Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Very interesting e-mail i got***

easyrider

Perhaps "Chemical" Ali's Reputation has become too Toxic to trust ! :o

However, if it RV's high enough, a Group of DV Members could band together -

Then Start Our Own Bank ! B)

If it RV's at $1 then 85 Members could invest $1 Million Each to meet the $85 Million Minimum.

Cisole could be Our Mascot + We'd call it "The Piggy Bank" !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 10

Next dissapearing act it will be for good, with a bigger take. :o;)

I'd have to disagree with you on the "bigger take". I haven't heard of the first person complain about how they were treated by Ali. I only made one buy from him and it when well.

<_< BUT .... it would be the perfect Ponzi set up. Kinda scary

• Upvote 2

If Ali is working with the UST, then I'm sure there will be concrete proof that his bank will be legit. :unsure: I purchased from DT and was given exactly what I was sold in a prompt manner. I'm not sure I'd write Ali off yet as there seems to be allot of problems with Warka according to the Warka thread in here, and this may be a good alternative. We will see, if and when this bank deal happens. IMO we need to keep all options open and not commit to anything until after the RV and after we have researched the best cash in deal out there. Personally, I'm gonna go with whoever gives me the best deal on the spread. You may think you have the best deal going right now and there are allot of people promising right now, but do more research post RV before cashing in just to make sure that you are getting the most out of your investment. You have waited this long, another day or two is nothing.

:twocents:

ASIDE FROM ALI and his "offer"

Lets address the FDIC for just a minute.

It is my understanding that the FDIC is an insurance policy, and not necessarily Govt. backed. (dont have the time to reasearch that at this point)

HERE IS MY ONE POINT.

We all feel safe if we know we are FDIC insured at our local banks , RIght???

This Is in fact true.

WHAT THEY DO NOT TELL YOU IS

A. They can take up to 20 yrs to repay you.

B. They do not have to make monthly payments to you

C. There is no interest gained on your money if you are FDIC insured and your bank goes belly up.

I am NOT SAYING that they will do this in every case, I am simply stating facts.

FDIC Information:

FDIC Insurance Coverage Basics

The FDIC – short for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation – is an independent agency of the United States government. The FDIC protects depositors of insured banks located in the United States against the loss of their deposits if an insured bank fails.

Any person or entity can have FDIC insurance coverage in an insured bank. A person does not have to be a U.S. citizen or resident to have his or her deposits insured by the FDIC.

FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Since the FDIC began operations in 1934, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured deposits.

What does FDIC deposit insurance cover?

FDIC insurance covers all types of deposits received at an insured bank, including deposits in a checking account, negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) account, savings account, money market deposit account (MMDA) or time deposit such as a certificate of deposit (CD).

FDIC insurance covers depositors’ accounts at each insured bank, dollar-for-dollar, including principal and any accrued interest through the date of the insured bank’s closing, up to the insurance limit.

The FDIC does not insure money invested in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance policies, annuities or municipal securities, even if these investments are purchased at an insured bank.

The FDIC does not insure safe deposit boxes or their contents.

The FDIC does not insure U.S. Treasury bills, bonds or notes, but these investments are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.

How much insurance coverage does the FDIC provide?

The standard deposit insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.

The FDIC insures deposits that a person holds in one insured bank separately from any deposits that the person owns in another separately chartered insured bank. For example, if a person has a certificate of deposit at Bank A and has a certificate of deposit at Bank B, the accounts would each be insured separately up to $250,000. Funds deposited in separate branches of the same insured bank are not separately insured.

The FDIC provides separate insurance coverage for funds depositors may have in different categories of legal ownership. The FDIC refers to these different categories as “ownership categories.” This means that a bank customer who has multiple accounts may qualify for more than $250,000 in insurance coverage if the customer’s funds are deposited in different ownership categories and the requirements for each ownership category are met.

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/insured/basics.html

FDIC Insurance: Do You Know As

Much As You Think You Know?

From spring of 2006, I did not find anything more recent.

http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/news/cnspr06/spring_06_bw.pdf

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

• Upvote 2

Speaking of FDIC, any body thought about the unlimited FDIC coverage on non-interest bearing accounts up until 12-12 of next year? I've seen the notice at my bank. I'm not a person thats known for grasping for straws BUT what reason would they do this other than the dinar holders having somewhere to park there post rv holdings while they decide how to allocate their funds.

I'd have to disagree with you on the "bigger take". I haven't heard of the first person complain about how they were treated by Ali. I only made one buy from him and it when well.

<_< BUT .... it would be the perfect Ponzi set up. Kinda scary

Ive heard the reasons on why ali closed up shop. i dont. buy it. Then to just open up in the uk. dinartrade was profititble. he could of allowed someone he trust to run it. It just cast shadows on why ali all of a sudden shut the door and jumped overseas. imo, if he truly had our best intentions he wouldve never done that. hopefully all details will end up out in public. whats up.with changing the name.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

Speaking of FDIC, any body thought about the unlimited FDIC coverage on non-interest bearing accounts up until 12-12 of next year? I've seen the notice at my bank. I'm not a person that's known for grasping for straws BUT what reason would they do this other than the dinar holders having somewhere to park there post rv holdings while they decide how to allocate their funds.

It more likely has to do with luring people to let the banks use their money for free so that they can make a bigger profit while protecting very large sums of money in a volatile market for whomever has it and maybe to prevent the need for another bailout. IMO has nothing to do with our investment. But please correct me if I am wrong.

Temporary Unlimited Coverage for Noninterest-bearing Transaction Accounts

From December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012, all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts are fully insured, regardless of the account balance and the ownership capacity of the funds. This coverage is available to all depositors, including consumers, businesses, and government entities. The unlimited coverage is separate from, and in addition to, the insurance coverage provided for a depositor's other accounts held at an FDIC-insured bank.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account is a deposit account where:

• interest is neither accrued nor paid;
  • depositors are permitted to make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals; and
  • the bank does not reserve the right to require advance notice of an intended withdrawal.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account also includes all deposits placed in an Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) or its equivalent.

Note: Money Market Deposit Accounts (MMDAs) and Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (NOW) accounts are not eligible for this temporary unlimited insurance coverage, regardless of the interest rate, even if no interest is paid.

For more information see FDIC Frequently Asked Questions on the Dodd-Frank Act at www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits.

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/insured/temporary.html

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/unlimited/faq.pdf

• Upvote 1

It more likely has to do with luring people to let the banks use their money for free so that they can make a bigger profit while protecting very large sums of money in a volatile market for whomever has it and maybe to prevent the need for another bailout. IMO has nothing to do with our investment. But please correct me if I am wrong.

Temporary Unlimited Coverage for Noninterest-bearing Transaction Accounts

From December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012, all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts are fully insured, regardless of the account balance and the ownership capacity of the funds. This coverage is available to all depositors, including consumers, businesses, and government entities. The unlimited coverage is separate from, and in addition to, the insurance coverage provided for a depositor's other accounts held at an FDIC-insured bank.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account is a deposit account where:

• interest is neither accrued nor paid;
  • depositors are permitted to make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals; and
  • the bank does not reserve the right to require advance notice of an intended withdrawal.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account also includes all deposits placed in an Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) or its equivalent.

Note: Money Market Deposit Accounts (MMDAs) and Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (NOW) accounts are not eligible for this temporary unlimited insurance coverage, regardless of the interest rate, even if no interest is paid.

For more information see FDIC Frequently Asked Questions on the Dodd-Frank Act at www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits.

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/insured/temporary.html

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/unlimited/faq.pdf

Interesting, now let say he is convicted of some offense and you've wire transferred money through him?

I'll bet the Patriot act has some problems with transfers over 10k (or any amount) through people who may or may not be under close scrutiny. Just saying FDIC protects us against banks, and if one is really concerned maybe look into what restrictions the Patriot act may or may not place upon these kinds of transactions.

Next dissapearing act it will be for good, with a bigger take. :o;)

Yep! Burn your bridge and there will be no way back into my pockets. Like anyone is going to trust him now. HEY EVERYONE SEND ME YOUR DINAR AND WHEN THE RV HAPPENS I WILL BE GONE WITH YOUR MONEY LIKE BERNIE MADE. HA HA :o

• Upvote 1

Interesting, now let say he is convicted of some offense and you've wire transferred money through him?

I'll bet the Patriot act has some problems with transfers over 10k (or any amount) through people who may or may not be under close scrutiny. Just saying FDIC protects us against banks, and if one is really concerned maybe look into what restrictions the Patriot act may or may not place upon these kinds of transactions.

I'm not sure if I have this correct but unless the foreign bank submits to the FDIC or has a branch inside US territory then FDIC does not apply. Basically the way I read it is the foreign bank has to want to participate. But please correct me if I am wrong.

§ 347.204 Commitment to be examined and provide information.

(a) In connection with an application for deposit insurance for a U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary of a foreign bank that has been determined to be subject to comprehensive consolidated supervision by the appropriate Federal banking agency, as defined in section 3(q) of the FDI Act (12 U.S.C. 1813(q)), the foreign bank shall provide binding written commitments (including a consent to U.S. jurisdiction and designation of agent for service, acceptable to the FDIC) to the following terms:

(1) The FDIC will be provided with any information about the foreign bank and its affiliates located outside of the United States that the FDIC requests to determine:

(i) The relationship between the U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary and its affiliates; and

(ii) The effect of such relationship on such U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary;

(2) The FDIC will be allowed to examine the affairs of any office, agency, branch or affiliate of the foreign bank located in the United States and will be provided any information requested to determine:

(i) The relationship between the U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary and such offices, agencies, branches or affiliates; and

(ii) The effect of such relationship on such U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary.

(3) The FDIC will not process a deposit insurance application for any U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary of a foreign bank if the foreign bank fails to provide the written commitments, consent to U.S. jurisdiction, and designation of agent for service required by this section.

(B) The FDIC will consider the existence and extent of any prohibition or restrictions, if any, on its ability to utilize the commitments, consent to U.S. jurisdiction, and designation of agent for service required by this section, in determining whether to grant or deny a deposit insurance application for the U.S. branch or depository institution subsidiary of the foreign bank. In addition, the FDIC may consider any additional assurances or commitments provided by the foreign bank, including that it will cooperate and assist the FDIC, without limitation, by seeking to obtain waivers and exemptions from applicable confidentiality or secrecy restrictions or requirements to enable the foreign bank or its affiliates to make information about the foreign bank and its affiliates located outside of the United States available to the FDIC for review.

© The foreign bank's commitments, consent to U.S. jurisdiction, and designation of agent for service shall be signed by an officer of the foreign bank who has been so authorized by the foreign bank's board of directors and in all instances will be executed in a manner acceptable to the FDIC and shall be included with the branch or depository institution application for insurance. Any documents that are not in English shall be accompanied by an English translation.

http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/2000-6900.html

<a name="fdic2859">As far as a conviction, your guess is as good as anyone's. If you deposited dinars and wired money back into the states post RV and filled out the correct Fincen forms then I would think the only concern would be the taxes owed.

http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/patriot/index.html

However under the patriot act no US citizen has any rights and can be subject to whatever the govt wants at any time. So they do not need a wire transfer to seize your funds they only need a suspicion of you being a terrorist.

IMO The patriot act is very much Unconstitutional. http://www.scn.org/ccapa/pa-vs-const.html

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ056.107.pdf

http://www.justice.gov/archive/ll/highlights.htm

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ056.107.pdf

PLEASE, think before you leap on an opportunity like this; it may be a good thing but:

1. I spoke with Dinar Trade in Santa Monica CA after reading this post to verify facts.

2. The DT rep said that the name of the bank is not correct, nor is it entirely set-up yet for operation. It may be in the near future.

3. If you bought your IQD (like I did) from DT, you purchased your IQD within the US. If you now send it back to Iraq for electronic holding pending an RV, what will be the ramifications vis-a-vis Homeland Security, etc. when you try and wire-in USD or other currency proceeds from Iraq. I would be real clear on this before I jump in.

4. There is no FDIC in Iraq to protect your electronic funds. How safe could they be if bad things broke out in Iraq down the road? What is your recourse, if any?

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting that one should not consider this option (I am, for small amounts of IQD initially to prove-out the system), I am simply suggesting that you think through the ramifications thoroughly, perhaps consulting with a tax attorney or Int'l CPA for guidance. The allure of holding your IQD in electronic form - thereby taking the issue of having to turn in physical bills within a timeframe off the table - is tempting. It may make sense, but be sure that you weigh the potential disadvantages against the advantages to see if it's right for you....as I will.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

• Upvote 2

ASIDE FROM ALI and his "offer"

Lets address the FDIC for just a minute.

It is my understanding that the FDIC is an insurance policy, and not necessarily Govt. backed. (dont have the time to reasearch that at this point)

HERE IS MY ONE POINT.

We all feel safe if we know we are FDIC insured at our local banks , RIght???

This Is in fact true.

WHAT THEY DO NOT TELL YOU IS

A. They can take up to 20 yrs to repay you.

B. They do not have to make monthly payments to you

C. There is no interest gained on your money if you are FDIC insured and your bank goes belly up.

I am NOT SAYING that they will do this in every case, I am simply stating facts.

This does not sound like a FDIC involvement, so all of your money could vanish with him overnight. :blink:

Edited by the-doctor
  • Upvote 1

I did some more research on DT.

DinarTrade.com Review

DinarTrade.com sells Iraqi Dinar with the 25,000 and 10,000 notes shown on their main page. They describe their site with “Invest in new Iraqi Dinars iraq news iraq currency central bank of iraq” and guarantee that New Iraqi Dinar notes are 100% authentic and of non-criminal origin.

dinartrade.pngDinarTrade.com as of May 2, 2011 is no longer selling Iraqi Dinar, however, their DinarUK.com and UKDinar.com sites (located in the UK) are still selling.

DinarTrade.com has been around since May 5 2004 and registered out of Bakersfield, California by Maria Agha. The site is run by Ali and started with his father.

Here is an interview with Ali from Dinar Trade.

They ask you to think of Iraq as a publicly traded company and by buying their stock, you are investing in the future of Iraq.

Before they stopped selling dinar, their asking price for 1 million uncirculated iraqi dinar was $1,220.00 and buying it for $880. They also sell other currency.

They state they are no longer offering new IRA dinar orders which leads us to believe that at one time, they may have been offering the purchase of Iraqi Dinar using your IRA.

They have a BBB rating of A- and have been accredited since 09/24/2009

On April 14, 2011, The Arkansas Securities Commissioner entered this consent order. Basically, it shows that DinarTrade.com has worked out an agreement with the Arkansas Securities Commissioner.

http://www.securitie...205-11-OR02.pdf

BEFORE THE ARKANSAS SECURITIES COMMISSIONER

CASE NO. C-11-0205

ORDER NO. C-11-0205-11-OR02

IN THE MATTER OF:

DINAR TRADE, INC. RESPONDENT

CONSENT ORDER

This Consent Order is entered pursuant to the Arkansas Money Services Act (“Act”), codified at Ark. Code Ann. §sS 23-55-101 through 23-55-1005, the Arkansas Money Services Rules (“Rules”). and the Arkansas Administrative Procedures Act, codified at Ark. Code Ann. § 25-15- 101 through 25-15-219, in accordance with an agreement by and between the Staff of the Arkansas Securities Department (“Staff”) and the Respondent, Dinar Trade, Inc. (“Dinar Trade”), in full and final settlement of all claims that could be brought against Dinar Trade by the Staff on the basis of the facts set forth herein.

By signing below, Dinar Trade admits the jurisdiction of the Act and the Arkansas Securities Commissioner (“Commissioner”), waives its right to a formal hearing and appeal, and, without admitting or denying the Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law herein, consents to the entry of this Order and agrees to abide by its terms.

FINDINGS OF FACT

1. Dinar Trade is a corporation organized under the laws of Nevada, with its principal office located at 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 950, Santa Monica, California 90401. Dinar Trade is not currently licensed or approved under the Act in any capacity.

2. Dinar Trade holds itself out to the public as a currency exchanger that provides services throughout the United States.

3. Dinar Trade has engaged in the business of currency exchange in Arkansas without a license or approval under the Act from on or about January 1, 2008, through the date of this Order.

4. From on or about January 1, 2008, through the date of this Order, Dinar Trade has exchanged approximately $4,400,000.00 into Iraqi dinars in approximately 5,000 transactions for residents of the State of Arkansas.

5. Dinar Trade has fully cooperated with the Staff during the Staffs investigation of this matter. Furthenriore, the Staff has not received any complaints from Arkansas customers who have done business with Dinar Trade.

6. Dinar Trade has informed the Staff that it intends and desires to transact business in Arkansas in the future and, to that end, has applied for licensure pursuant to the Act.

CONCLUSIONS OF LAW

7. Pursuant to Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-101 through 23-55-1005, the Commissioner has jurisdiction over Dinar Trade and the subject matter of this proceeding.

8. Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-804 permits the informal disposition of an allegation by consent order.

9. Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-401 states that a person may not engage in the business of currency exchange or advertise, solicit, or hold itself out as providing currency exchange unless the person is licensed under this subchapter, is licensed for money transmission or an authorized delegate of a person licensed under § 23-55-201 et seq., or is approved to engage in money transmission or an authorized delegate of a person approved to engage in money transmission under § 23-55-203. As detailed in paragraphs two through four, the failure by Dinar Trade to obtain a license or approval in Arkansas prior to engaging in the business of currency exchange or advertising, soliciting, or holding itself out as providing currency exchange in Arkansas constitutes violations of Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-401.

10. Pursuant to Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-805, the Commissioner has the authority to assess a civil penalty against a person that violates the Act in an amount not to exceed $1,000 per day for each day the violation is outstanding. The violations by Dinar Trade support an assessment by the Commissioner of a civil penalty against pursuant to Ark. Code Ann. § 23-55-805.

ORDER

By agreement and with the consent of the Staff and the authorized representative of Dinar Trade, it is hereby ordered that Dinar Trade shall be responsible for the payment of a civil penalty in the amount of $20,000.00 to the Arkansas Securities Department. Within ten (10) days of the entry of this Consent Order, the payment of said civil penalty by Dinar Trade shall be made by money order or cashier’s check payable to the Arkansas Securities Department, 201 East Markham Street, Suite 300, Little Rock, Arkansas 7220 1-1692.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

A. Heath Abshure

Arkansas Securities Commissioner

Date 4/14/2011

Approved as to Content and Form:

Ali Agha

Dinar Trade, Inc., Respondent

Rosa Vigil-Gallenberg

Attorney for the Respondent, Gallenberg PC, President

Amber E Crouch, Staff Attorney

Arkansas Securities Department

State of Arkansas Securities Department Money Services Company as of 6/21/2011

Dinar Trade, Inc.

License/File # : 43345

Filing Status: Current – Licensed, Eff. Date: 04/14/2011, Exp. Date: 04/14/2013

Address: 5795 S. Sandhill Rd., Ste F Las Vegas, NV, 89120

Their contact information is:

Dinar Trade Inc

100 Wilshire Blvd Suite 950

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Tel: 310-573-4680

Fax: 615-526-0227

Toll Free: 877-770-7660

Likely owns these sites as well:

nammoney.com

wxcs.com

currencyguide.org

vndtrader.com

DinarUK.com

UKdinar.com

I found this at iraqi dinar money

Edited by dinarcimi

Belize is beautiful, particularly this time of year (post RI/RV)...when the notes change from red hues to green(backs)...NO IRS, FED, TAXES...BEAUTIFUL...biggrin.gif

What does Ali look like? blink.gif

I appreciate the post Easy, however, I am not anxious to let my dinar out of my hands other than on the day of cash out.

Belize is very appealing.