Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Very interesting e-mail i got***

easyrider

is the cat let out of the bag????

ali

GOOD NEWS...! FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION....I SPOKE WITH ALI LAST WEEK, AND HE INFORMED ME THAT HIS UNITED IRAQI BANK (UIB) IN IRAQ WAS FINALLY APPROVED, AND THAT HE WAS WORKING WITH US TREASURY TO GET APPROVAL FOR IQD INVESTORS HERE IN THE USA TO BE ABLE TO OPEN ACCOUNTS AND MAKE DEPOSITS IN IQD. THE PLAN WOULD BE TO BRING OR SHIP YOUR IQD TO HIS SANTA MONICA OFFICES WHERE THEY WILL BE COUNTED & VERIFIED AND DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SHIPPED TO CBI. WHEN THE RV OCCURS, YOU WILL BE HOLDING "DIGITAL IQD" SO THERE WILL BE NO RUSH TO CASH IN. (Like WARKS BANK - only without restrictions). YOU CAN DIRECT HIM AT ANY TIME TO CASH IN ANY PORTION OF YOUR HOLDINGS, AND IT WILL BE CASHED IN AT THE CBI RATE. NO RUSH AND NO FUSS. TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LET THE REST RIDE UP IN VALUE OVER TIME. ALSO...DINARUK IS OWNED BY HIS SISTER, AND WILL GIVE A $30 PER MILLION DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES (PROMO CODE: IQD-DINARUK). I'D call the toll free number to verify code. ANY COD'S WILL BE SHIPPED NEXT DAY FEDEX OR UPS.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

is the cat let out of the bag????

ali

GOOD NEWS...! FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION....I SPOKE WITH ALI LAST WEEK, AND HE INFORMED ME THAT HIS UNITED IRAQI BANK (UIB) IN IRAQ WAS FINALLY APPROVED, AND THAT HE WAS WORKING WITH US TREASURY TO GET APPROVAL FOR IQD INVESTORS HERE IN THE USA TO BE ABLE TO OPEN ACCOUNTS AND MAKE DEPOSITS IN IQD. THE PLAN WOULD BE TO BRING OR SHIP YOUR IQD TO HIS SANTA MONICA OFFICES WHERE THEY WILL BE COUNTED & VERIFIED AND DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SHIPPED TO CBI. WHEN THE RV OCCURS, YOU WILL BE HOLDING "DIGITAL IQD" SO THERE WILL BE NO RUSH TO CASH IN. (Like WARKS BANK - only without restrictions). YOU CAN DIRECT HIM AT ANY TIME TO CASH IN ANY PORTION OF YOUR HOLDINGS, AND IT WILL BE CASHED IN AT THE CBI RATE. NO RUSH AND NO FUSS. TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LET THE REST RIDE UP IN VALUE OVER TIME. ALSO...DINARUK IS OWNED BY HIS SISTER, AND WILL GIVE A $30 PER MILLION DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES (PROMO CODE: IQD-DINARUK). I'D call the toll free number to verify code. ANY COD'S WILL BE SHIPPED NEXT DAY FEDEX OR UPS.

Okay. So once he sets up and starts gaining business, if he runs into problems with Iraq/US governments involvement, will he close shop and disappear, again? unsure.gif

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Def a head scratch er!

Ali claimed on a CC with Roger a few months back he scrapped that plan (his company/bank UIB) because Iraq was requiring something like 250 billion dinar just to start a branch. I sure know I wouldn't hand over my physical dinar to anyone but my bank. I'm not shooting the messenger just so many things wrong based on previous claims.

This article was from Nenos a year ago, who was also slated to run an Ali cash in center like Roger, the another site, and Okie.

UIB Opening Explained on the wait....

There are many articles and many questions coming to me on what Ali is saying about the other banks opening in Iraq and not UIB yet. Instead of finding all the threads mentioning this or asking this i will make it Officially posted here.

Ali and I talked extensively on UIB this morning with the scenarios of the other Banks setting up shop in Iraq this week and what is the hold up. He is allowing me to post in more detail the reason of the wait on the GOV for the final approval.

The deal is United Investment bank is open in Iraq as we speak but not under the ownership of Ali with Dinar trade at this moment. The purchase has been made and paid in a escrow as we call it since around Christmas 2009. The wait at that time was to only be after the elections.

As we all know where that has lead us. Ali made a trip in February I reported and another in August that only I knew of and never said a thing about until now. The wait is on the Finace Ministery to be officially the ones to be once the elected GOV is formed. The request and demands of the wait is a must under their ruling or call as ever how you want to take it.

Now, the reason Iran and others can go into Iraq and open banks as is being said in the news is because of their partnership with Iraq. Meaning the rule is as long as Iraq is partnering at 51% a bank may open as soon as possible. with a out a 51% percentage owned by Iraq then the game is on by Iraq;s rules to play.

You see, Ali with Dinar trade is not partnering with Iraq and taking a 49% control holding. I know Ali, and he is a Control Freak, lol. He likes to run the whole show and I respect him for that. He has acquired UIB for many millions and pays all the escrows that have to be and is just setting there waiting. His money may draw a percent but nothing in compared to what it can in other investments.

Ali is buying UIB out right as a 100% USA owned business. So Ali with Dinar Trade has to go by rules. And from the last trip made that was never made public in August (do to to many making up BS rumors out of it IMHO), the rules still stand. "After the GOV is formed and Seated, UIB will Finalize".

UIB will be a 100% USA owned back by Ali of Dinar Trade. This should solve a lot of the curiosity of others on why other Banks can come in make deals and open and UIB has had to wait on the Elected GOV to be formed. I truly hope this, as it is being posted, helps many to understand...

This is the part that worries me.

" THE PLAN WOULD BE TO BRING OR SHIP YOUR IQD TO HIS SANTA MONICA OFFICES WHERE THEY WILL BE COUNTED & VERIFIED AND DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SHIPPED TO CBI. WHEN THE RV OCCURS, YOU WILL BE HOLDING "DIGITAL IQD" SO THERE WILL BE NO RUSH TO CASH IN. (Like WARKS BANK - only without restrictions).

YOU CAN DIRECT HIM AT ANY TIME TO CASH IN ANY PORTION OF YOUR HOLDINGS, AND IT WILL BE CASHED IN AT THE CBI RATE. NO RUSH AND NO FUSS. TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LET THE REST RIDE UP IN VALUE OVER TIME. ALSO...DINARUK IS OWNED BY HIS SISTER, AND WILL GIVE A $30 PER MILLION DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES (PROMO CODE: IQD-DINARUK). I'D call the toll free number to verify code. ANY COD'S WILL BE SHIPPED NEXT DAY FEDEX OR UPS. "

He wants your dinar now or you to buy more. LOL!

I don't see UIB listed here. Just saying.

http://www.investpromo.gov.iq/index.php?id=126

I was wrong it's 100billion IQD.

The minimum capital requirement to establish a bank in Iraq is 100 B IQD, approximately $85 M USD.

Banking investments in Iraq are governed by the Law of the Central Bank of Iraq, No. 56, 2004, and the Law of the Banks, No. 94, 2004. The Central Bank of Iraq may be contacted for more information: www.cbi.iq.

Edited by genevieve
  • Upvote 5

This will streamline the RV for us all. It's worth the cross country drive just to cash in hastle free.

This guy have better give us something in writing, guaranteed, insured & backed by the Federal Government. He disappeared not once but several times. Just saying. Proceed cautiously.

• Upvote 3

OK here is my thoughts on Ali disaperaing again. If he is able to open a bank in Iraq and is having to deal with the Us treasury in the US then he should be seriously committed to US investors. If he should take off with all the money that would be a very serious crime. Then interpol would be involved, and I don't think Iraq would give him safe harbor. I don't think Iraq would let him close his bank in Iraq and take the money either. Don't get me wrong. I am not considering doing business with him myself. I plan on sticking with Adam. I read this thread about a hour ago and it got my brain thinking. HMMMM. What about that?

• Upvote 1

OK here is my thoughts on Ali disaperaing again. If he is able to open a bank in Iraq and is having to deal with the Us treasury in the US then he should be seriously committed to US investors. If he should take off with all the money that would be a very serious crime. Then interpol would be involved, and I don't think Iraq would give him safe harbor. I don't think Iraq would let him close his bank in Iraq and take the money either. Don't get me wrong. I am not considering doing business with him myself. I plan on sticking with Adam. I read this thread about a hour ago and it got my brain thinking. HMMMM. What about that?

And if insured with FDIC Insurance, we as taxpayers would cover depositors? That is you and me paying if this scenario did happen. BS.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly I don't trust anyone anymore and so should you! As soon as it rvs if it ever does it will be on forex. You want digital iqd because you feel the value will increase then open up a forex account in dinar! Why would you trust Ali? I've never met him and whose to say after his last stunt will take your money and run. Plus he's not that fair of a man. If you all remember durring the big hype last year after thanksgiving going into Christmas? All the rumors were so good it had to happen by the first of the year and all the compelling debate... You all remember that??? Here we sit a year later with no rv. Let me ask you this. What did Ali do to his prices as he has a stock pile on billions of dinar. That's right he raised his prices through the roof. Charging as much as $100 more per million than his normal prices. I'm sure he was getting it. Some would call that smart business man. I call it disgusting and dishonest as if he hadn't made enough money of the sale of dinar from everyone over the years that has made him a mega rich millionare.

• Upvote 5

My advice never hand your dinars to anyone unless your cashing out. way to much riske, but for the same reward it you hold onto them myself. im not handing nothing to ali unless he.wants to make me a partner. period

Amen to that!

nobody is touching my money unless im right there watching every move.

And yet another Amen!

• Upvote 1

And if insured with FDIC Insurance, we as taxpayers would cover depositors? That is you and me paying if this scenario did happen. BS.

ASIDE FROM ALI and his "offer"

Lets address the FDIC for just a minute.

It is my understanding that the FDIC is an insurance policy, and not necessarily Govt. backed. (dont have the time to reasearch that at this point)

HERE IS MY ONE POINT.

We all feel safe if we know we are FDIC insured at our local banks , RIght???

This Is in fact true.

WHAT THEY DO NOT TELL YOU IS

A. They can take up to 20 yrs to repay you.

B. They do not have to make monthly payments to you

C. There is no interest gained on your money if you are FDIC insured and your bank goes belly up.

I am NOT SAYING that they will do this in every case, I am simply stating facts.

• Upvote 1