rate and date stuff.

THEN, his November 'fact finding' mission oversees.

He must have been visited by the men in black or caught wind of the imminent pinch and skipped town.

IF this article is 100% factual (remember it is someone's blog) then I believe Ali is just as much at fault, maybe more as he was Okie's enabler, and financier.

Hmm...didn't Ali also have some FBI troubles or something? Didn't he too leave town like a thief in the night?

Patience and perseverance...the truth always comes out in the wash. Just sometimes it takes a little while.

Edited by andy3978
  • Upvote 3

Let me begin by saying I think Okie is really vile, and yes it sickens me that he uses the Lord's name to disarm people and get their guard down before he pumps to them. But everyone, for legal reasons, you never want to find out Okie's name (or Bear's, same person anyway) and publish it online. Never do that. Because if someone actually did find him based on the information you published and caused him harm, or worse, you could be criminally responsible. This has occured in the past where people published the names and addresses of abortion doctors and then someone else went and killed them. Yes, they were charged with crimes, the bloggers were. Because harm coming to those people was a foreseeable consequence of their actions.

Don't play this dangerous game. It could be incorrect information, some blogger who hates her ex husband and wants him killed, and someone innocent gets hurt. Or it could be the real Okie and he gets hurt. Then there's the crazies who go out there to make a point and have the wrong address or apartment number. Leave it alone guys. He will get what is coming to him in this life or the next.

Now, on to important things! Did I just bust out my Natalie Portman Black Swan avatar this morning? Yeah, I did!! What!!! Natalie Portman, let's get er done!

• Upvote 2

I feel bad for the guy who is being accused of being Okie. Because I know for a FACT that the image of the gentleman on that blog link posted is indeed NOT okie... However, the first name LONNIE is correct. That is Okie's real name. Okie does not live in celina Texas because he lives in OKLAHOMA. And that is a FACT. His last name is also NOT Richards. Not even close.

I'm not a huge Okie fan, but that does not mean I would divulge certain information about him so that you can all start researching in attempt to destroy him. If Okie has been knowingly promoting this to fill his pockets than God will deal with him. It's not our place... Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord!

If you invested in the Dinar based on what Okie says, than you are a bumbling idiot! Name one other guru that has been right... you can't!

Furthermore, There are plenty of well educated people on this forum that spend countless hours breathing this dinar to share with you. These people have dedicated themselves to the pursuit of truth in this investment... all for YOU... but you only find satisfaction in the guru's saying "It's going to RV tonight!"... blame yourself for your own disappointment...

To those of you that have spent the countless hours educating and informing us to no end... you are greatly appreciated.. and you know who you are... even if you say things that seem negative to our investment... it's usually only in an attempt to keep us grounded... Thank you.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I feel bad for the guy who is being accused of being Okie. Because I know for a FACT that the image of the gentleman on that blog link posted is indeed NOT okie... However, the first name LONNIE is correct. That is Okie's real name. Okie does not live in celina Texas because he lives in OKLAHOMA. And that is a FACT. His last name is also NOT Richards. Not even close.

I'm not a huge Okie fan, but that does not mean I would divulge certain information about him so that you can all start researching in attempt to destroy him. If Okie has been knowingly promoting this to fill his pockets than God will deal with him. It's not our place... Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord!

If you invested in the Dinar based on what Okie says, than you are a bumbling idiot! Name one other guru that has been right... you can't!

Furthermore, There are plenty of well educated people on this forum that spend countless hours breathing this dinar to share with you. These people have dedicated themselves to the pursuit of truth in this investment... all for YOU... but you only find satisfaction in the guru's saying "It's going to RV tonight!"... blame yourself for your own disappointment...

To those of you that have spent the countless hours educating and informing us to no end... you are greatly appreciated.. and you know who you are... even if you say things that seem negative to our investment... it's usually only in an attempt to keep us grounded... Thank you.

Good post....Thanks.....In the end the entire matter gets down to the fact that some maybe bought cos they were seduced and goaded and fascinated by what Okie ( and other "Gurus") had stated on Forums... And now these People are enraged...

If they bought because of what Okie ( and others) wrote then it means that they ( the Buyers) CHOSE spontaneously to give Okie ( and others) CREDIBILITY right away....Not good......Common sense (imho) should have suggested that they ( buyers) should have put Okie ( and others) under observation for a certain and not too long period of time at least ( 2 or 3 weeks) in which they would have had the chance to notice how the things Okie ( and others) were saying just kept on changing...They ( Gurus) would not stick to coherent facts and reasonings but instead would continuously change "facts", situations, numbers, stories etc. ..Easily proving themselves TOTALLY UNRELIABLE in such a way that a potential buyer couldn't have any other choice BUT to see that it was hazardous at best to go out and spend their hard-earned money only based on Okie's ( and others) predictions which ....it was clear ( if one would have taken the time and trouble to observe him and others for a li'l while) didn't hold any solid ground. whatsoever...

Now, if those buyers were in a freakin' hurry and in the proverbial buying frenzy,... Then....I'm sorry for them..

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

MahiMahi long time no hear :D

Your a great voice of reason, thanks for the re-grounding I needed that old friend THANKS

MahiMahi long time no hear :D

Your a great voice of reason, thanks for the re-grounding I needed that old friend THANKS

Hey Brisco! how are you bud!

I still peak in every once in a while,... I read your posts as well,... you've been staying quite informed! I personally needed a break... ; )

amidst all the disappointments, I have stayed grounded and had believed that we were still months to possibly a year away from anything at all taking place... but my personal views have changed some. I think we are very close, just based on conversations with a few smart people that have always felt we were several years away from it. Things change constantly you know... In the meantime, I'll be at the beach working on my tan! biggrin.gif thanks for sayin hi!