Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last minute pump

Dinarretatd

Much love to A Montana for all the hard work with his sites and all but can anyone tell me if these pop up

Ads were on before? I bought and read Adams book(loved it). But he clearly states he doesn't pump sales or

Receive kick backs but what of these ads on the headers? The last attempt to sign up VIPs?

Wondering too if they really do know more, even "Dinar Guru" Blanche Bonet making last day pitch...

Thoughts? + or - I don't care, no worries as along as we RV cuz Christmas coming soon and if

World supposed to end by 2012, I'd like to have a couple of months to live debt free...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The ads have been there since I have been coming around. As for adam trying to sell the VIP ... He has a product to offer people and they are willing to pay for it. Makes sense to me. I would get the VIP if I had the money too. And iam sure adam will not mis lead those that are not VIP members. He does not come off as that type of person. Hope this helps clarify some for you....Thanks...chris....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

True dat...I've been so consumed with the posts itself I haven't paid much mind to other stuff.

Will say that Adam's book is $ well spent. Very frank and packed with lots of info.

I'd buy the VIP too but can't without the RV, but once it does I'm locked out. Sorta

which came first, chicken or the egg.

Much love to A Montana for all the hard work with his sites and all but can anyone tell me if these pop up

Ads were on before? I bought and read Adams book(loved it). But he clearly states he doesn't pump sales or

Receive kick backs but what of these ads on the headers? The last attempt to sign up VIPs?

Wondering too if they really do know more, even "Dinar Guru" Blanche Bonet making last day pitch...

Thoughts? + or - I don't care, no worries as along as we RV cuz Christmas coming soon and if

World supposed to end by 2012, I'd like to have a couple of months to live debt free...

Why would the world end by 2012,,that crazy Mayan calender and movies about the poles shifting, Hollywood dreams, but they sold how many tickets to this movie, Okie is jealous I am sure.

I think Adam is on track with this .10 prediction or possibly higher.

Its our best speculation to date.

If they Lop as the articles out of Iraq suggest we are not in a good position at all, unless they raise the rate after wards.

Then we can collect 3 times on our investment but no one will be millionaires.

Pop Up Ads for selling Dinar,

Well we all seen the resent Okie where Ali contacted him now didn't we?

2 peas in a Pod , but we knew this already right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are no pop up ads on here, and I don't pump dinar. I don't get paid to sell dinar.

I provide a service, both free and paid. You are benefiting from that service, even though you have not paid anything.

Please go thank a VIP member for making this site possible for you to take advantage of.

tip_hat.gif

THANK YOU VIPS , we couldn't do it without ya'll; truly, THANK YOU !!!!!

and ADAM MONTANA !!!!!!!!!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Frankly, the ads that others are complaining about are of little disstraction to me. The only ads I see are when I sign on to the website , They are usually ads that have something to do with Adam or those selling Dinars. I have my laptop setup to filter popup ads and the rest of it I ignore.

So the best guess I can give is just let them come in one eye and go out the other. :)

• Upvote 3

Amen!

• Upvote 1

The ads have been there since I have been coming around. As for adam trying to sell the VIP ... He has a product to offer people and they are willing to pay for it. Makes sense to me. I would get the VIP if I had the money too. And iam sure adam will not mis lead those that are not VIP members. He does not come off as that type of person. Hope this helps clarify some for you....Thanks...chris....

I agree,Adam is straight up.

I feel what he has in the works Post RV is going to be really great.(I am a non attorney , and non authorized spokes person, and I get nothing for saying this),

Sorry I had to put a little legal humor in this.

If you read his books, he says that there ate much better things to come for those that wish to improve their situation post RV

Adam talking about the VIPs help make this site free is worth thinking about...Having owned and operated businesses myself I realize there are no free lunches to those providing free lunches. that's one reason I chipped in on the VIP...as I have said before, I don't know A Montana and he doesn't know me but it's evident with anyone with common sense that the info you gain on the freebie section is monumental and there is much more on the VIP site...anyone having done any research on the dinar or financial community knows that he has done his due diligence and spent some valuable time doing it...as in family time...AM it's appreciated and I believe you to be a straight shooter....

littlefeet...sombody else gave you a - and I saw no reason as you just was giving Adam a thumbs up...+1 anyway..... another thought >negativity is contagious and you have to use caution with humor as some folks have trouble deciphering it ;)

• Upvote 2

I too am in the same situation as many of the DV members who cannot afford the VIP membership, but am grateful for the $ support that helps to keep this site what it is. I wouldn't mind dishing out a "few" dollars if it would help in the support. I just can't on a regular basis. If anyone can figure out how to send a few donation dollars to the management of this site, please let me know. Sure hope it RV's soon, can really use a "vacation". :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

Adam talking about the VIPs help make this site free is worth thinking about...Having owned and operated businesses myself I realize there are no free lunches to those providing free lunches. that's one reason I chipped in on the VIP...as I have said before, I don't know A Montana and he doesn't know me but it's evident with anyone with common sense that the info you gain on the freebie section is monumental and there is much more on the VIP site...anyone having done any research on the dinar or financial community knows that he has done his due diligence and spent some valuable time doing it...as in family time...AM it's appreciated and I believe you to be a straight shooter....

littlefeet...sombody else gave you a - and I saw no reason as you just was giving Adam a thumbs up...+1 anyway..... another thought >negativity is contagious and you have to use caution with humor as some folks have trouble deciphering it ;)

Exactly, there is sooo much valuable information on this site that is available to members and non members, I don't know Adam personally (yet) but I must hostely say that I would be up the Dinar creek if it weren't for the info on this site. It is almost unbelievable to me that I have unwavering trust, confidence in someone that I have not met! It is truly amazing that one can get to know someone via a web site! One of the positive marvels of the internet. I believe that what Adam and staff have made available to each of us here is wonderful and amazing.

My heart goes out to those that desire to be VIP but are unable to at this time, I truly wish I could help!

in the end no matter what you think .........without this platform (Adams,OOM,PRT,DD)you know you would have gave up long ago......................if they made money along the way ....that might just be the only way others stayed in it to the end

Thank you tandy, that was a very nice post!

I bought VIP for any added info I might benefit from, but haven't receieved any added anything thus far. Hoping RV while a VIP, then benefit for being VIP then? Otherwise a waste of money it seems, oh well, glad to contribute either way. :)

IchDien, I don't email the VIPs very often, but much of the value in VIP is in the pinned topics in the VIP section. I am guessing you haven't had time to read them based on your post.

Start with the links below in my signature, there is quite a bit to absorb that you will definitely benefit from!

:tiphat: