Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My WF Story

Brink

I bank at Wells Fargo in P'cola, FL on Garden. I asked my guy there about the Iraqi Dinar today and he said, "We do not trade it. It is not a tradable currency." We are comfortable discussing various topics with each other so he asked me why I was interested. I explained (in my common man's terms) about the IQD and he said,"Hmm, sounds plausible!"

Ultimately, I believe that all those people in those banks do not really know about it. Just like us, they know about their own personal ventures and don't typically hover out of their personal realm.

I guess I was just happy to know that not all bank higher ups have been discussing it. Makes me feel better knowing that it is really something that not everybody knows about and is still a great possibility. It certainly is plausible. I believe in it.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

"Hmmm, sounds plausible".......that's a story? I really hope you thought this was some kind of joke, because if not, you are wasting our time with this nothing post.

Here's mine, that everyone will just hang on every word. I went to my local BOA bank today and the teller asked how I was. I said "fine"

Surely, there must be some telling intel about the RV in that exchange. Geeesh.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 57

I bank at Wells Fargo in P'cola, FL on Garden. I asked my guy there about the Iraqi Dinar today and he said, "We do not trade it. It is not a tradable currency." We are comfortable discussing various topics with each other so he asked me why I was interested. I explained (in my common man's terms) about the IQD and he said,"Hmm, sounds plausible!"

Ultimately, I believe that all those people in those banks do not really know about it. Just like us, they know about their own personal ventures and don't typically hover out of their personal realm.

I guess I was just happy to know that not all bank higher ups have been discussing it. Makes me feel better knowing that it is really something that not everybody knows about and is still a great possibility. It certainly is plausible. I believe in it.

BBVAcompass will exchange so i guess its tradable

• Upvote 2

You're right, tellers and branch managers know as much as you and me, if anything the CEOs may know about it, and if they know they won't share the information with anybody, with that said, I think this is great investment and we just have to wait.

Thanks for your bank story.

• Upvote 3

Just a lot of negativity abounding. Thought we needed some positive vibes.

Keep up the posts. Some people are complete tools and find negativity in every post. When you were expecting a Rv by now and have spent your life savings, you will get angry with every post that isn't what you like.. It's been the trend on this site......

It will someday Rv or go belly up!!! Lets hope it will be in our favor!!! Remember, this is no different than gambling.... You win some and lose some!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Keep up the posts. Some people are complete tools and find negativity in every post. When you were expecting a Rv by now and have spent your life savings, you will get angry with every post that isn't what you like.. It's been the trend on this site......

It will someday Rv or go belly up!!! Lets hope it will be in our favor!!! Remember, this is no different than gambling.... You win some and lose some!!!!

Its never going to RV you people need to get real, sell that usless paper back if you can and do something constructive with it

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 35

Its never going to RV you people need to get real, sell that usless paper back if you can and do something constructive with it

Honestly, choking some of you negative people with it is sounding pretty appealing right now!!! Ahem... why are you here, again?

Buh-bye

:wave:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mods, I agree wholeheartedly, this individual has made a complete mockery of our hopes and dreams. Some of us have been involved in this more than 7 years. For a newbie to show so much disrespect must be answered!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you sell yours (if you have any) and move on to another sight. I am sick of your neg posts. Maybe you could put that uniform on and go to the mall if you need attention.

• Upvote 8

There is no reason to think that ordinary bank employees would know anything more than anyone else. Anyone with a "bank story" that proposes that "my bank teller told me..." is blowing smoke. Fact is, no one knows anything until everyone knows at the same time.

With regard to how many people know about the Dinar opportunity, I hear speculation that only some 1-2 million Americans know about it, and maybe 1/2 of those are invested in it. That means that less than 1% of the American public knows or owns Dinar. So...if you start getting the feeling, like I have, that "everyone knows about this." It's simply not true.

As far as the negativity, toss it out with the trash, as it has the same value. Take in meaningful, useful information and disregard the rest. Why would anyone let another dictate their mood or outlook on life? THAT would be the bigger scam than having faith in something that may or may not come to fruition.

• Upvote 2

I hope nobody is relying on a bank teller's opinion to determine the validity of an RV. I'll bet you could find a car mechanic, hair dresser, short order cook, and runway model that all thought it was "plausible" too if you tried. What's the point? Bank tellers don't know any more about determining the proper value of a currency than anyone else. They aren't currency experts. Working in a bank doesn't inbibe you with special currency knowledge. That's like asking your hair dresser for advice on fixing your car. On the other hand, currency traders really do understand the mechanisms that affect the value of currency. They take advantage of miniscule changes in the value of trillions of dollars of currency every day to earn a living. If one of them considered the RV "plausible", I might be inclined to listen. But so far, I haven't found one. If somebody has found one, let me know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can tell a 100 people about dinar and a few will invest.im not overly spiritual but it seems the dinar picks its in investors .as we are a unique bunch that shares a common believe and you are all in or not at all there is not much middle ground here.

Mods please ban this jerk off. This is the type of crap we dont need here.

What a cry baby.... Someone just states their honest opinion and you cry like a baby... Mommy please ban him...

So what that person could be right, you have evidence that he shows otherwise?

Edited by AENewman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Why so negative, all the sudden, I thought you were on okies trail. According to you, he was in the sights of the long arm of the LAW!!! Are you a real Lawman or rent a cop at the mall , like someone suggested? That badge looks real. You know you can get into trouble impersonating a lawman, to me that looks whst your tring to do. So my question is are you? If so what agency? They might be intrested in your activities. RV Tomorrow!!!! :D