Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov. 4th RV

chevysmemaw

WAKE UP.....WAKE UP.....WAKE UP

Did you not read my post

Screw Adam...and anyone who posts on the Guru website.

They are making MONEY off you.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE OF THEM TO MATCH WITS WITH ME ON THIS RV.

It doesn't mean the RV is not real.

FALSE Hope from them.

They are laughing......They don't want me to say anything negative about them.

I've called them out....Let's see what happens.

Be afraid you so called Guru's ......Be afraid.

Why so hostile? Have you no respect for others?

I don't think anyone here wants to waste their valuable time to "CHALLENGE YOUR WITS about the RV...

Adam is NOT one of those GURUS that YOU speak of...if by GURU you mean someone that knows something, then in YOUR OPINION perhaps Adam is...if you don't like what you read here...take a zanax and calm down!

Then don't bother adding your biting comments, There are plenty of other places you can go to try and stir things up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why so hostile? Have you no respect for others?

I don't think anyone here wants to waste their valuable time to "CHALLENGE YOUR WITS about the RV...

Adam is NOT one of those GURUS that YOU speak of...if by GURU you mean someone that knows something, then in YOUR OPINION perhaps Adam is...if you don't like what you read here...take a zanax and calm down!

Then don't bother adding your biting comments, There are plenty of other places you can go to try and stir things up!

He's been bouncing around the forums taunting like a troll... He's either Ernest T. Bass, or a 12 year old that got onto mommy's computer. Best we just ignore him at this point, IMO :)

Huh??? Where did you come up with that??? You might wanna do a little more research. You will always be able to buy dinar as long as its available. Even after it RVs....guess what your still guna be able to buy it. Dont believe the gurus.....whats in circulation is whats in circulation....they dont care who owns it.

Man do some DD before you post stuff like that.....please and thank you

I think what happy gilmore was probably trying to say is that if there's an inlking anything is comming down the pipe ebay sellers and stuff are going to hold onto what they have and supply will dry up. not really that crazy of a thoght.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! And if Iraq is buying HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of US Dollars and paying for them with GARBAGE-VALUE dinars (1170), it ain't gonna happen soon, either

=====================================================

Announcement No. (2014)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3 -NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 221,750,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 221,750,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange ratesuying

I believe they are selling US$ and buying dinar.

WAKE UP.....WAKE UP.....WAKE UP

Did you not read my post

I CHALLENGE ANYONE OF THEM TO MATCH WITS WITH ME ON THIS RV.

It doesn't mean the RV is not real.

FALSE Hope from them.

They are laughing......They don't want me to say anything negative about them.

I've called them out....Let's see what happens.

Be afraid you so called Guru's ......Be afraid.

OMG...why are all these no IDeers running around here. Someone has PUT all their EYES out!!! dhardage...poor thing probobly never even saw u take his basket back.

OMG...why are all these no IDeers running around here. Someone has PUT all their EYES out!!! dhardage...poor thing probobly never even saw u take his basket back.

I know!! (Did you see me accuse you of finishing off the chocolate wine?)

Hopefully he will get use from the group hug (and I left a few xanax just in case) I think he needs them more than your average newbie.

I know!! (Did you see me accuse you of finishing off the chocolate wine?)

Hopefully he will get use from the group hug (and I left a few xanax just in case) I think he needs them more than your average newbie.

I dunno, d...maybe, like me, he jes needs a lil Hein'y

And yep! I know u drank the last drop, though, right after you grabbed my beer! I SAW your post on another link! You can't hide the wine from me when i have...DUN DUN DUUUUUN...the search engine!!

:P

I dunno, d...maybe, like me, he jes needs a lil Hein'y

And yep! I know u drank the last drop, though, right after you grabbed my beer! I SAW your post on another link! You can't hide the wine from me when i have...DUN DUN DUUUUUN...the search engine!!

:P

I'll have a couple of cases on hand for the post RV party! Your heiny gonna be ready? ;)

Hi E1,

Long time no see. My Husbands Buddy told him....That Adam Said the RV was gonna be Nov. 4th. Adam always says NoBody knows WHEN so I just HAD to get back on DV and Research that rumor. Of Course I couldnt find it Anywhere. Has anyone else seen anything regarding Nov. 4th ? Husbands Friend doesnt usually repeat Rumors either so I figured Nov. 4th Must have been mentioned in SOME way. Thanks For your Replies....Chevysmemaw

Wrong Adam I think. . . he musta meant Adam Sadler said the RV was gonna be Nov 4th.

Peace Out

End Quote

First.. You're being extremely offensive and it's totally uncalled for....Secondly...if you're referring to Adam Montana... you're wrong and seem to ignore the reality...Most Members here are FREE Members Only a Minority is VIP's... So Adam doesn't make a penny on most of his Members.

IF you're not referring to Adam Montana... I apologize.

Edited by umbertino

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! And if Iraq is buying HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of US Dollars and paying for them with GARBAGE-VALUE dinars (1170), it ain't gonna happen soon, either

=====================================================

Announcement No. (2014)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3 -NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 221,750,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 221,750,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dude, I think it has been confirmed a couple of 100 times here. CBI is BUYING dinars and SELLING US$

Yep, you are correct. Just because it RVs does not mean you can no longer buy it. Oh, you will be able to buy it and all, but at the new rate...

I agree. If there is a time period to cash-in, and that would be to get the 000s off the street, you had better hope that traders are selling, selling lower denominations so you can trade out. Of course, you might be happy with the first revalue, then you are okay. But many plan to sit on their dinar and hold out for a much, much higher rate, and you may need lower denominations to do that.

The story that you can't be dinar, is such a great pump that the pumpers put out, and it has worked.

Omg! There some around here that should really cinsider some DD before they post!

speculatorsRide gets a gold star for due diligence and two gold stars for being diplomatic.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Lol based on what? Do you really think they are just sellin dinars for an RV? The dinar is the currency of Iraq....they arent just guna stop selling it....dinar traders are in BUSINESS to make money on the spread....they can NOT just stock pile dinar in anticipation of an RV and just keep it when it does....dude do some research already!

And the traders will be around to buy back your dinar after the RV, with another charge.

I agree. If there is a time period to cash-in, and that would be to get the 000s off the street, you had better hope that traders are selling, selling lower denominations so you can trade out. Of course, you might be happy with the first revalue, then you are okay. But many plan to sit on their dinar and hold out for a much, much higher rate, and you may need lower denominations to do that.

The story that you can't be dinar, is such a great pump that the pumpers put out, and it has worked.

speculatorsRide gets a gold star for due diligence and two gold stars for being diplomatic.

Thanks Carrello. I just calls them as I sees them. lol I try to live life by the golden rule. Do unto others as I would have done to me. Whenever I write a post, I review what I write to ensure that it is respectful to others. Nothing is gained by being disrespectful. Being disrespectful just shows others that you are a jerk. Simple really.

P.S. +1 Carrello. Thanks again.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Hi E1,

Long time no see. My Husbands Buddy told him....That Adam Said the RV was gonna be Nov. 4th. Adam always says NoBody knows WHEN so I just HAD to get back on DV and Research that rumor. Of Course I couldnt find it Anywhere. Has anyone else seen anything regarding Nov. 4th ? Husbands Friend doesnt usually repeat Rumors either so I figured Nov. 4th Must have been mentioned in SOME way. Thanks For your Replies....Chevysmemaw

Ask your husbands buddy, Adam who?

Hi E1,

Yeh, Tony from PTR swore up and down that we would see it by Fri. Funny how he never showed up for Fri conf call and Dan did the call by himself. :blink:

How stupid can you be when you continue to repeat what your Intel tells you when the they have been wrong 110% of the time. :unsure: . At what point will these Gurus begin to call BS on their own

:rolleyes: sources unless they are there simply to "PD" Pump Dinar and take advantage of the people. :D

Maybe he got the 4 from..be4 Thanksgiving....:)

I don't know about Adam but some Gurus the 4 simply meant giving a date "4 Pumping Dinars" :P

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo