Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAPERONI'S CHAT on 10-04-11

Saved

Not one of us on this site is going to have any influence with Iraq on when or at what rate the RV will happen. So until I hear from Adam saying it is done and go cash in I'll just wait. Go RV

How about hearing from Shabibi before hearing from Adam :lol::lol::lol:

I love negative comments and if you havent heard it a thousand times, keep listening and you soon will lol

This is just another of your negative comments--you won't get famous for them, but you may become enormously disliked. Most people don't want to hear (read) smart as*es raining on their parade with no purpose but to make them feel bad. One of these days you'll figure out, probably the hard way, that consistently downgrading and ridiculing the thoughts, ideas, beliefs or choices of others won't make you any friends, and in some instances, it could even make you some pretty strong enemies. . . . Should I add lol?

My opion is no one knows when the R/V will happen. I went to work in Iraq in Sept 2004 stayed until May 2010 hopeing that it would R/V. Been invested since 2004 buying until April 2010 then went home in May knowing that it would R/V. Still waiting but I know that it won't happen this year or next year there is a chance in 2013. After we have left the country and a new GOI has been seated HCL has been signed and Chapter 7 has been lifted and the new money is in place..............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1