Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC - iraqi dinar = no dinero

ICE521

was just watching CNBC on the money segment 5:50pm est - the panel was discussing the best ways to invest in Iraq and the Dinar was the worst way...they mentioned how the CBI has maintained the 1170 and there is no fundimental reason to revalue....the one thing the panelist did say was that the currency could revalue but for a quick profit she felt the Dinar equaled no Dinero...i am not being a downer i have no link look up CNBC 11/11/11 around 5:50pm est

the one comment has resinated with me is what Adam said that the curreny does not have to do anything...but we keep the faith....

did anyone else see the segment?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lets keep in mind that any news anchor on nbc cnbc fox or any of them are given a script to go by and all of them new's people on there together doesn't equal one of our researchers. The people on this site get to the bottom of everything that has a bottom to it. If cnbc says one thing today fox will say the opposite tomorrow. We are close let's rely on the things we know and the articles that come out of Iraq instead of a news stream that is told what to tell us. We know the Iraqi people are sick of having worthless currencies and Iraq will be the super nation in the middle east again B)

• Upvote 8

Can't watch it over here. But you know what. They are probably , almost certainly right.......it is a SCAM !!!! .............. If you think it is gonna make you a millionaire over night and you choose to be sucked in by the "guru" intel. And if you don't know / recognise that this is far bigger than any of us here on this or any other site. The dinar IS a real currency, their country needs stability, investment, education, health care, employment and NEEDS to meet certain criterion to be a fully functioning country in the world markets. So yep until this is met and things are further in place much of the western media will use the word SCAM. But remember who the powers are that control the world banking / finance and media industries are ....and you can probably bet your bottom dollar their fingers are in the pie of this "SCAM". JMHO.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I didn't see it, but would like to mention that for MANY on this site (and others, I am sure) it is not a "short term" anything :)

? I think alot of us knew that in August of 2003 when we 1st purchased Dinar.

There is alot of serious people on this site that have no time for someone who thinks they heard the end of something.

"For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction"

CNBC Recommends Investing In Iraq | Iraqi Dinar News

iraqistockreport.com - This is a great CNBC clip about big time investors heading to Iraq to make large ... currency investments.

iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2010/04/09/cnbc-recommends... - Cached

Dinar currency endorsed by CNBC's Jim Cramer | DrDinar Blog

Jim Cramer has been my stock investing mentor for almost 2 full years now, and this video shows Jim's view on Iraq investing.

drdinar.com/.../dinar-currency-endorsed-by-cnbcs-jim-cramer - Cached

GO RV

• Upvote 6

Yea but don't worry they also say that Barack Hussein Obama is the greatest

thing since Christ. :lol: Oh and by the way quite a few of those (reporters), and in this

case I use the term loosely, have not only talked about dinar in the past they have actually

shown their own on air.

Let me guess, the turkeys on cnbc didn't explain exactly why the fundamentals don't support an RV. Of course not! they're prophesional wind bags :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

.they mentioned how the CBI has maintained the 1170 and there is no fundimental reason to revalue...

This is the part I don't understand. With Iraq all but out of Chapter 7 and the HCL all but passed and official doesn't that leave one thing that would be entirely out of whack? I'm talking about the value of the currency.

How can CNBC justify the statement that there is no fundamental reason to revalue?? It would seem to be it would have to revalue for them to function. But hey, what the hell do I know.....

was just watching CNBC on the money segment 5:50pm est - the panel was discussing the best ways to invest in Iraq and the Dinar was the worst way...they mentioned how the CBI has maintained the 1170 and there is no fundimental reason to revalue....the one thing the panelist did say was that the currency could revalue but for a quick profit she felt the Dinar equaled no Dinero...i am not being a downer i have no link look up CNBC 11/11/11 around 5:50pm est

the one comment has resinated with me is what Adam said that the curreny does not have to do anything...but we keep the faith....

Let me guess, the turkeys on cnbc didn't explain exactly why the fundamentals don't support an RV. Of course not! they're prophesional wind bags . :lol:

Read more:

• Upvote 1

This is the part I don't understand. With Iraq all but out of Chapter 7 and the HCL all but passed and official doesn't that leave one thing that would be entirely out of whack? I'm talking about the value of the currency.

How can CNBC justify the statement that there is no fundamental reason to revalue?? It would seem to be it would have to revalue for them to function. But hey, what the hell do I know.....

They may have read the IMF statement issued in April that reported the 1170 exchange rate was what it should be and should hold for 4 more years and went on to suggest that the CBI should be able to hold it there...not a direct quote but the article is probably still available.

Okay peeps have you wondered why in the world suddenly after all these years now they are doing money segments on how to invest in Iraq? Doesn't that seem strange? Out of no where Iraq is on the map for investments, of any kind? Two posters have posted two different media investment stories on the dinar. Both are warning people of buying the dinar.....doesn't it make you go hmmmmm?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

......................Ummmmmmm......................more than CNBC.... :D. ;).

And we should take your word because ? U got dapoop!

• Downvote 2